• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Almia League (Rated PG)

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I'd be happy to take over as RP host if you like. I've been around this RP for a long time :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    OCC: Yea I also asked Luxray9 if I could control his characters and make me win and he agreed.
    P.s. I agree! Digital Wings should take over!

Last edited:

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Thanks guys :D Should we say we give her until the 1st to respond to OReagan's message?

IchigoTorisuna

Riolu Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: I think we should give her until the 30th at the end of the month personally, but that's just me.

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • OCC: Yeah I was going to nominate myself to go to take over but since Digital Wings steped in first I'm going to step down but if anything changes I'll gladly step up, also IchigoTorisuna I think we should give her until the end of the month

BTW everyone: Can we start our own OCC thread?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • OCC: We had to be accepted first before we post?? oops... must not have read that part right... yeah I say we give her till the 30th or the 1st.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • OCC: (blinks) Err....This is what happenes when you join a thread that has been around after a couple of pages (you get really bloody confused). XD

I'll just insert my character now...

Name: Mizushima, Miharu (family, given)

Starter Pokemon: Eevee (Espeon)

Pokemon:

Hikari AKA Espeon (female)
    Moves: Calm Mind, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Swift

Shi AKA Dragonite (male)
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Wing Attack

Chi AKA Lucario (male)
    Moves: Dark Pulse, Metal Claw, Dragon Pulse, Aura sphere

Mika AKA Milotic (female)
    Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Refesh

Nari AKA Electivire (female)
    Moves: Thunder Punch, Brick Break, Earthquake, Thunder Bolt

Akuma AKA Magmortar (male)
    Moves: Flame Thrower, SolarBeam, Heat Wave, Rock Slide

Type of trainer: Pokemon Trainer (In the past, she was a Coordinator as well)

Description:

Miharu has light blue eyes and short black hair that reaches up to her chin. She has a light complextion, but not totally white or pale.

Miharu wears a plain dark blue t-shirt and black shorts. She only has one piece of jewlery which is a pendent on a silver chain. The pendent is lght blue and is in the shape of the japanese symbol of strength.

City and Reigion: Pallet Town, Kanto

Background and Personality:

Having only a mother as her father had left both of them when she was born, she grew up in the middle, hard working class. Miharu had always liked pokemon, but her mother hated pokemon due to the fact that a rampaging pokemon had killed all of her family. (OCC: Yes, the mother has a painful past. >=3) However, after following her daughter one day and seeing her really enjoy being with pokemon, she enrolled her daughter in the best school for Pokemon training.

Miharu was the best trainer in the pokeschool and got arrogant. She challenged one of the best trainers that were in town and quickly lost. The trainer she battled taught her a lesson and she took it to heart, "No matter how powerful you may be compared to other people, there will be more people who are more powerful then you."

The next day, an exchange student came and battled Miharu for the top trainer spot. It ended up as a tie, and they became quick rivals and friends.

At the graduation, they had both been the top trainer in the school, and they both got a pokedex and a starter pokemon. Miharu had gotten an Eevee, and her rival got a Pikachu. Prof. Oak also told them that they only had 75 days until the pokemon league, and unless they wanted to wait until next year, they had better hurry up.

While collecting the badges, she built up her team of Espeon, Dragonite, Electabuzz, and Magmar. Miharu knew that you needed six pokemon in order to partipate in the pokemon league, so she had gone to Sinnoh for ten days in order to get two more pokemon. She had gotten a rare Rilou egg from Riley and it quickly grew up and evolved into Lucario, and she had captured a rarer Feebass and knowing that in order to evolve a Feebas, you needed to participated in beauty contests with it, she did so and won each and every time. Somehow, Miharu got her hands on the things that would let Electabuzz and Magmar evolve into Electivire and Magmortar, and they evolved. Miharu spent the rest of the two days training.

Miharu came back to Kanto in time to particpate in the pokemon league, and saw that her rival had managed to get there in time too. Miharu battled and easily beat the other trainers and made it to the finals. She ended up facing her rival.

