• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon-Amie (Need help)

Years
  • What I did was pet it until no more hearts would pop up, then feed it the most decorative Poke Puffs (they give the most hearts) until it was, then play a game or two (on the highest difficulty) and repeat. I got each of my team's affections up to 5 within a couple of hours (on avg. one pokemon took about 30 / 35 min). To get Eevee's affection to 2 or 3 should take a mere 10/15.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    I have not tried to evolve my Eevee to Sylveon, yet. I did google some information the easiest way though for you.

First, you'll need to teach your Eevee a fairy-type move, but that's not enough! You also need to make it very, very happy. The solution lies in the new Pokemon-Amie system, which allows you to play and pet your Pokemon. In order to evolve to Sylveon, you're going to need to have all three sections in Amie--Affection, Fullness, and Enjoyment--up to max. Filling up Enjoyment is as easy as playing a bunch of minigames, and that will give you enough snacks to make sure your Pokemon's Fullness is max.

So based on the information I found only way is the Pokemon-Amie system. I don't think there is any faster way other than that.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • I have not tried to evolve my Eevee to Sylveon, yet. I did google some information the easiest way though for you.

So based on the information I found only way is the Pokemon-Amie system. I don't think there is any faster way other than that.

That's actually false, all you need for Slyveon is a fairy type move + 2 hearts in affection. It's one of the misconception from a leak that you need a full affection for eevee to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    That's actually false, all you need for Slyveon is a fairy type move + 2 hearts in affection. It's one of the misconception from a leak that you need a full affection for eevee to evolve.

Ah alright. Well I didn't know as I have not yet tried to evolve mine to Slyveon myself. I only tried to help out. Thanks for letting me know though.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • Ah alright. Well I didn't know as I have not yet tried to evolve mine to Slyveon myself. I only tried to help out. Thanks for letting me know though.

No problem, I did max out eevee first to evolve my slyveon then I saw in 4chan that you only need 2/3 hearts in Amie and a fairy move. So I went to catch an eevee and brought it to 2 hearts in Amie, leveled it up and it evolve into Slyveon.

Back