• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 19-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
  • Nope... not until it gets released or something. Until then, you guys can enjoy 25 and 26 at around June 10... =P

Of course me and Renami are working on each volume, her for 25, me for 26... XD

So wait for it. ;D

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Is there any chance anyone from both of you could re-scan volume 23?

We don't own Volume 23. I do own Volume 24 though but I have no plans in scanning it. And Renami only owns Volume 25... she's generous enough to scan it for you guys. =P

And as for the other Volumes I own... 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 24, and 16. Yeah... and only 16 and 24 didn't get the chance of being scanned because you know... =P

Years

We don't own Volume 23. I do own Volume 24 though but I have no plans in scanning it. And Renami only owns Volume 25... she's generous enough to scan it for you guys. =P

And as for the other Volumes I own... 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 24, and 16. Yeah... and only 16 and 24 didn't get the chance of being scanned because you know... =P

hey, well this doesnt relly hav to do wit the volumes, but u know those little ads or bonus pictures people hav on their thing wen they post replies, wut is that? cuz i dont rele know wut it is and i dont get on my account to look, but im very curious wut it is, like for example like on maxims thing it has a pic of team magma, if u cud help, it'd be a great help, soe plz try to answer my question :P

mou

Pokemon Ranger-in-training
    Years
  • hey, well this doesnt relly hav to do wit the volumes, but u know those little ads or bonus pictures people hav on their thing wen they post replies, wut is that? cuz i dont rele know wut it is and i dont get on my account to look, but im very curious wut it is, like for example like on maxims thing it has a pic of team magma, if u cud help, it'd be a great help, soe plz try to answer my question :P

it's called a signature. you can make one for you too. just go to user cp, then under settings and options, edit signature.

LOL. this is off topic xp;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    u know those little ads or bonus pictures people hav on their thing wen they post replies, wut is that? cuz i dont rele know wut it is and i dont get on my account to look, but im very curious wut it is, like for example like on maxims thing it has a pic of team magma

That's a signature. You make it in the User CP.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    dud, I have the magic site for you: mangafox.com

select "pokemon adventures" and you have all of 'em from 1-27. have fun.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • dud, I have the magic site for you: mangafox.com

select "pokemon adventures" and you have all of 'em from 1-27. have fun.

The last post before this was from June of last year @___@ That's well over the one month time limit of posting in a thread.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back