• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Amie Cuteness

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
    Skiddo is my favourite Pokemon so far that I've played with in Pokemon Amie.

I love how it jumps around and bleats at you when you make it happy. I was soooo hesitant to evolve it in my Y version because I didn't want to lose that adorableness.

ETA: I ALMOST FORGOT SKITTY. Omg she's so cute.

Last edited:
    Years
    Just added Charmander and Bulbasaur to the list as well. It's quite funny in Bulbasaur's case as it'll headbutt your hand to high five it.

Count Ninetales in!! I just checked and it does it too :) It's more of a pawing motion than a direct high five but it still counts lol :)

The Bulbasaur animation sounds cute, I don't have one myself but I read somewhere that a Hydreigon will do the headbutt as well :)

Years
    I think some of the "Pikaclones" do it as well, alongside the Pikachu line itself (duh). I know that my Emolga high-fived me when I played with her in Amie, trust me Emolga is like one of the cutest things I've ever seen in Amie. It may be annoying to battle, but you'll definitely want to see its cuteness turned up to eleven.

Years
    Porygon-Z does this (I couldn't find an actual picture of it in amie) whenever it attacks, eats, gets pet, faints, and even randomly.
    Pokemon Amie Cuteness

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    I love using Raichu in Amie. It waves at you at one point. So dang cute. <3 Sylveon and Meowstic are great in Amie, too.

Now, using Mewtwo in Amie is just.....awkward. xD I had to try it once.

Back