• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon adventures/special dark silver/light gold chapters vol.2

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Ok, a few things before the first chapter. A: blue is the girl, green is the boy and B: some of the second chapter contains spoilers for the heart gold and soul silver chapters of the manga. Also, I highly recommend the manga as it will give you more info about this storyline and it is really good. In my opinion, it is better than the anime. Also, if I have really bad punctuation, grammar and spelling, please tell me what it is and I'll fix it up! (Also, if it is incorrect in American grammar punctuation, spelling, ect, and correct in Australian, that I say is correct as I'm Australian.) Ok anyway, here's chapter 1! :)

Chapter 1, think before you act

I'm on a battle field with Umbra in front of me.

I have decided that the best disguise for me is Silvers clothes, so I'm wearing them now. People in team rocket should know Silver, so since me and Light are going undercover at the Viridian city trainers school, and to find someone in team rocket, they will ether avoid me or try to become friends with me, stating they are in team rocket.

"So, Blue, you said to do some training?" I say. My sister, Blue, is giving me training for when we go undercover.

"Well, I thought this training inflatable dummy would be a good place to start. Get Umbra to use some moves on it like it was taking Down a real person." Blue says.

"Really? Inflatable?" Silver calls from the side of the field.

"It was cheap enough for me to buy!" Blue yells back.

I roll my eyes. "Here's what happens if you place an Umbreon with an inflatable object. Umbra! Use your bite attack!" I say.

Umbra quickly runs up to the dummy and tackles it, and bites into it making holes. Umbra jumps off the dummy as it de-inflates. "Pffffffffffff...." We hear as the air escapes from the plastic.

"So much for that idea." Mumbles Blue.

Silver walks over and stands next to us. "What about training with my Feraligatr? It may not be a person, but it stands on two feet." Silver suggests. "Good idea." I say.

"You two get along with that. I'll just be inside the hotel." Blue says, walking off. We're staying at a place with apartments to fit all 9 of us in.

The 3 "boys" we met in professor Oaks lab were Yellow, (who is really a girl) Green and Red and they will be helping us out.

Since the events of the last few weeks, Silver has been waaayyy too over-protective of me and Blue. Me the most.

"You ready?" Silver yells from one end of the battle field. Lucky I can read his thoughts using my EM waves. "Yep!" I answer back.

I close my eyes and focus on Silver. I might be able to steal some of his battle tactics. But what I hear and see isn't right. I see, burning flames... And... Giovanni is holding Silver up... To protect him... And... Giovanni is saying how much he misses his son.... This I could tell was 3-4 years ago. I then see Giovanni back at the mahogany town gym. He is saying to himself, "as much as I wish I could keep Silver and Dark... I need to keep team rocket going strong. Like Emma says all the time."

I open my eyes, stumble, then fall back.

Silver stumbles a little. Looks like he ether A: saw what I saw because I was using the EM waves on him or B: he saw something different that was just as mind blowing.

"Dark! You ok?" He yells from one side of the field.

I don't answer.

Silver comes running toward me.

"W- what was that?" I say. "Where you trying out the EM waves on me?" He asks. I don't say anything.

"Pokemon can sense people's feelings.... So that's..." Silver says to himself. He kneels down next to me. "Dark. Tell me what you saw." He asks. I tell him everything that I saw in the 'flashback' thing. He stays silent for a moment.

"I saw something as well, probably because you used the waves on my mind. It was you as a kid. Only 2 years old. Giovanni... Our father... Was talking with our mum. She was telling Giovanni that you can't replace 'him' most likely referring to me, because I was taken by the mask of ice, and your 2 years younger than me. You looked as if you had a strong connection with Pokemon, as the Eevee you where playing with was enjoying itself. That's probably the reason you have such a strong connection with Umbra, and none of your other Pokemon besides Ocesunedra. Emma, she said... She said you were useless and to not let you out of New Bark Town... And to leave you to figure things out for youself." Silver says. He helps me up.

"I'm going inside." I say. "Good idea." Says Silver.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention... My aunt and uncle are moving to Viridian so we're staying with them in our apartment with her 2 sons, Riley and Henry. The four of them... Are a little strange. At least to me and Silver. And the two little brats annoy the heck out of me.

