• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Almia League (Rated PG)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
  • Brendan considered his choice carefully "If I go to the Pokemart to stock up there will be a less of a chance of being in danger but the con about that is we won't have enough time to reach the smoke, or if I decide to go to the smoke which we will have enough time but it'll be dangerous since I didn't have the chance to stock up yet."

After breif introductions, "Hey does anybody have their Pokegear or Pokenav here?" Brendan asked to the crowd "Cause I'm thinking half of our group can split up, so one half goes with the Beth to return the item that Zigzagoon stole from the shopkeeper and the other half with me to check out the smoke, so that way we can keep in contact all the way!" Brendan annouced "Or if most of us don't have our Pokegear/Pokenav I guess we should go back to the Pokemart with Beth to return the item and while we're there stock up and then later or tommorow we can check out the smoke cause it looks like it's going to stay there for a while."

While Brendan waited for the others to answer he sat down to text to his family that he had arrived and to also feed his Pokemon some homemade food.

pokemonmastertriplex

the ultamite pokemon master
    Years
  • The next day came the ferry still hasn't got to almnia yet Treecko just sits on the deck eating something' hey treecko lets see what kind of water pokemon we can find says Timmy pulling out a super rod Timmy casts it out as far as he can then it starts pulling so he reals it in a gyrados comes out ' oh crap i hooked a gyrados' treecko puts its fists up trying to tell Timmy something it appears treecko wants to battle it

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    "Whoa!" Logan said as he saw Michiko. She seemed to be glistening with beauty. "I-I- Uh Wow." He said, stuttering. "Your uh- Uh- well- beautiful.
    "Hey" said Archie with anger
    "What" Logan replied
    "Um - uh" He could not think quick enough.
    "Wait, do you... like her?" Logan asked
    "No" He replied
    "Sure..." Logan said sarcastically
    "I don't... really!" Archie replied angrily
    "Calm down" Said Michiko
    "Ughhh...you..uhh" Archie yelled throwing a punch at Logan but missing
    Logan immediately retaliated and threw a punch back, hitting Archie in the nose. The two boys wrestled each other to the ground, punching and hitting, and started rolling towards the edge of the forest.
    Not paying attention the boys rolled and wrestled to the edge of a cliff and they both fell off.
    Logan grabbed the ledge at the last second and grabbed Archie's hand.
    "I got you!" Logan yelled
    "Pull me up!" Archie replied
    With all his might, Logan pulled himself and Archie back onto the ground, off the cliff.
    "Friends?" Logan said sticking out his hand toward Archie
    "Friends" Archie reassured Logan, shaking his hand.

The two got up and dusted them selfs off. We should head to the Pokemart to get supplies like we were planning. Don't let this stop us from checking out that smoke. Just then Quilava burst out from his Pokeball and dashed off.
    "Not again!" Logan said
    Logan released Staraptor out of his Pokeball and hopped on his back.
    "I'll see you guys later I guess." Logan said as he flew off.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    "finally!" Zap said as he arrived in Pueltown. He ran into his gym and began to set up. Then once he was done he quickly ran to his training area and trained, awaiting his first challenger.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    "There he is!" Logan yelled, as he absorbed Quilava back into his Pokeball! "I caught him much faster that time." Logan said to Staraptor. Staraptor flew up very high and Logan caught sight of Pueltown. "Wait!" Logan said to Staraptor. "I want to be The first to challenge the gym there!"
    Logan and his Staraptor flew off to the gym in Pueltown hoping to get there first Almia badge. They quickly arrived and Logan walked into the gym.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    "Wow!" said Zap. Logan had figured out his puzzle perfectly. He ran through the maze of invisible fences like a pro. Ans before Zap could think Logan was ready to challenge him.
    "Alright!" Said Zap. "Lets do this" Logan added.
    "Jolteon, I choose you!" Yelled Zap.
    "Your up Staraptor!" Logan said as they both threw there Pokeballs
    "Jolteon, Use ThunderShock!" Zap yelled. Jolteon shot a flash of lightning towards Staraptor.
    "Quick, dodge it!" Yelled Logan. Staraptor dove out of the way just in time. "Now use Aerial Ace!" He yelled. Staraptor flew towards Jolteon and hit him head on. Jolteon flew backwards and fainted.
    " Jolteon is unable to battle, and the winner is Staraptor." said the referee
    "How did that happen? I thought flying types were weak against electric types!"Yelled Zap.
    "Staraptor, return!" Said Logan, putting Staraptor back in his Pokeball.
    "Go, Quilava!" Logan said!
    "Go, Electabuzz!" Said Zap!
    "This battle has just begun." Said Zap.
    "Yea well i'm just getting started!" Logan replied.

