• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    Hello, I am with the Amethyst Team.

We have been thinking of a new PokeMon game that will allow you to travel the world (All of the regions [Excluding the Sinnoh].) With this, catch all of the PokeMon (Excluding Sinnoh,) And find the different legendarys and eventually battle the best trainer in all of the world.

Please, we need the following...

* Pokemon Scripters (For implementing the storyline and new things)
    * Map designers (To either copy the maps or create them yourself)
    - PS. Make a new region
    * And people who know how to hack PokeMon games

The base game will most likely be Leaf Green.

Thank You,
    Team Amethyst

Contact at:
    [email protected]
    Any ideas will be put to good use.
    No nastyness.

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    You'll need to add a storyline and expand on features if you want this to remain open. It also looks like you are using some sprites made by Concorde. Did she give you permission for those?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Not only are some of those sprites Concorde's, but there are a lot of other sprites on there that I've seen before. I can't be bothered to find the original artists, but I suspect most, if not all, of the sprites are stolen.

And there's only room for one Amethyst in this forum >:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    We are actually designing our own fusions right now. The hero and heroine are the real deal though.
    PS Wichu, we like you. And maybe we can change the name. And maybe we suck at RPG Maker XP and we want YOU. ;p

And we're getting the alpha story right now. It will be posted shortly.

Years
  • Can I ask something? Thanks. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!
    Of course, I used to "give away" my sprites, but it was VERY, VERY LONG TIME AGO. And as I see, the thread is new, that's really suspicious... I can't remember you were asking me about the permission .-.
    Even no credits... Smells like a sprite theft.
    Please remove my sprites as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    strike 1 - there is already a pokemon amethyst, and i'm pretty sure nintendo trademarked that name too
    strike 2 - this isn't hack, from what it looks like, so it shouldn't be in this forum
    strike 3 - you don't steal sprites without permission and try to pass them off as your own.

fail.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back