When me, Silver and Blue are walking even 2 meters apart from each other, Riley goes, "Silvers got a girlfriend!" Honestly, it's been 3 whole days! Can't he see that we're brothers and sisters!? I have to then say, "Can't you see the resemblance you idiot!? My hair goes red if you put it on an angle! Silver has red hair! My hair is also brown! Blues hair is brown! My eyes are nearly silver! Silvers eyes are silver!" But rather than realising that Silver is my brother and Blue is my half-sister, Henry comes up to me and goes, "so your distant cousins?"

Please help me.

So now we walk inside the door to our apartment which we had to go on an elevator to get to.

We also have a balcony, but if I ever went on it, I'm staying close to the walls. I'm afraid of heights.

One we get inside, we see My aunt is getting everyone something to eat.

Our apartment has a small kitchen, three bedrooms and it is on the secon floor of the building.

"Hey Silver! Hey Dark! What took you so long?" Saids my Rival, Light. He annoys me more then even Riley and Henry do. Light has long blonde hair, the lightest blue eyes you have ever seen, a orange cap, grey long pants and a cream coloured top.

"We were having a battle! Have you ever heard of them!? They take a while, you know!" I say.

Then guess who comes up behind me and Silver.

Riley. "Dark has a boyfriend!" He saids loud enough for someone to hear 5 blocks away.

"Right!" I yell. I run into the pokedex holders room, grab my pillow, and start hitting Riley with it. "IVE HAD IT WITH YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT! SAY THOSE FOUR WORDS AGAIN, AND IT'LL BE MY FIST NEXT TIME!" I yell while I hit him.

After a good 30 seconds, Cris pulls me away. It would have been Silver that pulled me away, but he was probably just as annoyed as me.

After that catastrophe, we all decided to just go to the pool. Once we got there though, things weren't any better. Riley and Henry started splashing me and the other Dex holders up to the point where Green, the most unlikely to do this, grabbed both of them by the hair and dragged them out of the pool.

That night, I lay in my bed, thinking about what happened this morning. I decide to try and read Silvers thoughts again. I may be able to uncover more about my past as well as his. So I focus my energy on Silver.

This time, I see him when he was 2. Giovanni was actually caring for him! Then that bird... No... That... That bird... It's.... It's... ho-oh.

FLASHBACK

A seven year old girl is walking beside a lake. "Dark! Don't you fall in! I actually brought those clothes for you instead of you paying for them yourself!" Her mum cries out to her. "Yes Mama!" The girl calls back.

She looks up at the sky. A bird is up there. A golden bird. It's beautiful rainbow wings leaving a trail of shining dust as it flies. Though... It's getting closer...

"Ahh!" Screams the girl as the bird picks her up by her shoulders.

A masked girl in a blue dress jumps up, her weight releasing the girl from the birds weak hold. They land in the lake, but the girl who was held by the bird is knocked out, and has a deep cut to her arm.

The masked girl hurls them both onto land, and bandages the seven year olds cut.

The masked girl smiles. Her sister would be fine, but right now she needed to get back to Silver.

PRESENT

I wake up at the same time as Silver. "Where you using the waves again? Please stop Dark!" Silver whispers to me.

"I... I..." I start to say. I start to cry. "The little brats are annoying me, the fact we have to find this kid with the fairy plate, I have no one to turn to besides you and Blue, I'm just stressed! I have had my life uneventful for the last 17 years, but the last month has been crazy and... And..."

I feel Silver put his arm around me. "Hey, it's ok. I know this is all hard to get over with but... Just, only use your EM waves to mega evolve Pokemon. I want to keep you safe. Your the last of my family besides Blue who hasn't gone to team rocket."

He hugs me tight. That just makes me cry more. No one has ever cared for me before! Silvers now being over-protective of me! That's like if someone jumped into a volcano for you! You'd think they're crazy! That's what I'm thinking now! Eventually though, I fall asleep.

A week later, and we're starting school. "First day today, huh Dark?" Light saids to me as we get up. "Yep." I say "I'm hoping to make sure people don't know who I am." I say.

I get a straightener from crystals bag and I start to straighten my hair. I come out of the bathroom. I've changed into Silvers old clothes, I've got my hair in a braid which goes down my back and I have glasses on.

"Wow. You look a whole bunch different like that." Light states. I roll my eyes.

"Now you better get out of bed or you'll be late!" I say to him. That makes him get up.