pokemonmastertriplex

Years
  • after realing in the gyrados Timmy decides to let treecko take gyrados on in battle ' the gyrados starts biting treecko with ice fang ; nooooo ice beats grass yelled Timmy ; treecko falls to the ground and faints the gyrados dives back in to the water; awww maannn i wanted to catch it said Timmy depressingly Timmy picks up treecko then rifles through his bag and finds some revives Timmy gives his fainted treecko one of the revives;then timmy looks up ahead and sees an island which appeared to be almia yesss almost there treecko says Timmy ;

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    "Quilava use Flamethrower!" Logan yelled. A blazing hot trail of flames shot towards Electabuzz. Zap didn't even flinch. Electabuzz took it head on.
    "Electabuzz! Use Thunder Punch!" Electabuzz's hand powered up and he released a electric punch hitting Quilava.
    "Now Quilava, use Flame wheel!" Quilava shot toward Electabuzz rolling in a ball of fire.
    "Electabuzz, dodge it" Yelled zap Electabuzz dived out of the way but Quilava changed his course and hit him head on. Electabuzz flew back and fainted.
    "Electabuzz is unable to battle so the winner is Quilava!"
    "Electabuzz return." Zap said
    "Quilava, stay out" Said Logan

"Go, Ampharos!" Yelled Zap
    "Now Quilava use Eruption" Logan yelled. Quilava shot dozens of flaming hot boulders at Ampharos.
    "Ampharos! Dodge it!" Zap yelled
    Ampharos jumped out of the way avoiding the boulders.
    "Ampharos, use thunderbolt" Screamed Zap. Ampharos shot a powerful lightning bolt at Quilava hitting him in the face. He slid back a few feet and struggled to stand back up.
    "You can do it!" Logan said "Huh?" Logan yelled in amazement! Quilava was glowing white! "Your evolving!" Logan said. Quilava's shaped morphed into the shape of Typhlosion and the white glow disappeared.
    "Alright Typhlosion, use flamethrower!" Typhlosion shot flames from his mouth and it hit Ampharos and made him faint.
    They assessed the situation and Zap sent out Pikachu.
    "Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Yelled Zap.
    Pikachu's quick thunder bolt made Typhlosion faint and Logan sent out Raichu.
    "Now Raichu, use Thunderbolt!" Yelled Logan
    "You too Pikachu" Said Zap
    The two shot at the same time and when they collided there was a huge cloud of smoke. When the smoke finality cleared Pikachu was on the ground fainted and Raichu was not.
    "It's not over yet!" Said Zap
    "Go, Luxray!" Yelled Zap
    "Luxray use, Thunder fang!" Lightning coursed through his fangs and he shot and bit Raichu. There was some more smoke and Raichu fainted.
    "Haha, I told you!" Said Zap
    "Go Crobat!" Yelled Logan
    "Crobat use Poison Fang!" said Logan. Crobat shot towards Luxray and bit him. Luxray barley flinched and used a thunder Fang right back, making Crobat faint.
    "Go Staraptor!" Logan yelled!
    "Luxray use thunder bolt!" Said Zap
    Luxray shot thunder toward Staraptor hitting him head on!
    Staraptor Fell back and struggled to get up.
    "Luxray, Thunder Fang!"
    Luxray Jumped at Staraptor!
    "Dodge it!" Yelled Logan holding his breath!
    Just in time Staraptor jumped out of the way!
    "Hurry use Close Combat!"
    Staraptor Hit Luxray several times with his wings and feet sending him back.
    "Now Staraptor Aerial Ace!"
    Staraptor shot towards Luxray and hit him head on. Luxray fell back and fainted.
    "Good battle!" Said Zap
    "Here is the Thunder badge!" He said while handing it to Logan.
    "Yes!" Logan yelled as he Ran out of the gym victorious!

pokemonmastertriplex

Years
  • the ferry docks at pueltown treecko runs off the ferry and takes off ;treecko waiiittt youll get lost pueltown is a big place Timmy shouted ; he then goes looking for treecko ; an hour later Timmy looked around the whole town searching found nothing ; Timmy hung up missing treecko flyers asked around town concated pueltown police did everything he could to find treecko but had no luck; he could be anywhere in almnia by now Timmy said upsetly .

