• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Revamp

droomph

weeb
Years
Character specific discussions would be nice. But as I said it make take away from other topics which would make the forum look even less active. I think I will go ahead on a general discussion topic such as they have in other forums though.

Only problem is no one has really raised much speculation outside one topic in the current forum so I don't see that a new sub forum would remedy that issue.

Do you have any ideas for contests?
Hihihi I'm new here :D

I personally think that all you could do to boost activity is a regular (who knows all the rules) could do their best to post riveting...mind blowing...life changing... like, really good threads more often (if not on a scheduled basis), so that we can be guided into making better threads.

And apart from my lame-ass idea, a contest like the Power of Ten emblem contest down there in C&M would be a great incentive to be more active, though I don't know if that particular contest turned out to be a success or not :P

Though I can tell you personally, even though I didn't get that emblem (damn you Mr Cat Dog) I wanted to be more active just for the fun of it and started trying to think up new threads ^^ though I can't tell you everyone felt the same way, that's my view of that whole contest. Maybe someone else had (and will) felt the same way! I don't know - but it never hurts to give it a shot! Bah do whatever the hell you want

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just wondering, would a [Review Thread]: (or similar) prefix be useful in the Episode Discussion sub-forum? It feels like there aren't enough review threads made recently (kinda wanting to spam-create some xD) so it could help to make clear that these threads should be made if there's a prefix for them. Plus it seems neater but idk x3

Do you have any ideas for contests?
"Guess the screenshot" could be a fun event? Gather 10 or so screen shots from various episodes (maybe all from the same generation?) and post them in a list, then get people to PM you with which episode they think each one is from with prizes for guessing x number correctly? I ran this event before on another site and it was pretty popular, so I wouldn't mind helping out if you need it. Another event could be making alternative endings to existing episodes or making your own episodes; it's possible that could tread on FF&W's toes a little but it would be pretty epic :3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
The prefix may help but there is nothing stopping people from discussing episodes from past series now they just don't seem like want too. But if it shows people that yes there is no problem making threads for reviews and encourages them too then I am all for it.

As for the events those seem like great ideas, so hopefully we can host those at some point.

Back