• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Alive?

Do you think I'm Crazy?

• Yes

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Very cute, but I agree with the others. It seems to me that the line between reality and fantasy has blurred for you -- if you're not outright making stuff up just to see who's gullible, and the Celebi and Suicune story seems to support either. Really, Pokemon are the imaginary creations of a group of people in Japan, and there's no mystical force in the universe that could possibly make them come alive. (If there was, then I would've dropped out and went on a Pokemon journey a long time ago.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    theres a bio-engineer lab in Japan that are engineering creatures with special abilities like they fused a rat with batteries...

that was a fib I'm just pulling your guys leg...

what I do believe for sure is life outside earth and ghost...

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
    THIS IS WHAT NINTENDO HAVE DONE TO YOU!!!!!!!!

You are officially the must craziest "human" being on Earth. Thats like a Pikachu coming up to me in the middle of the straight and says "hi" and walks away.

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    once, i saw a geodude and he talked to me here's what he looked like: Geodude for reals.

i also peeked over the fence into my neighbors' yard cuz they were making a lot of noise, and they had a hitmonchan i was so jealous omg. I recorded it on tape.

All jokes aside, here's a really beautiful photoshop of a real life Rapidash. *ooooh*

Last edited:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I've always wished Pokemon existed, but I don't think I'll see them. I can hear them though. Wait, *cough* is that a Solrock instead of a balloon, and, is that fake seahorse thing on the wall really a Horsea? They're attacking me...I'm now dead incase you didn't know. But seriously, Pokemon aren't going to exist unless I see them. I see them in my dreams easily enough...they look quite cute then, maybe if somebody made dreams become reality, I'd probably see one IRL too. I imagine other things instead at this age, such as....ebil people. XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    I once saw a CHARIZARD inside of my closet I'M SERIOUS SHUTUP GUY I'M NOT CRAZY I'm just really random LOL XD. All of my friends say I'm really random cuz I am they think I'm crazy but thats there problem hah

lolololololOLOLOLOLOL <------ see that's me being random again XDD!!

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years

I don't have much to say, other than it's nice to dream, but don't let your fantasies intrude your perceptions of real life.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ...Okay so.. what are you on, and where can I get some?
    Seriously.. ^^;

I wouldn't mind some of that as well. O_o;​

I mean like... you can imagine all that, sure... and maybe hallucinate, but its not like it can actually happen.

Ja. Pokemon are fictional, and they can never be real. It's a bit worrying when you start to hallucinate about pokemon. Honestly, as member-to-member advice, you should go see a counsellor or something. >_<

But it sure would be cool >.>"

Really, Pokemon are the imaginary creations of a group of people in Japan, and there's no mystical force in the universe that could possibly make them come alive. (If there was, then I would've dropped out and went on a Pokemon journey a long time ago.)

Amen to that.

((This post is too short.))

I'm not saying your insane, but it could not happen. I've had dreams likes those and I swore they were real; it even freaked me out when I had a PokeBall in my hand the next morning. It just so happened that it was Halloween the previous night and I went as Ash Ketchum and I never changed out of my costume. XD

LOL.

Period.

I've never actually seen a pokemon ... or thought I've seen a pokemon ... But I wish I had. I would call it Steve. <3

Mod edit: Please don't double (or triple) post. Use the Edit button if you have things to add, or the Multiquote button if you have to reply to several posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
    Years
    I have heard many stories of such, and I do not believe that you are crazy, for sometimes stuff like this happens to me too. It's not like I look up in the sky and see an Angel from Neon Genesis Evangelion all of a sudden (cuz if I did, I'd be running for my life) but my mind just gets played with. I used to pretend that Pokemon were real, and I sometimes still do, but sometimes I see stuff like this.

SilverDragon

--Anime Fan--
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Uhmm..maybe because Pokemon is related to RL ANIMALS!! >.<
    Pikachu = a mouse.
    Rattata = rat
    Sqirtle = a turtle
    Pigeot = a bird..etc etc

Years
    me to i see pokemon alot one time i saw a treeko when i was going to school
    and one time i saw a line of oddish and gloom walking and one time i even saw a mew
    stories:
    mew:when i just got a mew in a trade i went to tell my brother he was out side so i want outside after a while of looking i heard a mew cry i thout it was my ds but it was of it came agin i looked in a tree and a pink thing was there i came closer it was a MEW i was in a shock but i wanted to tell my brother but the mew ran away when my brothe came i was soo shocked
    ho-oh:it just raind and after the rain a saw a rainbow than a big colourful thing was flying i saw it it was a bird it came close than i said OMG HO-OH i was with my brother and he said he saw some thing but he didn't what it's i didn't tell him about that
    this is enough i think
    ps:i am 11 and i wasnt on drugs

Back