• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Anti-US government version

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    You start out in a jail cell somewhere near Harlem, Georgia (near where I live its a little place but famous for being the birthplace of Laurel Hardy) where you get out of jail by your friend the guard who is sympathetic and gives you your choice of starter and head towards Washington D.C. where you hope to avenge yourself of being persecuted by George W. Bush after being framed for his vice presidents actions. Along the way you will have to defeat several goverment agencies(CIA,FBI, others lol) ( instead of gyms) also you wil have to find the safe house in each town, since you are a fugitive you will not be allowed in the pokecenter or mart.
    Eventually you meet with Miror B and then you can call him to get him to tell you where the safe house is but sometimes you will not be able to call him. And sometimes he will not do it for free.
    Instead of the Elite 4 you fight the secretary of state, attorney general, treasurer, and then Dick Chaney. The champion of the Elite 4 will be George Bush and when you defeat him a judge runs in and tells you that after reviewing the case again they have found Dick Chaney guilty and are charging George Bush as an acomplis.

EDIT: new idea :)
    After you get George back for what he did Miror B calls and you and him go through the IRS( sevii islands) and eventually take them down too
    DONT ASK WHERE I CAME UP WITH LOL post any holes you find and if you would actually play it XD.

ALSO NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ANYONE JUST NEEDED POLITICAL POWERS EVERYONE KNOWS

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    lol idk where i came up with a dumb idea like this but it actually seems like a workable storyline and kinda funny so i can inject alot of humor and just have fun with it and ive never heard of one like it

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
  • As always, I'm neutral.
    :P

What I mean by people will love it or hate it:
    Political Views. Me, I dont' get into politics. Other people, though, may either love it, because they don't like George Bush along with you, or, will hate it because its turned against George Bush.

And if its along the East coast, you could put my house in there! Just kidding, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    i might make a reference to u..... lol and no personal stab at bush just bringing down the man go hippies lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    And i guess you have no skill in hacking and just want to seem cool right? Well then today was interesting.

actually im not trying to sound cool but i do have limited experience in it but ill do it and learn and if u got a problem with me trying to learn well to bad
    and if u dont like my idea dont be afraid to post i dont mind ure opinion

Last edited:

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • ... *snerk*

I'd find this hilarious, if only because it's so cracktastically weird. I think the joke would stop being that amusing long before reaching the "Elite 4," though. You'd need a way to sustain the amusement factor once the "bring down the man/Bush/Cheney" gag starts to get old.

Anyway, good luck. It's got potential, but it's not fully used yet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    ... *snerk*

I'd find this hilarious, if only because it's so cracktastically weird. I think the joke would stop being that amusing long before reaching the "Elite 4," though. You'd need a way to sustain the amusement factor once the "bring down the man/Bush/Cheney" gag starts to get old.

Anyway, good luck. It's got potential, but it's not fully used yet.

cracktastical shankapotamuslicky awesome lol that is one of my problems but ill think of a way the jail is aggrivating because when i load the rom after a new game it never loads the new map.. but i got a way around it

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • This is cool. And the best thing is, you really seem to be enjoying this. I like seeing games where the hacker is trying to share something that they think is awesome or cool or amusing. Those are the games that have the most potential, in my opinion, because the hacker is more likely to keep interest in their game.

That said, I also have a thing against Bush (not a psychotic thing, just a "he should probably never have been president" thing), so this seems pretty darn amusing to me. Retrogamer is right about the fact that anyone who thinks Bush was a good president won't like it. But you'll never please everyone, and you seem to understand that the most important thing is enjoying the game (and its idea) yourself.

So good luck with this, and I'll try to keep an eye on it from time to time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    This is cool. And the best thing is, you really seem to be enjoying this. I like seeing games where the hacker is trying to share something that they think is awesome or cool or amusing. Those are the games that have the most potential, in my opinion, because the hacker is more likely to keep interest in their game.

That said, I also have a thing against Bush (not a psychotic thing, just a "he should probably never have been president" thing), so this seems pretty darn amusing to me. Retrogamer is right about the fact that anyone who thinks Bush was a good president won't like it. But you'll never please everyone, and you seem to understand that the most important thing is enjoying the game (and its idea) yourself.

So good luck with this, and I'll try to keep an eye on it from time to time.

lol its nothing against bush i just needed someone that most people knew from politics and the vice presidents actions were he shot someone again and blamed it on the hero lol I'm trying to work on it now but I'm just learning scripting, I'm fairly decent at mapping, and spriting is horrid for me

:( it troubles me to say this but if anyone wants to do the hack go ahead i cant do it im overly stressed with school and everything going on in a 14 year olds life i may be able to resume eventually

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back