• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Almia League (Rated PG)

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
  • Well, I'll wait until everyone who wants to apply does before making a decision. But if anyone needs help, I could see what I can. I'm a mod in AL's Role play section (Granted, it's for more casual roleplays, but I tend to try and make story driven ones) so even if my sign ups suck (Seriously, I can't extend the length of any sign up whatsoever) I could help around with plot ideas and stuff.

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Oregan, there is no application - I'm RP master by vote. We're giving Ang until tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    OCC: I agree! Digital wings wins and if you want to make all those changes make your own.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    OOC// Personally I would like to know what Digital Wings has to say about starting a new board or keeping this one. How are you going to decide who is going to get dumped. ETC. My vote isn't likely to make the difference but I am still curious as to what you will do with this RP.

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Well, for starters I posted an OOC thread, which is awaiting moderation.

I'd like to move to a less-cluttered thread, where I can move everyone's applications to the first post as Ang did. In that post, I'll recap the action thus far and give a little more direction. I'm currently waiting on a mod to see what I can do ^^ I've saved the entire thread thus far to a .text file so I can get us a good starting point.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oregan, there is no application - I'm RP master by vote. We're giving Ang until tomorrow.

Which is actually a mock vote since there wasn't another option at that time, and half of which basically stated so. When someone else comes in afterwards, it warrants others to vote, and I see three active members who have yet to make thier choice, two of which have mentioned that they might also have an interest in being RP master but are waiting. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • OoC: I guess I'm just going to lurk until things get rolling. ^^; I hope this roleplay picks up! :D

I depends on how the RP is handled. In it's current state, it's nothing more than spam posts...including half the sign up posts due to the RP starter being inexperienced.

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I think the decision was made because I've been here since the RP started and have been active throughout the whole thing. I don't really feel like it's something to argue about, seeing as you haven't been here or participated in it at all...

I'm sure I'll handle it well, and if anyone feels otherwise they can say so.

Years
  • Nice sentiment, but that's not how things go, otherwise that guy who keeps posting run-on sentences with his Treeko would be more qualified than you for RP master.

Experience controling moderately successful RP's that haven't run into the ground is a better quality than "Oh, I was here first." Maybe you do have experience, maybe you don't. Don't know you enough to tell, which is basically the whole point of the application idea, so people can get an ideo as to teh mindset of the potental RP masters and making an educated choice.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Name: Aero

Age-11
    Starter Pokemon- Mijumaru
    Pokemon with you- Mijumaru
    Type-Trainer
    Looks- Brendan
    City and Region-That big city in isshu.

Do I have to wait until my name is added up to the list to start roleplaying? I don't want to embarrass myself.

Last edited:

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Oregan - It's all good; I've taken care of everything and the ball is rolling now. Soon we can all RP again in an organized fashion, which is why we're all here! ^^

TheWho - Mijumaru is not available as a starter in this RP and your SU does not meet quality guidelines -- refer to the first post of this thread to get a feel for what we're doing here, and feel free to post your SU in the new thread once it's up to standard! :)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • OCC: Can't wait for the reboot it was the RP master's fault not telling us that she was going to leave us for a while or desert us.

Ps: Can anyone help me make a RP i sent like tons of them but I think I need someones help it will be great to run my own RP anyone in Almia league is welcome to help or join my Rp.

Years
  • arh, whatever. Just as long as not everyone with terrble shitastic sign-ups are allowed in without editing them....I remember seeing one guy here who created two characters and gave them the same exact one sentence background, word for word....forget who it is, but seriously, if that's ALL of your creativity while making a character, you'll have a terrible time RPing when everyone else posts beautiful stories with character emotion and development. *this is why I support stricter post limits* It's not even that hard to be honest. If you add in your character's professions to show the audience the family's class that they were born into, where they grew up, and little about theie childhood, how they got into pokemon, and how they pertain to this story, you easily have two paragraphs.

Daj: Pop me a PM with what you got so far, I've helped alot of friends in the past with RPs, so I'd be glad to help. Also, for thr RP starter, This might have been her second RP. She has some idea of a story etc, but never did anything with it, either due to inactivity so we never got to see any of her ideas....or she just flat out didn't have any aside from what she already stated in her opening post.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • For the new "RP Master" thing, I think we should do an interview/application or whatever in order to figure it out. Seriously, most people (sorry Digital Wing; no offense) probably said that Digital Wing should be the new "RP master" because; A) They want to start RPing, B) They couldn't care less who is the RP master, C) They said so only because Digital Wing was the only one who openly said that she (Sorry if I got it wrong. Dx) wanted to be the RP master or, D) A mixture of all three.

Some of you people are probably (you may not be) like "Who the hell is this punk, coming in and saying stuff! She's not even in the RP!"

Well, I did sign up, but I still don't have an answer yet, (hint hint) but I just want to put my input in, only because I just want to see this thread going and stop being stuck. =P

(is shot)

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Thanks Michaela, but we have it under control. Oregan and I are going to be working together on this one. I appreciate the offer though ^^

Years
  • For the new "RP Master" thing, I think we should do an interview/application or whatever in order to figure it out. Seriously, most people (sorry Digital Wing; no offense) probably said that Digital Wing should be the new "RP master" because; A) They want to start RPing, B) They couldn't care less who is the RP master, C) They said so only because Digital Wing was the only one who openly said that she (Sorry if I got it wrong. Dx) wanted to be the RP master or, D) A mixture of all three.

Some of you people are probably (you may not be) like "Who the hell is this punk, coming in and saying stuff! She's not even in the RP!"

Well, I did sign up, but I still don't have an answer yet, (hint hint) but I just want to put my input in, only because I just want to see this thread going and stop being stuck. =P

(is shot)

Who the hell is this punk coming in and saying stuff?! *shoots*

Yeah...we're good. :P ...although, I call top bunk.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • OCC: "Running to ORegan", Oh come on first you shoot the punk then take top bunk! At least we're all good

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • arh, whatever. Just as long as not everyone with terrble shitastic sign-ups are allowed in without editing them....I remember seeing one guy here who created two characters and gave them the same exact one sentence background, word for word....forget who it is, but seriously, if that's ALL of your creativity while making a character, you'll have a terrible time RPing when everyone else posts beautiful stories with character emotion and development. *this is why I support stricter post limits* It's not even that hard to be honest. If you add in your character's professions to show the audience the family's class that they were born into, where they grew up, and little about theie childhood, how they got into pokemon, and how they pertain to this story, you easily have two paragraphs.

Daj: Pop me a PM with what you got so far, I've helped alot of friends in the past with RPs, so I'd be glad to help. Also, for thr RP starter, This might have been her second RP. She has some idea of a story etc, but never did anything with it, either due to inactivity so we never got to see any of her ideas....or she just flat out didn't have any aside from what she already stated in her opening post.

I get the feeling I'm included in the ****-tastic sign ups :(

Back