• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Pokemon Animations Oddity

Years
  • Hey friends, I've been playing around with Pokemon Essentials for a bit now, and I'm really enjoying it! However, I'm using the animated sprites, from Pokemon X and Y, in my game. They work great, but whenever a Pokemon goes to attack, they tend to blink rapidly or skip a few frames as the attack animation plays, and then go back to normal once we're waiting to select new moves. I have seen fan-games with these same Pokemon, and when they would choose their moves and attack, they won't flicker... I'm guessing it's a certain setting I need to fix? Thanks for the help!

Years
  • no that's expected if youre using the default ui. sometimes they get the animations and other times they don't. I'd advise switching to EBS which is a better battling engine for animated sprites.

Back