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Chris goes to his new gym in (wherever it's supposed to be) and immediately begins to set up his puzzle. Trainers have to ram into the punching bags to knock down collapsable walls to advance to the next room. Once a collapsable wall is knocked down, however, a trainer will come out to battle. Also it is dark and each room has a maze. there are three rooms, then there is the gym leader's room. Lets see these trainers get to me at all! I'm counting on you infernape! Battle good!

Years
  • OOC: Before I start posting, I'm going to wait before I get approved, as I can see more than five people applied to be Gym Leader's, yet not a single one has been approved yet. Also, since the game master seems to be neglecting this RP, I'm going to contact her, and also request that she place stricter rules on post length and detail on character profiles to provide more substance....as well as accept or reject the rest of ours. Also, to those of you requesting to be Gym leaders, I'm going to ask that she designate which town each Gym Leader will be assigned to as well as give a detailed paragraph about said town. Wish me luck guys, and it will be a pleasure RPing with you all. :)

Name:

Greg Cho

Age-

Pokémon Team-

Scyther:

Greg's childhood friend and sparring partner. A gift from his father, Sycther has been by his master's side the day the two met. While normally an agressive species, Scyther has learned to control his rage through years of training, which has given him tremendous discipline. At this point, he chooses not to evolve into his more powerful, yet slower form, as he has been taught to use his own speed to his advantage.

Marowak:

Originally a cubone, this Pokemon ventured out on his own for months after getting seperated from his parents. Malnutritioned and weak, Greg found him on the side of a trail on a hot summer morning. Giving the young Cubone water, he offered it to join his party and to grow strong. With no other ambitions or goals established for himself, the Cubone accepted. After toiling for days training to exhaustion, Cubone finally evovled, and learned to master the bone he wields in battle much like his master. Now with a cause, the Marowak wishes to become an expert fighter almost as much as his master does.

Alakazam

An odd addition to Greg's team of fighters, the sword master wanted to have a thinker on his team. Greg stumbled upon him by accident while he was sleeping. Wanting to get the jump on him, Greg ordered his Cubone to hold the Abra down while he got out his Pokeball. Abra woke up and teleported onto a treebranch to mock the trainer. Not defeated yet, Greg skillfully slashed his sword in a few percise movements, triggering his Scyther from 15 yards away to perform a quick attack. Before knowing what was going on, the Abra fell to the ground and Greg caught him. Since then, he has been a great addition to the team. With his telekinetic powers, Abra was able to transport the team to choice training locations, as well as communicate with the trainer directly through thought alone. As the years went on, Abra evolved into Kadabra, and then into Alakazam. Out of his six pokemon, Alakazam is the only one who does not take orders through sword slashes, and instead chooses to read Gref's mind. This ability can also be used to act as a translator to other pokemon, although he finds lowly jobs of this manner to be below his skill.

Kingler

Kingler was caught as a Krabby along the beaches of Vermillion during training on the beach. The pokemon snipped Greg's foot, and then proceeded to rampage around to mark the dune they were in as his own. Using Scyther, Greg easy caught Krabby and trained it into a Kingler,who is now his most docile pokemon by nature.

Farfetch'd

Farfetch'd was won in a tournament that Greg was in. His kingler was in a match to determine which pokemon was the strongest. Kingler's grip barely managed to beat a machamp who had a four armed advantage. Farfetch'd was intriqued with Greg's swordplay and started to imitate him on his own before taking any formal training. Now trained, he acts very prideful of his abilities and enjoys boasting to other pokemon.

Bastiodon

At Mt. Moon, Greg found a helix fossil. When at Cinnabar Island to have it ressurected, a trainer from another region wanted to trade. Greg came across this trainer in the past and shared food with him and his pokemon when Greg was low on supplies. While not liking non-Kanto species, Greg accepted the fossil trade as a sign of gratitude to his aquantince. Now ressurecting a shield fossil, Greg was surprised that he had a defensive pokemon in the form of Shieldon to compliment his offensive ones. It evovled into Bastiodon and is very grumpy by nature, giving off an old man personna.

Height & Weight: 5'7" 167 lbs

Body structures & features:

Greg has short stringy black hair, which is kept neat and trimmed. His body is toned and muscular, and through persistent training, he has kept a lean body. For facial hair, Greg has hair neatly running along his cheek bone which merges with the jaw line to the chin. On the chin, there is long hair much like a Billy goat.

