• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Courtesy of Happy Mask Man again because kitori is taking way too long (HMM did all of 17 just tonight!). Of course 17 is the only one done so far, but to say it straight from the horse's mouth-

HMM:
    Anyway, I might be able to to a volume a day for the next few days...

Also, quite possible that if the other group doing 23+ takes too long he might go ahead and do those as well since as previously stated he can get a volume done a night. He has to import the volumes after 21 though but he says he's quite probably doing that anyways. I'll update as he finishes volumes 18 and up (He probably won't start 18 till tomorrow though)

links removed..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Thanks!

Thank you (him?) soooo much!
    This is why this forum is so great :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Honestly since HMM can do this in one night I really don't get why other projects take months. Maybe they just aren't using the C-Y versions but still.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Very Good. Thanks a lot.

And it even has the bonus features scanned (it's good 'cause Avegaille doesn't scan them). I like it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    HI Noam,
    yes .cbr is rar.
    if you want want to make cbr into rar you have to rename the file to .rar
    then use winrar to extract pics.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    Thanks a ton for Volume 17!
    I am actually 2 chapters away from finishing vol.23, and will be starting scanning in vol.24 straight afterwards so it should be fine =P. It's not the scanning that takes forever, it's going through and editing the pages so they're neat and easily readable for everyone =)
    But I haven't heard a word from .Aaron (who said he'd scan in 25) for weeks (or it seems like it lol) so...if HMM does have time for 25, that would be AWESOME.

edit: Turns out tagilia won't be able to borrow a copy of vol.26 from his friend to scan in, so if HMM could scan in 26 too, he is seriously awesome beyond words :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Yeah I originally uploaded it as .cbr because I clicked the wrong file (I just use .cbr personally as I find it makes **** easier to read) and explained the whole .cbr->.rar thing too but got rid of it when I had the plain .rar link uploaded. Sorry for the confusion.
    And sure, I'll pass on the message he only needs to do 25+ though he may do 24 as well since it does take you guys like a month when he can do it in a day. Can't really say what he'll do myself.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    Yeah I originally uploaded it as .cbr because I clicked the wrong file (I just use .cbr personally as I find it makes **** easier to read) and explained the whole .cbr->.rar thing too but got rid of it when I had the plain .rar link uploaded. Sorry for the confusion.
    And sure, I'll pass on the message he only needs to do 25+ though he may do 24 as well since it does take you guys like a month when he can do it in a day. Can't really say what he'll do myself.

I'm already 4 chapters into vol.24...and I'm sharing the editing load with KazukiPP now, so it'll be faster than before. Hey I got up the entire volume 2 of dengeki pikachu in 3 days and I posted like 5 chappies of Vol.23 once, and I'm supposed to be on my AS Level study leave, gimme a break =P. Don't worry, I won't do a Kitori and run off till Vol.24 is done. Promise.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Oh,my,my,my.

WHAT do we have here?<3

A brase user decided to upload the whole start of the missing volumes. Admirable,

Sensational!My heart is all aflutter.<3

Thank you so much. Mind this,could you upload in Photobucket?Easier to read for those who trouble with WinRAR... of course if it's not asking much, I mean...YOU'RE UPLOADING the volume people take milleniums to scan - and it's reasonable- but you're giving yourself to us by scanning these in your free time.

Thank you.

Yours amused, and a bit anxious to see the result of this,

Miss Berlitz. <3

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    @Berlitz: Not to worry Mi'lady; as of tonight I'm on Spring Break and can have volume 17 up on photobucket within the next 24 hours.

@NightWizard: You and your friend pull through with the epic win once more! I wish we had karma points or rewards on this forum because I wouldn't hesitate to send some your way. Oh well, please just accept my heartfelt thanks and rest assured that I'll do all that I can to repay the favor. (Finally volumes 17-20! I can't tell you how sick I was of people asking for them in posts and starting threads just to ask. I even got PMed and I'm just the Photobucket guy, lol. Well I guess I can't be too upset, afterall we all just really want to read this awesome manga.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    How do I read it, no matter what I rename the file it wont open. If theres an easy way or someone wants to upload it all to photobucket it would be appreciated, I don't wana mess up my computer downloading a bunch of extractors and converters and stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back