• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amber Reborn

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
  • I think I can script for you. I'm also scripting for three other hacks, so I'll script when I don't have too many requests. I have msn if u want to chat through there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    This looks pretty cool! Also, as for the starters, you are not directly bound to their movepools. You can swap them around a bit, because when you make a new starter, you will want to edit its base stats to make it more starter-like, so why not change movepools as well? Just my two cents.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Unfortunately, this hack is on hold (for me, that is).. I can't do much without Corrosion here.. But maybe he's making new maps offline.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The maps are great (I could tell you put a lot of work into it), this could be a really good hack.

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
    Years
  • I hope and think it is OK for me to bump this... I would like to apologize as I have been at work on exams and the like, although thats over now and I'll have more time to dedicate to the game, although there will probably be a week after this that will be characterized by inactivity as I'm seeing friends out of town... though I hope to continue development. Thank you for your continued support and keep at it

P.S. Those who are working on it- Sorry I've been away. I'll contact you in person, but in short carry on the good work. I'll probably make an outline of what we need to do as a team, and we can work from there. Cheers.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I hope and think it is OK for me to bump this... I would like to apologize as I have been at work on exams and the like, although thats over now and I'll have more time to dedicate to the game, although there will probably be a week after this that will be characterized by inactivity as I'm seeing friends out of town... though I hope to continue development. Thank you for your continued support and keep at it

P.S. Those who are working on it- Sorry I've been away. I'll contact you in person, but in short carry on the good work. I'll probably make an outline of what we need to do as a team, and we can work from there. Cheers.
    Its good to see that you're back. I believe I was doing tile inserting for you? Could you send me the .ips or just add me on msn. Mine is

I'm so glad that you didn't quit, I was really worried for a while there. After all the work you'd put in to it. This hack has a lot of potential and I really hope that you see it through to the end.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
    Years
  • Pokemon Amber Reborn

The Route 146 WIP screen. Needs events.

Pokemon Amber Reborn

Azure Springs WIP Screen. Needs events as well.

By the way the first map will have portions of snow, and the second will be covered.
    And the second will have log cabins

P.S. dshayabusa- Yeah, what times are you online and what timezone are you in (MSN)

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Those two maps are pretty decent, not really on par with your other ones but I'm sure you'll improve them. For the second map maybe you could use the ocean water tiles instead of the lake ones for the part below the waterfalls and land.

I'm in New Zealand GMT+12 I think.

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
    Years
  • Ok... dshayabusa is onto the tiles (I hope). Mapping still at work, and the next route, which goes under the working title of 'Krystal Falls' is under development. Work has been slow. Apologies to all
    P.S. adiktus, I'm about to send the download link of the ROM to you on PM. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Okay. First, allow me to fix some errors in the intro, and some tiles in the hometown have odd behaviours.

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
    Years
  • Thanks, my misspent fiddlings all that time ago come back to haunt me
    And I must admit, I was a bit confused by some of the tiles in the hometown, so thanks for doing that

Back