• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures!

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Ok so are you lowering its base stats? That would make it fairer. You could also make the opposition stronger so im sure you'll figure it out.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    In the manga, all the trainers that are battled. Are actually strong, so like brock his pokemon will be in the upper twenties and will be very strong, as you get a leaf and a water starter.
    That makes it fair.

Anyhow on to viridian and pewter city editing =P

Kenji_Shinra

Green's Uberfan!
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    This would be an amazing hack! I've always looked forward to a hack for the Pokemon Special manga. You can count on me to go and support! Also, if you need a tester for a Alpha or Beta (if you decide to release), I'm pretty sure I can do the job!
    Also, is it me or are the characters switched? Green is being called Red and vice versa (in the vid...)

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Just a couple crits from a PokeSupe lovers point of view xD

1.You got the names mixed up :x
    2. If your going for the silent protagonist type with Red, that's not really going to work xD He has some vital parts in the manga where speaking is necessary.
    3. If you want to get technical, Green and Red didn't even know each other in the battle with Mew. They were just two trainers that got to know each other as the story progressed.
    4. VS. Mew! Happened in Viridian Forest.

Those are my nitpicks.
    Not to be offensive though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Ermm...ok.You got to tell us more about the storyline,is it the same with the FR version,the manga you said before?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ermm...ok.You got to tell us more about the storyline,is it the same with the FR version,the manga you said before?

If you want to know the story, look at this: (mangafox link)

It's not as silly as the anime "storyline". It must be difficult to adapt into a hack though, especially with Red's/the protagonist's dialogue and such, as .Sublime pointed out.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    As i've stated before.
    The mew scene is just eye candy.

Nothing as been refined, read teh thread thx <3

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    i really love this hack, i just wanna well you know?

I am just kidding good luck!

i mean break a leg,

+~Dark Umbreon~+

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    mew event takes place in WESTERN FOREST.
    Not Virdian 8D

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    cool! I've never read the manga so I don't have a clue of what your talking about, but the hack is looking nice so far.
    I like the video with the mew battle. The script is so simple, yet so cool. ;)

Good luck! :)

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Wait, Mew never used Thunder, it was just running away and hapened to hit Poliwhirl. I head what you said about eyecandy, but I just want to confirm it.

It was a one hit KO, it was quick.

THERE HAD TO BE AN ATTACK so I put thunder, because it made sense as an OTK.

Roxas: Title screen says all. XD

Spoiler:
    <---I NEED HELP MAPPING

Last edited:

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Yeah, just too bad i'm not an artist or I want one.

The mapper I asked for help will do.

Back