• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 19-28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    Sigh...you know, actually reading a thread or two might have actually given you all the information you needed...

At any rate, this is where you go to get them: httttp://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html

Any which are not there, we don't have yet either. Yes, that includes 19.

EDIT: Gaah, I'm not allowed to post URL's yet, so just copy that into your address bar, and change httttp to http.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    You don't get it. None of us have it yet. Don't worry, there are people working on it, and you can get updates in the 17-20 release thread. Most likely, you'll see 3 threads of celebration when it does come out, anyway.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I swear, threads like these should be bannable offenses. Instead of begging the entire forum for free stuff, why not look around for them yourself?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Relax, it's not an offense. yet.

But i'd think that if you don't see it... it aint there.

Some people had upped vol 20-23 in the past as well as the first three chappies of vol 24.

Try searching for those threads if you're bored and can't wait.

I really wanna read vol 19 too, but i know its tough work, so i'm ready to wait it out.

OK? L@er!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dude. Chill.

I want to read volume twenty-six as much as the next guy, but really.

Don't be lazy--look around the threads. And if those volumes aren't there, you can politley and patiently wait. And while you do so, take a good nice read through the rules.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    (To hijack someone else's thread)

So, I'm going to A-Kon this weekend, and I know there is one stand where they will probably be selling PokeSpe volumes in Japanese. I don't know what volumes they'll have, but as such, does anyone think it's worth it for me to go ahead and buy, say, volume 27+ since no one is actively working on scanning them in? I know that as soon as I get them scanned in, someone will probably show up willing to scan in their newly-released Chuang Yi versions, but just want to know if anyone thinks it's worth it <3.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • (To hijack someone else's thread)

So, I'm going to A-Kon this weekend, and I know there is one stand where they will probably be selling PokeSpe volumes in Japanese.

Do they also sell other Pokemon mangas?

I would give my soul for the Anakubo's Pokemon DP (Neither Chuang Yi nor Viz is going to release it, I think).

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    (To hijack someone else's thread)

So, I'm going to A-Kon this weekend, and I know there is one stand where they will probably be selling PokeSpe volumes in Japanese. I don't know what volumes they'll have, but as such, does anyone think it's worth it for me to go ahead and buy, say, volume 27+ since no one is actively working on scanning them in? I know that as soon as I get them scanned in, someone will probably show up willing to scan in their newly-released Chuang Yi versions, but just want to know if anyone thinks it's worth it <3.
    i think its worth it because it will take chung yi like half a year to officialy release 28 and 29. and i beleieve 27 is being released in june'ish or july'ish in signapore

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    no, volume 27 is already released yesterday. i live in indonesia. and i was living in singapore, so i know that. But i am not allowed to buy the manga T_T. It only takes Sing$8.50. and i can buy it in indonesia too.

manganohime

Manga Addict
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    sigh...
    am i the only one who can't download volume 22? (Actually, I could, but my comuter wouldn't let me open it.) I went to Poke Spe and at first I said "Yaaay! Volume 22!" But it didn't work... :(
    Um... so i anybody knows where I can get it that would be great! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    K, I'll just see what they have. I'll try to buy the latest possible (if they have any ._.) anyway. ^_____^

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • Yeah, both volumes 27 and 28 are out already, so I agree it might be a great idea (tho' I do own a copy of the japanese version of 27 ^^) -- just get 28 if you plan to be scanning, since 27 by Chuang Yi already out (and I don't think they have volume 28 listed in the "Coming Soon" section of their website).

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • i think its worth it because it will take chung yi like half a year to officialy release 28 and 29. and i beleieve 27 is being released in june'ish or july'ish in signapore

29 isn't even released in Japan yet (it hasn't been even announced), so do not judge when it's going to be released in Singapore.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Sorry to ask this but is there is any completed volume 23 scans that doesn't have any errors?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Pluh...

I couldn't find volume 28 for the longest time, so I had given up on it... and then I found it after I had spent my money. ;_______; sorry guys.... >_>;;;

Pluh...

I couldn't find volume 28 for the longest time, so I had given up on it... and then I found it after I had spent my money. ;_______; sorry guys.... >_>;;;

Last edited:

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
  • Don't worry, stuff like that happens all the time. :(

They are stupidly expensive to import.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back