Clothing

Clothing-wise, Greg like's to keep things simple, relaxing, and more importantly, flexible. A pair of black sweatpants and red shirt with a white stripe down the middle is all he needs to properly train. He wears black and white running shoes for footwear, and also has a sword holster on his left side to hold his katana. The sword's handle has groves to hold his six Pokémon, three on each side.

Type specialty

Weapon users

City and Region-
    Saffron City, Kanto

Applying for: Gym Leader [X] Elite Four Member [ ]

Background & Personality:

Born to a martial artist father in Saffron City, Greg had an early introduction to the ancient forms of combat. At the age of eight, young Greg started to train with a Scyther his father had caught him as a birthday gift. Daily, they would train together at the fighting dojo which was overshadowed by Sabrina's gym filled with psychic Pokémon. At the age of fifteen, received his black belt in three forms of martial arts; Taekwondo, Kung-fu, and Karate.

With fifteen being his family's age of 'manhood,' Greg was tasked with the same as his ancestor's, to venture out on his own and become a reputable fighter. As Pokémon battling has been a common show of strength for numerous years now, he received approval by his father to venture out and compete in the Pokémon League. For years he traveled and trained with his Pokémon in the various regions until he felt he was ready to face the Indigo Plateau.

A Kantoen at heart, all the Pokémon he uses in battle are from his homeland with the exception of Bastiodon, who was included into the ranks for its shield-like qualities. Greg trained his Pokémon expertly to the point of them learning to obey attack commands given by the various sounds Greg makes with his sword. His Pokemon are all male, as it is a test of his masculinity, Greg feels that it is only right that his pokemon be male so that they may go through these trials together.

At the Pokémon League, Greg fulfilled his family obligation to become a recognized fighter. After long and atrocious battles with other trainers and then the elite four of Kanto, he won the whole enchilada and become the Champion for that year. Afterwards, Greg took more time to himself to train, either with his friends at the Saffron Dojo, or by himself. Recently, he received a letter requesting that he take a position as a gym leader in the region of Almia.

Using it as another way to test him and his Pokémon, as well as the next generation of trainers, Greg accepted and became Gym Leader of one of the five Gyms. His specialty revolved around weapon using Pokémon, substituting claws for weapons in the case of his Kingler, as well as insisting that a shield is just as important as the sword. Greg also keeps Alakazam on the team, believing that a strong mind is the mightiest of all weapons. Believing that his Pokémon are one, Greg usually fights in partner fights, using two Pokémon of his own to battle two of his opponent, or even one Pokémon from two trainers. As an extra bonus to his Gym Badge, the Weapon Badge, Greg also presents those who best him with an imitation sword of his own, made with common stainless steel as opposed to the special steel used to make his and other katanas.

Personality-wise, he would be what most would consider the traditional martial artist. Greg is very stern and silent, and very focused on the task at hand. Very disciplined, he is not prone to fits of anger and has been seen to be quite gentle with his Pokémon and the trainers who patron his Gym when outside of battle or training.

Last edited:

IchigoTorisuna

Riolu Trainer
    Years
  • I Hope It's OK That I Made Two Characters.

Name-Jaden Niwa
    Age-16
    Starter Pokemon-Vulpix
    Pokemon with you-
    Vulpix
    Moves: Ember, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, and Flamethrower
    Charizard
    Moves: Blast Burn, Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, and Fire Blast
    Riolu
    Moves: Force Palm, Counter, Quick Attack, and Return
    Pikachu
    Moves: Volt Tackle, Thundershock, Thinderbolt, and Quick Attack
    Umbreon
    Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, and Feint Attack
    Shaymin
    Moves: Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis, and Defense Curl
    Type-Pokemon Trainer
    Looks-Jaden is 5'4 with dark cyan blue hair and matching eyes. She wears a dark red turtle neck shirt with no sleeves and long baggy black jeans. She has two rubber bracelets on her right arm (One pink that says "Werewolves Bite!" and the other black with purple paw prints) with two rings on the same hand. One is a celestial ring (Moon, Stars, Etc.) on her pinky and the other has blue and red triangles on it on her ring finger. On her other hand she has a spinning silver ring on her ring finger. She wears yin yang earrings and an ear band with a sword on it on her right ear too. Her shoes are normal dark red slip on's. She's normally seen with a dark gray jacket on, but she does take it off sometimes.
    City and Region-Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh
    Background-Ichigo used to live in the Kanto region in Veridian City, but moved because of her mothers new Pokemon Breeding job. She has a little brother, Kazu, who loves dark type Pokemon.

