• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Ancient Legacies

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
  • Pokemon Ancient Legacies

Note: The information about the character's starter is from my ORIGINAL plot. You can choose the starter. Also, if you choose to play as a girl, you play as Chrys, but Mistina still follows you.

Characters:

Hiro-
    The "main" character who chooses Cyndaquil as his starter. He travels across the land of Lyorge to collect all the badges for the Shentai League. However, he is somehow related to events that happened 5,000 years ago.

Mistina-
    Rui's grandaughter, and your partner on your quest. She chooses Squirtle as her starter.

Chrys-
    Your rival, 'nuff said

Professor Rui-
    Mistina's grandaughter. She helped Wes in Orre (duh) many years ago.

Lakai-
    A villager from the ancient past. She is the person responsible for keeping the "ancients" locked away.

Storyline:
    Many, many years ago, Lakai was checking up on the ancient pokemon, known as the "ancients", to make sure they stayed in their eternal slumber, when she was locked in the cave and the pokemon rose from their eternal slumber to escape. Now, it is up to Hiro (or Chrys) to find a way to save their own time by stopping the events in the past.

Screenshots:

Lakai in Numbin Village

Lakai in the Earth Cave

Hiro in Numbin Town

Hiro in Rui's Lab

Mistina talking to Hiro in Rui's Lab

Mistina following Hiro in Rui's Lab

Staff:
    Creator: Matt12345678
    Scripters: (3 open spots)
    Beta Testers: Cursed, Dogboy2709, Silon (0 open spots)
    Mappers: Matt12345678 (0 open spots) :P

Progress:
    Mapping: 35%
    Scripting: 0%
    Events: 2%
    CBS: 100%

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • It's not looking too bad. Try and stop maps from being really symmetrical though, it doesn't seem quite right that way. Seems interesting enough. I'd like to know a bit more about it perhaps, say like what new features you're putting in, and maaybe a bit more on the story?

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • Fangking Omega said:
    It's not looking too bad. Try and stop maps from being really symmetrical though, it doesn't seem quite right that way. Seems interesting enough. I'd like to know a bit more about it perhaps, say like what new features you're putting in, and maaybe a bit more on the story?
    I am using my very own CBS that will making this game more realistic. I was aiming for a "Pokemon Colloseum" feel when I made it. Also, Numbin Village needs to be symmetrical for the.....um........*tries not to give away important storyline event*. Some of the maps look symetrical, but they're not. As for the lab, I AM remodeling it.

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • DarkDoom3000 said:
    cool game nice work
    as for scripting -i know nothing about it!!
    lol......anywayz.......i still have room for one more beta tester..............also, could anyone help me with the surfing system?
    Also, Lapras is available in the first town once you can dive........*coughcough*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm checking out this game for the first time, so here's what I think of the first couple of screens. Well, the first one seems a bit plain (try adding some routes to fit the map), the second and third seem a bit crowded in my opinion. The lab screens are nice.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Great game! Looks like it'll be fun! May I be a beta tester? :o

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • Thats easy to do. go to the tut thread and there wil be some basic tuts and stuff and in one of them shows u how to make a bike. just do the opposite and make the character set ur surfing set.

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • Thats easy to do. go to the tut thread and there wil be some basic tuts and stuff and in one of them shows u how to make a bike. just do the opposite and make the character set ur surfing set.
    yeah, but how do i change the water from non-passibility to passibiliy when you surf?

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • Matt12345678 said:
    yeah, but how do i change the water from non-passibility to passibiliy when you surf?

You just need to make the center passible.
    and at the end where it goes to the land you need to make and event like
    Do you want leave the water.
    Show choises Yes or No
    Yes.
    move jump space
    No.
    put nothing here.
    end case

Thats what im doing for my game

Back