• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon After Black and White

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    ^^ It's a possibility, but would it make sense to make one? It would get awfully boring after the first region or two to continue onto two more regions doing the exact same thing.

But for now, black and white are in the spotlight, and after them well, I dont' know. We'll probably get a 3rd installment for Isshu, which will probably then be followed by the RS remakes. I'm just hoping Nintendo breaks this cycle. I say release RS remakes right after b&w, then after RS or maybe after RS and a new side-game or so release the follow-up to b&w to end the generation. It would be perfect. Play b&w, experience everything new then get soaked into RS remakes, maybe another game after that, and then finally brought back to new, better Isshu to wrap things up.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    It doesn't need to be the same storyline as every game. Maybe they could have a make your own adventure type as I still wanna collect badges after the first 8... and for ****s sake, stop making me save the world.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    It will, or should happen. Hoenn is the only region that won't be obtainable in Gen 5. W/ Nintendo shifting its focus to the 3DS Hoenn remakes should come this gen. I mean by 2013 it will be 10 years. If Hoenn doesn't come in Gen 5 then maybe it will be sometime down the road.

I want a colosseum/xd for the wii too. I pray we get one and kind of confident we will since the wii may be around for like another 5 years.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    ^^ No more Kanto plz!!!!! It's been in every gen. Kanto needs to go and hang in some corner for another 3 or 4 gens, then come back.

Back