• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amythest - The Ending World

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    It's something I came up with around 3 years ago, put I didn't know what ROM Hacking was. I discovered it a few months ago, so I figured it's time to put this into action.

You're a young teen who works at a Poke'Mart about a town away from your home. One day, two young men walk into the Poke'Mart. One has blonde hair, another with black hair. They begin speaking about rumors that the Pokemon Teams Magma, Aqua, Galactic, and Rocket are joing forces. One says it's the prime time to leave on a Pokemon journey. If you could become League Champion during such a time of destruction, you'd be a Pokemon Master! They purchase a few items and leave. You decide to catch some Pokemon and leave on your journey. You leave the store and catch a Poochyena, LV. 5

The leaders of Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, and Team Rocket have joined forces to control the world for their personal benefit. Unfortunately, the chaos they've raised has disrupted the balance of the Pokemon world. Now, you, our young hero, must stop them.

The've tainted the Pokemon League with their best operatives. Once you defeat the League, you learn the destruction is out of control. You then set of on a new journey--Where you gather an elite force of Pokemon to take down Amaraptor, the pure opposite of Arceus, who they awoke. If you don't stop this Pokemon, the world will end.

On your long and intense journeys, natural disasters occur and legendary and dark Pokemon block your path. You must overcome these challenges, solve puzzles and riddles, and stop Amaraptor...before it's to late.

Please post your comments and opinions. I'll need alot of help with this, because I'm new to ROM Hacking--I've only used Advance Map, and I'm not even that good with that.

FEATURES:
    Over 100 New Pokemon
    The BRAND NEW Icalo Reigon
    New Re-Vamped Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh!
    New Evolutions for Several Pokemon, such as Eevee
    2v2 Pokemon League Champion

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Hey I see you got your own hack. That's great, if you want I can make some sprites if needed. Just pm me. And also a moderator is going to tell you to add features so just post whatever you are going to add like new maps,scripts,etc. Well good luck.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • *eyes sparkle*

...of course, I never really liked the "pokemon gods" thing... But, this is obviously inspired. I mean, you look around here for a while, and you can tell when the idea was made for the hack, and when the hack was made for the idea.

You said it yourself - that you had the idea before, and now you found out you could make it into a game. There's a difference between hacks like that, and hacks done for the sake of hacking. As long as you stick with this, I think that when it's finished it will be one of the best games around.

So good luck with this!
    ~Krysteenah

EDIT: You must have added Galactic and the the stuff about it being the opposite of Arceus later, though... I think... It wasn't really three whole years ago that D/P came out, was it? >.<

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
    Years
  • I totally agree with Kaylees first answer!
    I've played so many hacks here and there are so many which just look like: Oh, cheating is boring, let's just ,make the game a living cheat.
    Or games which are so unoriginal that you have to throw them into the trash can right away!

Still there are quite some hacks here which are really precious and some even surpass the games they there made from!

I belive that your Idea has that potential!
    Good luck, I'll be monitoring this ;)

sy,
    Kentai

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • *eyes rolls out sockets*
    Your Features are huge!!, Your Biting Of a HUGE Chunk, well good luck with it man.
    I wish i could offer you some help, but im like you too, just used to imagine a pokemon game idea, but now i can finally put it to good use, i suggest putting up some map's then we can tell if ur good or bad, and which was to point you :)

peace
    xx

deff gonna keep an eye on it (Y)

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Aye, Swift. Try to go with what's possible, okay? You can add over 100 new Pokémon, but you'll have to get rid of around 80 from the original. You can create your own Region, but you can't fit the other Region's in too. Only 1-2 Regions can be fit into one game. Everything else is possible.

I look forward to mapping for you, as said over on YCM. Hopefully you'll get somewhere with this. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    thnx, Sammorz. You're skills will come in useful WHEN I TAKE OVER THE WORLD! I mean...when I hack....

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Need any assistance with OWs, just ask. You should know from me helping Sam that I am good with them. ^_~

Last edited:

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
  • this is sounding really great
    PM me if you need help with scripting or basic mapping

*EDIT*

Is it even possible to ad all the regions into the game, and add 100 new pokemon
    you might be pushing it memory wise but you will be an AMAZING pokemon hacker if you can pull this off
    Anyways good luck

Last edited:
    Back