• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Ancient Legacies

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
  • Webmaster Tyler said:
    You just need to make the center passible.
    and at the end where it goes to the land you need to make and event like
    Do you want leave the water.
    Show choises Yes or No
    Yes.
    move jump space
    No.
    put nothing here.
    end case

Thats what im doing for my game

thanks ill try that.

Shadow Death said:
    The screenshot is having some blur-ness, and you can't see the screens that good.

well thats what happens when you use photobucket.....

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • just a quick announcement:
    This game will have all 386 pokemon and any diamond/ pearl pokemon that are released......(bonsley, munchlax, etc....).
    As for Deoxys.....It will start out in its normal form, but will change forms when equiped with certain items.....
    This game will also have 4 NEW legendary pokemon, and maybe some more new pokemon.....it depends on how the plot changes as I make the game....
    Also, Ancient Legacies will have 2 regions, fully accessable. I'm thinking about making a one-time-trip to Mt. Pyre......The name of the region you start out in is Lyorge....the other region is not yet named.......feel free to post any ideas for it.....

Credits so far:
    Fangking Omega - Tilesets
    Dark Death - Johto Tilesets
    Blizzy - Awesome ideas from the starter kitt

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • Space Guard 05 said:
    I don't know if this helps but you could have two water chipsets and change the chipset. also is the game for RM2K3?
    I was orriginally GOING to do the two chipset thing.....but.....it seemed to easy.....And anyone that knows me will know that I try to make anything that CAN be easy as difficult as possible.....lol j/k...I just ran out of time and I ummm....acutally I forget why I decided not to do that.....:\

Webmaster Tyler said:
    Did the Surf thing i told you work?
    Worked like a charm...thanks, I'm definately givin' you credit for that.....

Also.......umm.....haven't been here because of something I've been working on..........Cursed knows......*thinks*hmmm......should I tell them?*thinks* *decides* Pokemon Alpha is comin' back!

I'll go get the OLD thread! BRB! BTW, it will be remade on RPG Maker XP

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Hey I'll be a beta tester if you need one. Also if you need help with maps i can do a little of that to.

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • Smouvy said:
    XD, but aren't you (and then I mean matt12345678) already doing that Pokemon alpha??? so isn't this alot of more work???
    hey, i have about 17 games being made at the same time right now. when i get bored with one, i work on another, and come back to it a tiny bit later :P that way i never really lose my inspiration for game-making :rambo:
    Latias Tamer said:
    cool game. nice story line. Hope it goes well

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • hey just an updated report.

I have mapped up to the *somethingth* town, called Korin Town.

Korin Town
    The place where harmony begins

Sorry, but no screens...

In Korin Town:
    Fighting-Type Gym
    HM03 is found (strength)
    and much more (as soon as i think of stuff :P)

Back