It was a close battle and ended up with her Hikari (Espeon) battling her rival's Pikachu, however a badly placed attack from Team Rocket (who were once again, trying to revive without Giovanni) had stopped the match. The match had ended up in a tie, once again. Though, Miharu had said that Espeon was tired from battling one of the rival's earlier pokemon while her rival's Pikachu was still fresh and would have probably won. She allowed her rival take the tittle of Pokemon League Champion.

Miharu disappeared for a year to go on a training trip at Mt. Silver and Sinnoh. She reappears in order to take a part in the Almia League.

She is slightly cold and doesn't talk much except to people who have earned her respect and pokemon. She sometimes totally brushes off some trainers to see how good (or bad) they battle when angry and trying to prove themselves. She loves to battle and is slightly manipulative. Miharu is also extremely paranoid and is very observant to her surroundings. If she feels a strong sort of aura around you, she will send out her pokemon to attack you in order to test your battle reflexes. She is very proud of her skills and takes pride in her pokemon. She also has a very bad mouth (Did read this thread rules, so there will only be stars "*" when she curses like this "I really hate that *.") and doesn't really like people. She is very loyal and a good friend if you manage to get her respect. And although she would never admit it, her rival is her best and only friend.

That's really it, I guess. (sweatdrops) Sorry if the background is too long.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    ooc// I am sorry about the godmoding, I was unaware of the mail. I suggest the 30th, that makes 3 weeks. I am fine about anyone being the new host as long as it clears the RP out.

Years
  • OOC: Again, guys you're jumping the gun a little and acting a little hasty in my mind to pick a new captain of this ship. How about we do this; Starting July 1st to the 4th, we'll hold sign-ups for ANYONE who wants to take over as Game Master. Each person states their case for why they should take over(including experience RPing, leading and RP etc.) and changes they want to implement. Afterwards, from the 5th to the 8th, each person can make a decision as to which option they like. On the 9th, the newly elected GM messages this section's mod, and informs them of the changes made.

Anyone oppose this?

Years
  • You don't have to apply for being the game master to have a say. Voting for who you want to be game master would still be productive let you voice your opinion. No one is saying that EVERYONE should want to apply..otherwise everyone would vote for themselves. :P But, obviously, if you want to apply, you'll be competing with whoever else wants to be the game master.

IchigoTorisuna

Riolu Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Well, the only person to speak up and want to take over is Digital Wing! Nobody else has wanted to! I think if nobody else has stepped up by the end of the month or the 1st, We should get to rping!

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • OCC: Well guys lets just let Digital Wings be the game master because everyone else isn't stepping up so forget the whole thing and Digital Wings is the new game master until the orginal game master returns k everyone.

So BTW: If the game master isn't here why don't we re-create this RP again the legal way with all the characters accepted and we can in a few more members

(Not related to RP)War for Cybertron is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • OOC: Well, the only person to speak up and want to take over is Digital Wing! Nobody else has wanted to! I think if nobody else has stepped up by the end of the month or the 1st, We should get to rping!

Because I was also going to apply, but decided to not shout at the top of my internet lungs that I'd be interested in being the game master and actually have things handled in a mature manner? See, even if I don't become the game master, I want to make sure the RP I'm applying in has a competant game master, and the only way to determine that is by knowing thier mindset, which my suggestion will allow. I'm sure you all joined the RP because you liked the premise and how some things were handled(and slightly runted to yourself about the things you didn't like.) New game master means a new way the Rp is handled, and I want to know what I'll be getting into. Makes sense, no?

Dajman: Prime's main weapon sucks in it though. Null ray ftw

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Dajman: Prime's main weapon sucks in it though. Null ray ftw[/QUOTE] Yeah it runs out of ammo fast but the minigun is awesome and the lack of ammo makes it really annoying btw just owned Soundwave on hard took 3 tries with bumblebee Soundwave your a cheap piece of *&(& that sends your own weak little weak minions that get owned by 3 Autobots and then you go out and heal them Soundwave you suck

Years
  • Alright, since it's about time, and I'm bored, I'm making my application for RP Master. I know it's a day ahead of schedule, but again…I'm bored. :P Anyways, time to start things off.