"So you have never been out of new bark?" Red asks. "Never." I answer. "Even I'm allowed out of my city!" Says Yellow. She acts like a little kid. "You be careful, Ok Dark?" Saids Silver. I sigh. "I'll be fine. There's no need to worry!" I say. As I get my school bag, I take from my pocket a handkerchief with my name, Dark, embedded in the corner. I have no idea who gave it to me but I've kept it since I was 3.

We come to the bus stop. Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Cris and Gold all say bye before we get on the bus."Remember what I've taught you Dark!" Blue says to me. "Yep!" I say. Me and light the get on the bus. "You got any idea of where to go?" Light asks me. "Nope." I reply. I could tell this was going to be a hard couple of weeks.

Once we get to school, we go to the front office and get the lists which say what class we're in and our locker numbers and codes.

Once I get to my locker, I'm greeted by a rich looking girl with brown hair that was nearly blonde was long and was in a ponytail, ice-blue eyes, black skinny jeans, high heeled brown boots with fake diamonds all over them and a light pink formal leather jacket.

"So your the new kids. What's your names?" She asks. "I'm Light!" Light saids, being his usual obnoxious self.

I don't say anything. I just put my stuff in my locker and start to walk away.

She catches up to me. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asks. I growl at her. "Her name is Dark." Saids Light.

Then a boy who I had no idea who he was comes up to me. The rich girl starts to curl her hair and blush. "Ah, yeah, my name is Alina." The girl saids. At least I know her name.

"Hey Blaow! What's up?" She saids to the boy. He has spiky brown hair with a red cap on, short grey pants with tights underneath them, and black and blue shirt. I walk past them but the boy starts to walk next to me.

I glare at him. He doesn't budge. "Hey. You. What do you want?" I say.

He smiles at me. "Well, I did just break up with my girlfriend..." That was enough to anger me. I grab his shoulders and with a "BANG!" I smash him into the metal lockers. "You dare suggest I'm your new girlfriend!? Well your wrong! Never!" I say.

I let go of him and keep walking up the corridor. Judging by how he was acting, I could tell he didn't really like me.

We go into our first class. We have to stand up in front of the class thanks to the teacher introducing us. Oh, and guess who's in my first class? That boy and Alina!

"Ok class we have two new students starting today. Dark Expolie and Light Elm. Please make them feel welcome." The teacher saids.

The boy winks at me. I glare at him.

One of the girls decides to shout out, "ew! She's a tomboy!" Out at me. All of the class starts to laugh. "Hey! These are my brother Silvers! You want to say something bad about the way he wants to dress, then your talking to me because him and Blue are the only people who has ever cared enough for me to be over-protective of me!" I say to the black haired girl who yelled that out.

She has ghostly white skin and ice-blue eyes and she's wearing a light green dress. Alina whispers something to her and they both laugh. I growl at them.

Later that day, we had battles out on the battle fields. We had rounds, and I made it all the way through to the last round without mega evolution.

My last opponent was the girl who called out in class.

"So, tomboy? What's your first Pokemon?" She saids meanly. I grab a pokeball. "This one!" I say as I bring out lucario.

"Well, here's my first cute Pokemon! Here we go, pichu!" She saids. I have to hold back a laugh.

"That? Against this?" I say. I put my hands out in front of me. Time to show my full potential.

"Mega evolve!" I say, and in a flash of light lucario mega evolves. He won't let me down, I know that. "What!?" The girl saids. "Use aura sphere!" I yell. Lucario unleashes a glowing blue ball of aura out at the pichu. It hits, knocking it out in one blow. "Pichu!" The girl cries. I smile. I return lucario and as much as people bug me on the way back, I don't speak to any of them. I want to keep a low profile.

I go into the girls locker/change room. If I can find a clue to team rocket, it would be here.

I enter. The lights are on, but no one else is here. Perfect.

I bring out Umbra and we start looking around after 10 minutes of searching we find something that could prove useful. A locket. I open it. Inside was a red R (the team rocket logo) and on the other side a picture of... Me... Silver... And Giovanni... But this wasn't one photo, it was multiple photos put together.

I drop the locket. I stumble backward.then someone comes in. Being the awesome friend Umbra was, she got the locket in her mouth by the chain and pushed me behind a row of lockers. I look down at her and nod my head to say thanks. Then we listen closely:

"uhh! Where has that stupid locket gone!?" Said one girl I know to be the one who lost to me with her pichu. "I can't believe you lost it again! It has photos of boss Giovanni and his son and daughter! We need to check if that girl, Dark, really is the bosses lost daughter!" Said a voice who I know too well. Alina. "But what will we gain from finding her?" Said the girl. "A promotion you idiot!" Alina says.

