• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Alumminium : Legend of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokémon Aluminum

Pokemon Alumminium : Legend of Celebi

Hack Name: Pokémon Alluminium : Legend of Celebi
    ROM :

Creator: Eltie Trainer Red/Umbreon/OmegaZX(All the same person)

Spoiler:

Features:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Videos:

Spoiler:

Userbars:

[IMG]https://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp9/Mazot24/umbreon-pokemonalloc.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp9/Mazot24/celebi-pokemonalloc.png[/IMG]

• TB Pro - CSS - For the CSS he did for Pokémon Celestium
    • Auron - fixing the maps a few pals and the battle boxes
    • Mitchel 1 - Rom Base - Used 2 of his rom bases extracted the tiles and put them in
    • Kyledove - Tiles & Hero/Heroine - His Tiles were used in Mitchel1's Rom bases
    • Pey - Tiles/Pallets - He is a required credit in mitchel1's rom base
    • Alexmad - Tiles/Palletes - He is a required credit mitchel1's rombase

Ending:

Unlike any of my other hacks this hack will procceed to succeed

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • First off, there is no element called aluminium. There is; however, an element called aluminum. Which name did you mean?

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • First off, there is no element called aluminium. There is; however, an element called aluminum. Which name did you mean?

Infact, i believe, that if he is from anywhere other than the US it's pronounced aluminium.

I did chemistry at College level last year and we called it that all year.

anyways, onto the hack. My main criticism would be the mapping. You need to fill more space, which, if you find challenging, you could solve by cutting them down in size?

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Well, on the topic of the title, I think that you should at least try to keep it consistent within the thread. You've spelt it one way in the thread title, and a completely different way throughout the rest of the thread. Pressing enter after every line in the story is pretty annoying to read.

From what I can tell, something is wrong with the sprites. These shouldn't happen to the hero and the Grunt:

The mapping can use some work as well. They're really empty and I see a ton of tile errors. You should try to use all of the grass tiles, to make it look better. You could post some stuff in the Map rating and review thread to have it reviewed further.

Also, if you're going to rip the CSS from Celestium, at least take some effort in changing some of the content. I'm a bit annoyed that you kept some of the thread ideas I had for the original Celestium thread. It's a pretty clear rip off; not to be rude but it certainly is. I guess if Jesse's fine with it...

Well good luck with the hack. With a little map revamping and fixing some inaccuracies, we might have something more worth while ;D

[/Jerk]

Years
  • That grunt sprite error only happened because VBA slightly froze when i did a screen capture + That is an old screenshot
    What happened to the heroine is because of the 32x32 OW will be fixed

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • This hack has to be one of the most with potential on this site, seriously, if you finish it, it will be great, but the mapping could use some work, try adding flowers and stuff to give it a natural feeling in-game, remember, it could look crowed in A-Map, but empty in game

Years
  • This hack has to be one of the most with potential on this site, seriously, if you finish it, it will be great, but the mapping could use some work, try adding flowers and stuff to give it a natural feeling in-game, remember, it could look crowed in A-Map, but empty in game
    :D Thanks very much,
    -------------------------------------
    :D For those who want to learn the hidden plot PM and i will give you a sneek peak into it!

*bump* ok i've realised i'm gonna need a team,
    So i need a mapper, a gfx hacker poible and definately an ASM hacker

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
    Years
  • I like the storyline. The beginning part is very similar to the beginning of my own hack, in that you wake up in a ruined town. I just think that maybe the mapping needs a little more work and this would be a very strong hack indeed.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Nice Hack, nice storyline... however it does need improvement like what many others have said before I did. And yet there are so many tile errors and some of the tiles that need to be edited. Here, I'll circle the areas that need to be improved on:

First one is the tile in the top left part of the map, it has a shadow behind it, I believe that FireRed has these sort of trees to not have any shading on the top row of small trees

The second problem is non other than the corners of the rocky terrain area, the corners are pretty much the other way around, they should be fixed to make them look more like rocky corners.

The third problem is the bits of grass on the map, they look very much as if they don't have the correct colour on some of them, they have a more darker green on the ground than the one that matches the ground colour.

And finally last... but not at least, the area around where the stairs are... they look like they have a rocky surface, it's better if it the tile for it was changed to a grassy area with a bit of a rocky bit at the end, similar to what it would look like in Pokémon Diamond.

Edit: Oh and also, don't forget... maps and terrain should look more rounder than being so square, and adding some flowers wouldn't be a bad idea either like what KingCynderquil said, it would give a more natural feel to it.

Edit 2: Another problem that I've spotted but haven't circled, it's one part of the fence on the top right end that has a bit of wrong colouring for the grass.

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • ^what was the point of that?

anyway

Look at the signs there is a small amount of discoloration around the bottom.

Also just a little irk why would the Lab have the word Lab on it? It would have Laboratory or a sign out front,and it looks like it was just written on there as if by a graffiti artist where as the letters should be straighter and neater. sorry it just bugged me.

It is looking good I hope you fix the mapping errors and finish the Hack,Best of Luck.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Sorry, but, there's errors everywhere on your maps. They don't look good, please fix them. Also the brown dots on the green grass tiles don't look pretty either. Your maps also look bare, you might want to add a few bits of trees, maybe some flowers, etc. I like the storyline, although it's a bit short, maybe expand on a few bits.

Good luck.

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • Hey Umbreon, looking good but my name on Pokecommunity is
    Omega zero (yeah i wish i could change it T_T)
    and your missing ultra master BDX for the dp textbox.
    So please change Auron to Omega zero (although i wish i changed Tainui to Auron -.-)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

This should be "Sam: Where is mom?". There should be no space before the ":". And you should really fix the maps. Its all stuffed with tile errors. :(

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Actually, both is correct. :P
    It's not spelt with two 'm's, though. :\
    You have Alumminium while it's Aluminium or Aluminum. But I'm sure that's just a typo since the main title on the pirst post is Aluminium, but the hack name is Alluminium. :P

The storyline seems OK, but you should really fix your tiles and your maps.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • shadowfang57, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Elite Trainer Red, if you would like is thread to be reopened then just contact either giradialkia or myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back