• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Alternating Vision

Do you like the overall idea of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Eh - not good, not bad

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Do you want me to send you some stair tiles and the list of credits?

Nah, it's okay, turns out I just overlooked them xD

Rivals

So, like any other Pokemon game, you will have rivals. You will have rivals who are pokemon and rivals who are people. How nice, I gave you variety.

35.png

Clefairy

Clefairy was Bill's initial test subject before Eevee, but it escaped by creating a hole in the wall of the lab. When you turn into Eevee, you notice the old escape route and follow it straight to her. She is very understanding, and helps you adapt to your life as a Pokemon. You have a friendly rivalry with Clefairy, and you both get competitive towards each other.

Spr_BW_Veteran_M.png

Detective Trucole

Detective Trucole is the man in charge of Bill's Kidnapping Case. He has only taken the case so he can accumulate a reputation for taking down Team Rocket - he doesn't care what happens to his clients. When he sees you he disregards you as a liability, but your transition between human Pokemon gives you a greater knowledge, and it frustrates him. He tries to keep his discoveries away from you, despite that your the key witness.

Final Team
133.png
18.png
359.png
405.png
34.png
367.png

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Wow. the progress o this game is faster than I thought it would be. Five more posts and maps and a pokedex overnight! The 'Dex has 200 pokemon right? Nice choise (yay aggron)! Also, I like your choise in rivals. you should probably add a spoiler that shows then on the firse post (because thats the only post most people look at). Although I don't understand what you meant by "Final Team." Other than that this seems like this is going awsome!!!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Wonderful stuffs there (: The characters have great backstories, and the detective sounds like an awesome rival(with an awesome sprite). Final Team sounds a bit weird? Care to elaborate?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Wow. the progress o this game is faster than I thought it would be. Five more posts and maps and a pokedex overnight! The 'Dex has 200 pokemon right? Nice choise (yay aggron)! Also, I like your choise in rivals. you should probably add a spoiler that shows then on the firse post (because thats the only post most people look at). Although I don't understand what you meant by "Final Team." Other than that this seems like this is going awsome!!!

Thank you!
It's not much progress, just some information.

And I should, will do!
Final team means the team he will have at the end of the game. (I can't be bothered listing it through the stages)

Wonderful stuffs there (: The characters have great backstories, and the detective sounds like an awesome rival(with an awesome sprite). Final Team sounds a bit weird? Care to elaborate?

Haha, thank you! And look above for the explanation.

Just a small update, off the top of my head. I'll edit it.
In the first post

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
No choice of pokemon? :I

Oh well, I guess I can't complain, my game doesn't have choice of pokemon either
What's the edit? The gym leaders? :P

Years
I like it. Although, using Eevee, and its Eevee-lutions, give them better movesets. I've always been saddened at the fact that certain pokemon just suck in moveset and stat base overall, like Tropius (which is one of my favorites BTW:3) and honestly I never use them anyway. So if you were using them, I would say to improve that moveset and if you want, the stats as well. But anyway...I like the idea and would be glad to see this come to light.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
No choice of pokemon? :I

Oh well, I guess I can't complain, my game doesn't have choice of pokemon either
What's the edit? The gym leaders? :P

Yep, I'll have them up soon.

I like it. Although, using Eevee, and its Eevee-lutions, give them better movesets. I've always been saddened at the fact that certain pokemon just suck in moveset and stat base overall, like Tropius (which is one of my favorites BTW:3) and honestly I never use them anyway. So if you were using them, I would say to improve that moveset and if you want, the stats as well. But anyway...I like the idea and would be glad to see this come to light.

awesome, thanks :3

Interesting concept, just came in to say i support the eevees (haters be damned)

go Eevee!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Hah, that's a really original idea you've got there!
If you ever need help at storywriting or ideas in general, pm me. I'm currently working on my own pokémon game, but storywriting is what I love, and like to help people with.
Eevee is awesome as a starter, and I love the fact that you didn't make the clefairy an evil rival. Suits him much better to be friendly.
The detective is also quite interesting, and to those who didn't get the final team: huh? seems pretty obvious to me what he meant by that xD
I'll be checking this on updates ^_^
Keep it going ;)

Back