History: I have a lot of experience running an RP. I've been a member of one particular RP since 2006 which is still going on today where I'm part of the staff who makes up plot points, story arcs, etc for the rest of the members. I also take control of my faction's NPC for major battles (up to 30 + NPCs has been the most I've RPed at once). Within the RP, my character's all vary between light hearted jokers, sociopaths, and conspiracy theorists who accuse teammates of being spies. Management-wise I'm very lenient when it comes to punishment, but I will call people on infractions and only take out the beating stick to the unruly Rpers. XD As well as coming up with my own story arcs, I'm always happy to listen to others and decide if another's plot idea is fair/good for the others.

Changes & Rules I want to implement.

· Close this topic and start a new one. At this point, I feel as though it's slightly unsalvageable to continue a new arc etc in this topic due to the unruly nature of the first page or so. The new topic will have much of the same premise, albeit with a few changes.
    · Have a second in command. (SiC) The second in command will help with storylines, enforce rules, and generally help out. If for some reason I drop off the face of the Earth, they'll be the one to take over. If I go on vacation, they will take over for the time and carry out the outlined plot. Collectively, we'll be known as the Staff.
    · While there will be a set plot, all that will be set in stone is the outcome. How we get there is up to all of us to play out.
    · The character templates will be re-vamped to include more detail and all old signups will have to conform to the new requirements. Gym Leaders and Elite Four members will have extra detail to add in.
    · Not all characters will be approved on the first go. If there is a problem with the profile, it will be rejected. If rejected, you may always edit it and PM me AND the SiC. To be approved, both Staff members must give it the green light.
    · While I won't have a set limit on length of post count, each post needs to progress the story. If I see abuse of this rule, I will change it to ten sentences minimum. Proper grammar will still be expected as it isn't that hard to open up a text document and use spell check.
    · More detail will be provided for towns, cities, and the general lay of the land.
    · While you may add in Natures etc for your Pokémon, you do not need to include a move set. Instead, you may use only four moves per battle, but any move that the Pokémon can learn naturally. If you buy a TM or use an HM*both must be approved by the Staff*, only then will they need to be added, and will always take up a spot on the four moves. If you ask for a TM, you may have it removed from your move set, but be warned: If you have it removed in a short amount of time from receiving it, your chance of getting another dwindles. HMs can only be removed from a specific spot (Will designate later) and can be relearned at any time.
    · No bunnying. Do not take control of another person's character or Pokémon without permission. If permission is granted, inform the Staff prior to making the post. Also no controlling important NPCs without Staff permission. A shop keeper is fine, but Red and Ash aren't going to save the day, rescue you, and lend you their Pokémon or give you their hats.
    · No God modding. You won't win every battle, and using external information that your character doesn't have access to or winning against a level 50 Graveler with a magnemite's thundershock is a no-no.
    · Play nice. This one is self explanatory.
    · Make a post at least once every four days. It's not that hard people, and if you don't plan on being active, don't sign up.
    · On the subject of shinnies, I don't care if you have them, so the two shiny rule will still stand.
    · Likewise, the three character rule will still stand, but you may have only one be a Gym Leader/ E4 member. The rest will either have to be a Trainer, or a member of this regions Pokémon Gang.
    · I sort of spoiled it in the last post, but yes, you will get to be a member of a Pokémon gang if you so wish it. There will also be sign-ups for Executives. :)
    · Everyone must mail me a box of Oreos monthly. Failure to do so will result in a fine….also I want actual Oreos, and none of the supermarket knock-off crap. :P
    That's about it. Like it or don't, that's how I feel this RP should be ran, and that's how I plan on running it.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Alright, since it's about time, and I'm bored, I'm making my application for RP Master. I know it's a day ahead of schedule, but again…I'm bored. :P Anyways, time to start things off.