I look up into the air vent. There's a boy there. With brown hair... And a jacket I know way too well. Blaow. If he heard any of their conversation and he knows team rocket, I'll be pretty lucky if I don't end up in jail. After the two girls had left, Blaow jumps down from the air vent.

"What are you doing in the girls change rooms!?" I whisper. If the team rocket grunts, I should say, are in here, that'll blow my cover. "Classified." He saids like he was a member of the international police or something. "Well I'm here to get that fairy plate of Arceus before that stupid organisation, team rocket does." I say. "No your not because... that should be left to police." He states.

But by the time he finished I was running down the hallway with Umbra just in front. He quickly catches up. As soon as I see the girl and Alina I yell, "TEAM ROCKET IDIOTS! YOUR TELLING ME WHERE THAT PLATE IS!" They just take off down the hallway, onto the street before reaching the Viridian city gym.

Oh. And Greens in the gym. "Green! Team rocket!" I yell. He rolls his eyes and starts running after the girls as well. "Leave this to the international police!" Blaow saids to me. "No way!" I say. We then start trying to push each other over while we run.

"Quit it you two!" Green shouts from infront of us. I growl at Blaow. We then corner the two team rocket girls.

"Not so tough, are you now?" I say. I smile. We'll get the information and then they can go. Oh yeah and also the plate. "What makes you think we'd tell you anything?" Alina says.

"Because, I have your locket. Good thing my big sis Blue taught me a few things... Like how to take advantage of other people's foolishness." I say. Blaow stares, and looks shocked that I could achieve stealing it. Well, technically I found it on the floor.

"How about you give agent Black 2 and that gym leader a look inside the locket." The girl says. I freeze. I know I'm going pale in the face. Blaow grabs the locket off me. "Hey! Give me that!" I say "why should I? This could contain valuable information." Blaow saids. He puts it in his pocket. I take a few steps backwards. "Silver, Blue, Gold, Cris, Yellow and Red should be here any second now." Saids Green.

Little did we know that someone else, someone who Silver Cris and Gold know all too well, would be here any second now as well.

"And we've arrived!" Saids a voice from behind. It's Red, with the others, Blue, Silver, Cris, Gold and Yellow. "Great job caching 'em Dark, Light and Green!" Saids Blue as she stands next to me. "Who's that boy there?" Yellow asks. I sigh. "He's..." I start. "I'm agent Black 2. S rank agent of the international police." He finishes off for me. I didn't know that part.

Then I realise. His name now makes a lot of sense. Bla- Black ow- two.

"I'm searching their bags." Says Cris. Gold walks up to Alina and the other girl. "Hard to believe you two are in team rocket." He says, winking. Both me and Silver punch him. "I wish you weren't so much like your brother, Dark." Gold complains.

"And like her brother she is." Said a voice from behind. We all turn around. A man in a team rocket uniform with short hair and a beard both teal in color appears. "Petrel!" Cris, Gold and Silver say at the same time.

"Your not hurting my sisters! Ether of them!" Silver yells. "I don't plan to, but if they do get in the way..." Petrel says. Silver growls at him.

Petrels not budging. And those girls are not going to stay in one place for long.

We need to hurry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Chapter 2, it's a EM catastrophe!

EM waves are a type of aura. All living creatures can emit them, though none as much as I can. I can sense others feelings with the EM waves. All I could sense from Silver right now was anger.

I look up at him. I had to use the waves on him. No. On Petrel. To find out why Silver hates that man so much. I focus my energy, and I see into the past...

I'm in a place with walls made out of old stone bricks and ancient carvings everywhere. I remember this place from photos. The Sinjo ruins.

I see Silver. And Petrels talking to him. "Only I know that your boss Giovanni's son! That's what I'm saying! It was right after you took my plates." Petrel says. I don't focus on much else. I run over to Silver. I try to grab his arm. My hand goes through.

'Well that's pretty obvious that I can't touch him.' I think. "I was doubtful at first, but your expression confirmed it for me, that your really boss Giovanni's son! Lick!" Petrel shouts.

A golbat then flies over to Silver and licks him, which I know from studying can paralyse your throat, making you almost unable to speak and can blind you temporarily.