Name-Kazu Niwa
    Age-15
    Starter Pokemon-Squirtle
    Pokemon with you-
    Blastoise
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Aqua Tail, and Rapid Spin
    Murkrow(Crow)
    Moves: Wing Attack, Night Shade, Pursuit, and Peck
    Sneasel
    Moves: Faint Attack, Ice Shard, Metal Claw, and Icy Wind
    Houndour
    Moves: Bite, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, and Faint Attack
    Type-Pokemon Trainer
    Looks-Kazu is also 5'4 with dark reddish brown hair and golden brown eyes. He wears a long sleeved dark red shirt with a sleevless jacket over it. His pants are long, baggy, and dark gray and his shoes are black sneakers. He wears gray fingerless gloves and has a small tear drop shapped ruby necklace Ichigo gave him.
    City and Region-Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh
    Background-Kazu lived in the Kanto Region in Veridian City, but moved because of his mothers new Pokemon Breeding job. He has an older sister named Ichigo.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sil raises her hand eagerly.

"Ooh! Ooh! I have a PokéGear! You can have my number and we can keep in contact!"

She grabs a Pokéball from her belt and returns her Croconaw. "Sorry, he does that sometimes..."

pokemonmastertriplex

Years
  • Its the next day,treecko was finally found with team dim sun , so Timmy heads out to deam suns HQ moments later i start sending news out that team dim sun has captured me to i sneak and use my pokegear to call the nearest police then the team dim sun leader comes in ' well well are you and treecko enjoying your prizon the boss says evily , look you better let us out fo here or youll be sorry Timmy yells, then a wild lucario comes in and rescues me it starts using aura sphere everywhere then he ties team dim suns boss up and grabs the key and unlocks the cages , thank you lucario , the lucario starts hugging Timmy ,it appears to want to go with him ,

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    ooc// Right, in the last page of this RP I have seen at least 3 rules set down that have been disobeyed. I am going to be blunt and probably going to be kicked off for this but please can people stop breaking basic rules (I am breaking one now but nobody seems to care).
    FlamingRock, Luxray9 you have godmodded, controlling other peoples characters is an obvious NO! This is for loads of people to enjoy having their characters interact under their own control. You also cannot win a match in one post unless the character is a NPC. PokemonMasterTriplex, you have no idea of spelling or grammar and your 1-5 line posts are about as believable and relevant as flying monkeys. Unless the RP host comes in a kicks a lot of people, probably including me, out then I am just going to leave this RP to the people who can't get into any other RP.
    I am not going to post until the host does...until then, sayonara.

EDIT: I am going to refer you all to the Roleplay rules...number 12
    NO12: RP takeovers. If your RP master vanishes without a trace and without assigning control of the RP to someone else, the remaining RPers may select a new RP master and continue with the RP. In this case, PM your section mod to inform them about the change. If no such PM is sent or if section rules are not followed after the change, the thread can be locked at the staff's discretion.
    The host hasn't logged in since the 9th June. I call that vanishing. What should we do?

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: Now now, I wouldn't JUMP to banishing the RP master just yet. Give her some time and then make the decision. I already PMed her yesterday with quite a lengthy bit of text giving suggestions for improvements, and I'm hoping she comes online soon enough to read the PM and make some changes.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years

• OCC: You guys are right and even we're kind of breaking a rule now pointing these things out, the creator also hasn't even got an OCC thread created yet :/ much to our problems as well. I have to admit even I have broken a rule about starting without being accepted by the master, but I think we should atleast give her to July 8th..since thats when it shall officially be a month since her last activity. That way I guess the matter can go into the hands of either a mod or we can maybe hand the roleplay over to someone else. I'm agreeing to stop from further posting as this is ridiculous. Honestly, I think the rules for this roleplay should be just a tad stricker about how anyone can be accpeted and the limit, but I"m not the owner so don't mind that last bit...I bid thee farewell from posting with my characters.

IchigoTorisuna

Riolu Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Well, if she doesn't hurry back, I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna just go ahead an rp without being accepted! I mean, it's ridiculous! I'm ready to rp, but she hasn't done anything! I might just start rping if she doesn't hurry back!

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • OCC:
    FlamingRock, Luxray9 you have godmodded, controlling other peoples characters is an obvious NO! This is for loads of people to enjoy having their characters interact under their own control.

Well I forgot to add, I allowed FlamingRock to roleplay as my characters in that one post. I was just looking over the rules and it says a user can let another user control their player as long as they are given permission. FlamingRock asked me in a pm the other day so I think that one doesn't go against the rules. The rest....if they didn't ask then they are breaking the rules.

Back