• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
This looks like a good game. I think I'm going to wait until it is finished though before I play it. It will be a fun experience to compare yours and Aesthode's and just see for personal preference.

Years
Look's awesome! Great job, thanks for the update.

This looks like a good game. I think I'm going to wait until it is finished though before I play it. It will be a fun experience to compare yours and Aesthode's and just see for personal preference.

Thanks, both of you for the support.

Some Updates:

-Backsprites for Yellow
hthb3o.png

-Yellow Sprite for the intro
2a99uev.png

-Imputed JPANS patch into the hack

Trainer Light

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 1, 2015
Looking good. My only slight criticism is on the hat in the backsprite, it's VERY large. It stretches from the top of the head down a sizeable portion of her back, it really doesn't feel like it would fit on her head. And it's a shame because it appears to me as though a really nice looking sprite is being smothered by an oversized hat. I feel as though it should have been smaller and pushed over to the left some more to expose more of her hair and face. But that's just my opinion, you've been doing very well and I'm reallylooking forward to the hack. Thanks for the update!

Years
Not much updates because of school but here are some:

-Expanded Viridan Forest for a new Main Chapter
nn7abk.jpg

-New Main Chapter "Picking up the Saddle"
-This is chapter is about picking up Doduo's saddle from Yellows cousins and huge clash happens to her Ponytas and Rapidashs

-Started My Rattata Chapter and Ponyta Tale Chapter Pics are being released on the weekend

Santalune Forest

Oh dear, he's here
Years
Are you playing beta 2 or beta 1 because beta 1 had that problem which I fixed in beta 1.3.
Beta 2. I downloaded it again. I verified that my Fire Red file was 100% clean, no saves or anything. Patched it, and it said it was patched successfully. Opened it up to find the same screen. It's white with flickering grey bars, right?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 8, 2019
Beta 2. I downloaded it again. I verified that my Fire Red file was 100% clean, no saves or anything. Patched it, and it said it was patched successfully. Opened it up to find the same screen. It's white with flickering grey bars, right?

Same thing happens but it let me fill my name out then goes to a red screen

Years
Great hack, you have my support, c067912881!

Thank you that means a lot.

Same thing happens but it let me fill my name out then goes to a red screen

I found a solution to your problems. Download Beta 1.3 and play it till you get in side the cave after the sea sea seadra chapter. Then make a save state. Open beta 2 and load that save state and that should be it. You can ether download beta 1.3 here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m9ruirrx3ep4mmq/Pokemon_Adventures_Yellow_Chapter_Beta_1.3.ips or on the first page.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 8, 2019
Thank you that means a lot.

I found a solution to your problems. Download Beta 1.3 and play it till you get in side the cave after the sea sea seadra chapter. Then make a save state. Open beta 2 and load that save state and that should be it. You can ether download beta 1.3 here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m9ruirrx3ep4mmq/Pokemon_Adventures_Yellow_Chapter_Beta_1.3.ips or on the first page.

Still does the same thing put my name down and rivels name then red screen

Years
Still does the same thing put my name down and rivels name then red screen

If you patch the hack on android then use unipatcher if you patch by computer use lunar ips. If the problem keeps happening then there's a serious problem with the hack. And you will have to wait till the new alpha comes out.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 12, 2015
Hey c067912881,

I love your work so far. I was wondering how hard it is to hack?

I'm considering making my own hack game, just gotta look into the learning curve etc.

Back