History: I have a lot of experience running an RP. I've been a member of one particular RP since 2006 which is still going on today where I'm part of the staff who makes up plot points, story arcs, etc for the rest of the members. I also take control of my faction's NPC for major battles (up to 30 + NPCs has been the most I've RPed at once). Within the RP, my character's all vary between light hearted jokers, sociopaths, and conspiracy theorists who accuse teammates of being spies. Management-wise I'm very lenient when it comes to punishment, but I will call people on infractions and only take out the beating stick to the unruly Rpers. XD As well as coming up with my own story arcs, I'm always happy to listen to others and decide if another's plot idea is fair/good for the others.

Changes & Rules I want to implement.

· Close this topic and start a new one. At this point, I feel as though it's slightly unsalvageable to continue a new arc etc in this topic due to the unruly nature of the first page or so. The new topic will have much of the same premise, albeit with a few changes.
    · Have a second in command. (SiC) The second in command will help with storylines, enforce rules, and generally help out. If for some reason I drop off the face of the Earth, they'll be the one to take over. If I go on vacation, they will take over for the time and carry out the outlined plot. Collectively, we'll be known as the Staff.
    · While there will be a set plot, all that will be set in stone is the outcome. How we get there is up to all of us to play out.
    · The character templates will be re-vamped to include more detail and all old signups will have to conform to the new requirements. Gym Leaders and Elite Four members will have extra detail to add in.
    · Not all characters will be approved on the first go. If there is a problem with the profile, it will be rejected. If rejected, you may always edit it and PM me AND the SiC. To be approved, both Staff members must give it the green light.
    · While I won't have a set limit on length of post count, each post needs to progress the story. If I see abuse of this rule, I will change it to ten sentences minimum. Proper grammar will still be expected as it isn't that hard to open up a text document and use spell check.
    · More detail will be provided for towns, cities, and the general lay of the land.
    · While you may add in Natures etc for your Pokémon, you do not need to include a move set. Instead, you may use only four moves per battle, but any move that the Pokémon can learn naturally. If you buy a TM or use an HM*both must be approved by the Staff*, only then will they need to be added, and will always take up a spot on the four moves. If you ask for a TM, you may have it removed from your move set, but be warned: If you have it removed in a short amount of time from receiving it, your chance of getting another dwindles. HMs can only be removed from a specific spot (Will designate later) and can be relearned at any time.
    · No bunnying. Do not take control of another person's character or Pokémon without permission. If permission is granted, inform the Staff prior to making the post. Also no controlling important NPCs without Staff permission. A shop keeper is fine, but Red and Ash aren't going to save the day, rescue you, and lend you their Pokémon or give you their hats.
    · No God modding. You won't win every battle, and using external information that your character doesn't have access to or winning against a level 50 Graveler with a magnemite's thundershock is a no-no.
    · Play nice. This one is self explanatory.
    · Make a post at least once every four days. It's not that hard people, and if you don't plan on being active, don't sign up.
    · On the subject of shinnies, I don't care if you have them, so the two shiny rule will still stand.
    · Likewise, the three character rule will still stand, but you may have only one be a Gym Leader/ E4 member. The rest will either have to be a Trainer, or a member of this regions Pokémon Gang.
    · I sort of spoiled it in the last post, but yes, you will get to be a member of a Pokémon gang if you so wish it. There will also be sign-ups for Executives. :)
    · Everyone must mail me a box of Oreos monthly. Failure to do so will result in a fine….also I want actual Oreos, and none of the supermarket knock-off crap. :P
    That's about it. Like it or don't, that's how I feel this RP should be ran, and that's how I plan on running it.
    Hey can I apply for your SIC/ Second in command if you become the new RP master just asking.

IchigoTorisuna

Riolu Trainer
    Years
  • Personally, I think Digital Wings should be the new rp master. A lot of others agreed too. We're not acting Imaturely! And if you feel that all the rules should be changed in this, go make your own. They're the reason we can to this rp, and the simple fact we like Pokemon.

Back