• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amythist game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokemon Amythist & Topaz people needed urgently Hi people so far I have been working on a game call ed Pokemon Amythist and I will need some people to help me with it I want to complete this game and I am not that good at some stuff but I enjoy making the game.

View attachment 43701

Intro
    Spoiler:

Jobs vacant

• A custom spriter
    • A good mapper
    • A scripter
    • An artist
    I will be very greatfull for all help please PM me if you are intrested with the following Application.

Job:
    Name:
    Email:
    Msn(Not required):
    Proof of work:

The people who do help me will go in the credits also.

PS I also require someone to make me a cool purple haunter banner and a blue blastoise banner Thnx

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • This is New Users / Welcome, a forum for introductions, so this obviously doesn't fit here. :x Well, I'm gonna move this over to the Scrapbox.

Moved.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • I'm not a fan of your big coloured text and poor layout myself, v.v
    Also, could we perhaps have a list of Features that the game contains?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    hey ppl i just started today it say this was for beginers so...

Maybe you should post that in the New Users/Welcome forum. This thread is supposed to be about this guy's hack, or proposed hack, at least.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I don't even think this is a hack. From the screenshot, it looks like it should go in the game making forums. The screenshot would be 240x160 if it was of a GBA game/hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back