• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amber Version

joeyblack

Arctic Titan
    Years
    Yes, it's finally underway! I have the National Dex and Region Dex complete now and some screenshots of the first few areas of the game (i.e. Warmheart Town, Route 301) and i have about a hundred new attacks, a new pokemon and move type (light -isn't everyone including it in their hacks/games now?-) and lots of new evolutions and baby forms of the old pokemon. almost 120 new pokemon. and tons of other stuff. much more coming soon! :D So here's the storyline so far...

It's your 11th birthday and you wake up to the sound of shouting from outside your window. You run downstairs and see your mom who calls you over to the TV. There's a report on the news about a gang of evil trainers running around looting towns. They're name is Team Feral and at a closer look, the news report is being shot right outside your house! You walk out with your mom hot on your trail. There are 4 people in black outfits surrounded by a bickering crowd and when you ask what happened, your neighbor (rival) tells you that the police were called to a commotion outside and these 4 holligans were caught raiding a house not to far away from your own. The police handcuff the men and are about to pull them away when a duo walk down the street and halt the officers. They call themselfes Team Aero and they say the've been following these guys around and that they were robbed Team Feral not to long ago. The apparant leader, calling himself Skyler, demands the goons be taken to the Team Aero Base. So they leave with the police and the Team Feral grunts and leave the townfolks astounded in the center of town. You follow your mom inside and she gives you a birthday present. You open it and inside is a Poke Gear and a pair of Running Shoes. She says she thinks it's time you went on your own pokemon adventure much like herself when she was your age. So that's were your adventure begins...

Last edited:

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    Since he has no screens or story to showcase. No.

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Logo could use work but its looking reasonible and the pokedex nice work

joeyblack

Arctic Titan
    Years
    ok thanx! ill have to do that on tuesday since all i have for internet right now is my DSi, which i dont have the files on and i cant send e-mails on it either. so you'll all have to wait till then! :)

Logo could use work but its looking reasonible and the pokedex nice work

thanx! about the logo, like i said its just a rough draft, not the finished one. all i did was take the pokemon logo, write amber under it, and add some red dots to make it more original. :ll the finished one shall come soon since i now have a work partner XD

Last edited:

joeyblack

Arctic Titan
    Years
    Well, changed the starters cus the old ones seemed kinda...bad...i guess...?
    Anyways they are now Borma, Wotter, and Terrabit. which are a pig, an otter, and a rabbit.
    check out the town/route maps i've done so far at https://img222.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=warmhearttown.png but be aware, they're my firsts maps EVER so they're really bad :( sorry :'(
    and here are my completed sprites so far. i know they're nowhere near the begining of the dex , but i was just inspired to make them it's hard to see them cus i uploaded them funky, so you'll have to click on the pictures for a little bit bigger view...
    https://img697.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cummuloudfinishedsprite.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Well...

Sorry to say but your umm... logo was pretty pathetic, so I am helpin' you out. Let me know if you need something else.

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
    has potential, but i feel like you're going to fall off this project as you get better x.X idkw but eh.

all i can say is that your intro sounds a bit confusing, and even the new logo is kinda blah.

I do like the fact that you're going out there man =] if you ever need some help on the SIDE, just let me know through a PM or IM me at [email protected]

good luck man =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Meh...

I am officiallly (BY ME) on board with this Pokemon Amber Version in the making. So I am making a logo for it, so far new one is :

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
    ^
    new to photoshop? you have potential =D might i suggest getting more abstract? that's how most photoshopers get loose and find their artistic style with it =3.

non the less good job

Back