• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Alpha (MMS)

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
  • ok.
    i restarted from a previous version of hack and put maps back in, with text as it was, so i think 1 error has been removed.

i need to re-complete twinleaf now.
    though banners 1,2 and 3 are up. (anyone using blurred version 1 of banner, please update).

i have done homework and caught up in lessons,but project work to be completed, lots of revision (exams in about 3 weeks), birthday tomorow (went to london on saturday but it did rain...), school (hours: 8:00-3:30 - 8:00-2:30 on tuesdays).

so I DO have a live to live behind everything.
    I hope to update more frequently very soon.

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • thanks, as I have updated the first post, due to the reset I did.

I now have XSE so I can make Scripts, I have planned the new Running Shoe Script.

I need help with naming the main characters and giving trainers names, just PM or post the names and i will start a checklist and use them (if they would fit in the game).

AS i said last time, I need to do homework so I have put a list of things on the Progress Report on First Post.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Your making a D/P sequel?
    Umm, that sounds quiet good, but I don't think many people will be interested in it. Anyways the story could use some work, you're supposed to add a main point to it, which makes the game unique. Anyways, good luck!

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • i have added the new trees to alpha, Main twinleaf is complete. I need to do the texts again.

I have added a world map to the first post (the banner has glitched on that post for some reason)

if you read it, there is a world map of 2007 (my original idea)

but after checking advancemap and finding out how far over it can reach, i redesigned it and thought that it could be at a later date.

so, i created it as it would be during 2028.

i will not tell you why things are missed out. (like northern parts) - the upcoming story will explain.

Last edited:

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • my SAT's are approaching (9 days to go!!) so I cannot update as often.

If you read the first post, you will be able to see what obstructs me from updating.

Also, the list of 'Help Wanted' is on first post.

Though, people I have an important message.

Pokémon Alpha will be restarted from the beginning due to an *cough*Advancemap*cough* error, so the ROM will be switched back to a "clean" rom base (though the one i used WAS a clean rom) shortly and will be remade again from the beginning.

So, i will not be accepting beta testers for now.

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • once i have done my sats, i will be able to do more on the project

But, anyway:

The A-Map Error has been Found!

It is the A-Map 1.90, which an error occurs when you resize a map, it deletes/replaces other Bytes of the ROM.

Lu-Ho is working on a Bug-Fix, and it should work soon.

Alpha will be restarted for the fourth time, as i had recently resized a map before i knew of this problem.

Last edited:
    Back