• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon agent

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
    First of all hello second of all this is my new game pokemon agent heres the story.

After you are taken out of the C-tank, you are told about your history and the whole team-war thing and then taken to a room with four Pok?balls (I realized something, why should it always be just three Pok?mon?) After you pick one, exit the building and get through the forest you are confronted with your rival, an agent on your team?s enemy confronts you and you challenge him/her to a battle, afterwards you travel through many cities, towns, forests and caves to hone you skill and strength to defeat your enemy. You encounter your enemy many more times on your journey and finally believe that you are ready to attack your team?s enemy?s headquarters. After locating it, you discover that their goal is to capture two unimaginably powerful legendary Pok?mon, which live in a different dimension. You also find out that they have finally figured out how to work the dimension-traveling device that they?ve found somewhere. After they get the two legendaries into our dimension, they start destroying everything they see until you and your rival team up to defeat them. You do so, and the two teams that have been at war for 40 years (or however many years) finally make an alliance and the game ends with you and your rival becoming battle partners.

The c tanks a place were they tell you the basic things and its like a storage place for agents.

If possibble can somone make this into a chipset i dont know how to and im using rm2k3
    pokemon agent

Ant further questions just ask.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Umm,nice story.But how'd you get that picture if you dont have a chipset?Did you draw it?I can help you with some stuff,just ask me.I can't do the chipset though,sorry.

Last edited:

Maximo v.2

Years
    Someone made it for me on serebii and please can you make a chipset out of that please and possibly a lab one

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Well,I cant really make chipsets,but I can do somthing else.I have a lab chipset I found somewhere though,you want it.Just tell me whatelse I can do.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry,I'm not sure about the lab any more,but with tons of people,you dont have to make a chipset with people,you add that in through the events.I also just realized,I may be able to make that chipset.Also,do you need any monsters,charsets,battle sets,battle animations,or anything like that?

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I dont know what it is.I don't even know if ive seen it.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Can you let me do somthin like characters?or monsters?I'll just try to work on your chipset.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't think that there's much point in double posting. Anyway, do you have any screens to share with us?

Maximo v.2

Years
    Yes please make it matt sketch is just messing aroiund and sorry i dont have no screens but heres some things
    The female hero
    pokemon agent

Hippie trainer (someone i know made this so credit to him)
    pokemon agent

A pokemon (someone let me use this for the game hes called chibi pika on serebii)
    pokemon agent

Hes called reynile
    And again someone let me use these
    pokemon agent

pokemon agent

Someone on team serebii (my other team) made this
    pokemon agent

Some of team leichi
    pokemon agent

Team leichi band pokemon made for ther game by my team mate
    pokemon agent

You know what most of the things are made by other people so heres the rest
    pokemon agent

pokemon agent

So thats all the things i got comments

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hope to see how they've been used in your game!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Maximo v.2 said:
    Daegon can you make chipsets cause i really need that one done
    Ok i made this for you.
    so dont forget give me credit.
    How do you like it?

Thanks Matt;)

Back