• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Almia League (Rated PG)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • *was shot, but was somehow revived*

(coughs)

So, all we really have to do is sit and wait. Crap, I might fall off the face of the earth by that rate. Dx

Well, I'm sure ORegan would be glad if I did. ;)

actually thread related:

I'd like to know what else the profiles might need. You might want to spell it out for me; I can be quite dumb. x3

Well this is my SU from ORegan's explantion (joke):

Lifestyle you grew up in: A normal one ;)
    childhood: Crazy
    first interest in pokemon: When she saw a ekans eat a pidgy
    how well you did on your journey: Couldn't even beat Brock. At all. Even with a huuuuge type advantage (AKA: a level 100 Blastiose against a level 6 geodude)
    placement in the pokemon league: 100,000,001
    Social security number: 589-754-9340
    favorite type of icecream: Strawberry
    how afraid you are of clowns, on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being amused by them, and 10 being you carry around a shotgun and shoot all clowns in the head on site, confusing them for the undead: 2 (feels that they are retarded though...she shoots them anyways) ;)

(None of the stuff above is true except for the last bit. That one is totally true =3)

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    So , cant anyone create another thread with the same story to begin RPing?

Years
  • So , cant anyone create another thread with the same story to begin RPing?

Someone hasn't been listening. :P You can't make a new RP without a mod approving it, and that's what we're waiting for.

Tux: All the criterias will remain the same, and won't be anythign out of the ordinary. Alot of people's characters already match the requirments due to them actually taking the time to write a background over five sentences.

Michaela: ZOMBIE!!!!!! *shotgun* :P

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Man when Alter-ego gets back there's going to be alot of work............. I mean I think the staff is taking a break so I poste my Rp in the bulba forums which got approved in a few hours

Years
  • I messaged Lightning, and they know about the situation alot of us are in, but we're asked to sit tight until they can recitfy the problem. We'll just have to wait a little bit longer guys, and that's about it.

Years
  • We're gonna go to maturnity wards and start punching babies to pass the time. :P

Honestly, the only thing we can do is sit around and wait. You can also re-work your characters, think of new ones that you'd prefer to play as, play a video game, read a book. Anything to occupy your mind. I looked at Ego's VM's the other day, and I saw that you poked them to look over your RP, so you could think of plot points you'd like to impliment in your RP later down the road.

To be honest, I'm starting to think I should make my own RP forum seperate from the site and host RP's there. The way things are done here seem sort of half assed to me.

IchigoTorisuna

Riolu Trainer
    Years
  • I found this really cool site you could start an rp on Oregan! It's roleplaygateway! It's really cool! Just sign up, go to Roleplay Tab and start your own rp the way you want! You can even make forums inside your rp! It's way cool! you should go there and look me up! My name's the same on here. Maybe you could add me as a friend? >////< Maybe?

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • I never knew this could be such a huge slow process o.o lol...but maybe we should start this role play someplace else if this continues much longer :/ its officially been a month since the roleplays original creator has disappeared from the planet...never to return..poor, poor- oh what do I care! :P (I actually do!)

Well if the signups are mainly staying the same, I'm not quiet sure whats changing then. Shall the story arc be the same or is it changing up too? Will we still be allowed 2 charries?

I feel sorry for the mods when they return xD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • (dodges bullets like Matrix)

(coughs)

Yeah, I got nothing XD

No, no, wait wait! Whoops, it's gone. x3

Either we're going to wait it out (hurry up mods please~! D=) Or we're going to be creating this on a new forum. Right? So, while we're waiting, let's just play around or something? XD Like what me and ORegon are doing~! (though I don't think ORegon is playing around. ;~;)

That's what I got?. XD

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Well, people, I would have LOVED to had joined if this mess didn't start...

If something comes up, could somebody please let me know? I'd love to join if the mess gets sorted out!

Years
  • Alright, Zero has taken on modding duties for the RP section, meaning we can finally get teh ball rolling....although once again this RP is plauged by inactivity. Digital hasn't shown much activity for about a month in regards to the RP, and hasn't been on since the 14th. The last time I spoke with her through VM, she was adjusting to her work schedule etc, so I have no idea if it has anything to do with it. I'm going to hold off messaging Zero myself to close this topic and allow me to make a new one, because the plan was for Digital to do so. If she doesn't come back within a few days, I will take action simply because I'm sure all of us are anxious to actually RP.

Ichigo: I've been on that site once, but I wasn't really a fan of the set-up. I'm more accustomed to Invisionfree forums where I can start everything from scratch. ;)

Cerulean: The changes to the character sign-ups will be very small, mostly just more sections asking for more detail on small aspects, even those you might find very obscure, such as blood type.

As for storyline, we have no idea what Ang was thinking in regards to story, and all we really got from her was that it's a new leauge and everyone is the first batch of trainers taking part in the leauge....other than that, we have almost an unlimited amount of leway to run with. Gym Leaders will have more involvement than they do in games, with them being sort of akin to town/city champions. The elite four members will have their own thing going, and maybe some turmoil amongst them. Trainers/Coordinators won't just be walking around aimlessly, as I'll have a few plot areas and the like waiting for characters in different locations.

Michaela: Kill it with fire, then nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to make sure. XD

Also, by signing up for the RP, you give me power of Attorney :D

Years
  • Soon is a couple days. Depending on my work schedule, either Monday or Tuesday will be when I contact the mod, and another day for me to re-write the RP's OP and get it approved (along with an OOC Topic to match it). All in all, I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to write, and I'm having thoughts-a-brewing in the ol' noodle of mine. Hopefully Digital gets online so I don't have to do this though.

Years
  • I just finished typing the new RP and posted it, currently awaiting validation. Hopefully this isn't as long a wait as the last one. ;) :P

Back