"Silver!" I shout, even though he can't hear me. "Gr, ah!" Silver groans as his eyes sting from golbat spit.

"But that might be why they never discovered you." Petrel says. He puts his arm around Silver. I wish I could punch that Petrel right in the face!

"Sorry, but it must be tough not being able to see or scream. I promise not to do any more harm. Let's be friends sir." He says. I growl. "Wh-what are you planning?" Silver saids faintly. his voice sounds croaky.

"Sooner or later Giovanni is going to find out about us and join us. And I, who will protect you, will be made his right hand man. Archer and the others will be overthrown. What would he think if he saw his son, all beaten up... by his own men?" Petrel says. Silver growls.

'This all happened in the past.' I think. 'So that means Silver must have found a way to get out of this.'

"Thanks for your understanding, Boss Silver. I want you to be quiet until then." Petrel says to Silver.

"If there's anyone who can lord over everything evil in this world, it's you." Says Petrel. I gasp. 'Lord over everything that's evil in this world... What? No. Silver would never take on something this stupid!' I think.

"Yeah. When you took my plates, I looked into your eyes. You looked at me like I was dirt. Your even more cruel then boss Giovanni!" Petrel says. Silver clenches his fist.

"Do you really think that I would play along?" Silver faintly says. "Why else not?" Petrel answers back. Then Silver starts to laugh. 'The same laugh as when he fell to the ground after Giovanni grabbed him by the collar of his jacket!' I think.

I swallow hard. This isn't Silver. someone else that has taken the real Silver and replaced him with Giovanni's son. "I see... It seems... I can't escape... From my fate." He says. "If so, then everything can go as well." He grabs the leg of his honchkrow who lifts him up into the air.

"What!? Everything!? Huh!? Wait!" Petrel yells. "Porton! Ariana! Help!" I look up at him. I smile. 'Well done Silver. I can see you would never really do this, and you would have gotten out of it easy.' I think.

Then there's a flash of light and I'm back standing next to everyone else.

It looks as if I was gone for 5 seconds rather then 20 minutes. Perfect.

Petrel stumbles backwards. I get my Breath back.

Silver looks over to me. I sweat drop.

"Where you using the EM waves on Petrel!? He could have seen some of your past!" Silver Says to me. "I... I just wanted... To know why you hate that person... I saw you in the Sinjo ruins and..." I say. Silver glares at me.

'What... What is this version of Silver I've never seen?' I think as Silver turns back to face Petrel.

"What did you see Petrel!? Answer me NOW!" Silver yells.

I take a few steps back. Red stands next to me. "All he wants to do is keep you safe. He'll snap out of it and realise how much he's hurt you soon." Red says. I try to smile. "I hope your right. What I saw... How he loses it after he gives up..." I say.

Blue comes up next to me. "You can fight. I got an idea to take that Petrel by surprise." She saids. We both smile. Blue explains her plan to me. I'm not telling you yet, you have to keep reading and see!

I get Ocesunedra and lucario out and Blue gets her ditto out. Ditto and Ocesunedra sneak behind Petrel, Ditto using transform and Ocesunedra using colour change.

"You won't be of much..." Petrel starts to say.

"Now!" Me and Blue shout.

Ocesunedra pounces on Petrel and pins him to the ground while ditto transforms into lucario and stands next to Ocesunedra, making sure Petrel doesn't escape.

"Yay! We did it! Wait... What just happened?" Says Yellow, being her usual questionable self.

Black 2 goes up to Petrel. "Plans?" He asks.

"Sune!" I say. Ocesunedra comes up and stands next to me.

"Petrel! You've done enough evil for once!" Cris saids. Gold kicks in. "What you did to us at the Sinjo ruins, we will never forget!" He says. Light stands next to me. "Need some help partner?" He says. I sigh. Just like when we where kids.

"I'm fine." I say. I could sense Silver's aura over everyone else's. Feelings of hatred and anger clouding the rest. I swallow hard as I reach for his hand.

"Please. Calm down Silver. I can fell how much he angers you." I say. I feel his aura calm down as he realises how he's mentally hurt me, not just Petrel. Then we hear a "BANG!!!" As the gym door opens.

A ursaring appears. No one I know has an Ursaring. And behind it, a man with a coat on and it was impossible to see behind his hat. He takes his hat off. No. It can't be.

Back