• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon.. apocalypse. 0_0

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
  • no, not a fangame..
    what I mean is.. when the show ends. 0_0'
    what do you think will happen? What do you want to happen?

Spoiler:

...so, what do you guys think should happen or will happen?
    OMG, WHAT WILL WE DO WHEN IT ENDS! 0_0 lol.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Well, what I think will happen and want to happen are two totally different things.
    Ash is going to defeat every trainer that stands in his way, become legendary, Misty is going to go back to her gym and Brock is going to go back home and take care of Pokemon and breed them. All the other trainers, well, they're just going to have to work up to defeat Ash.

What I WANT to happen is another story all together.
    I want the anime to become a bit more like the manga in one way. I love the violence and the fact that people actually get hurt and die. That's what I want to see. I want to see a LOT less comedy and laughter and a LOT more blood and gore. I want to see more villains like the Masked Man. I want to see more villains that actually care about their job and don't take things lightly. I want the show to lose it's child-friendliness to a degree that teenagers can take the cheese.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • 2012 hits
    arceus uses judgement
    no more pokemon
    digimon start forming from mews genes

Well, what I think will happen and want to happen are two totally different things.
    Ash is going to defeat every trainer that stands in his way, become legendary, Misty is going to go back to her gym and Brock is going to go back home and take care of Pokemon and breed them. All the other trainers, well, they're just going to have to work up to defeat Ash.

What I WANT to happen is another story all together.
    I want the anime to become a bit more like the manga in one way. I love the violence and the fact that people actually get hurt and die. That's what I want to see. I want to see a LOT less comedy and laughter and a LOT more blood and gore. I want to see more villains like the Masked Man. I want to see more villains that actually care about their job and don't take things lightly. I want the show to lose it's child-friendliness to a degree that teenagers can take the cheese.

villains like pokemon hunter j (she died)

Last edited:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I really don't know what will happen in the anime when it ends. I think that Jessie, James and Meowth will always stay together somehow, not necessarily married or anything, because (although I'd LOVE for that to be the case), I just don't think it will happen in the anime. But they're too much like family to not be together (besides James doesn't like his family and Jessie doesn't have any). I think they'll sort of make up with Ash&Co. and be on their way, maybe still in Team Rocket, maybe not.

As for Ash, I think he'll eventually go back to Pallet Town and build a gym or something. I really have no idea. xD Brock will go home to continue helping to take care of his brothers and sisters. It'd be awesome if he met a girl who fell madly in love with him as fast as he would with her. Misty would continue to get stronger at her gym. Her, Ash, and Brock would get together quite a lot to hang out. I'm not sure about the rest of the characters...

That's how I would want it at least. :P

Evee dude86

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Wut WILL happen:

Ash will "win it all" and contemplate his many lessons/hardships along the way. Brock and Dawn will likely b wit him till the end. Brock will go back 2 lead the Pewter Gym again (cuz his fam needs em there) and Dawn will likely get fired and replaced by YET ANOTHER increasingly "mature" lookin girl @ the very last second b4 the credits lol. Ash and Misty may finally admit their feelings towards each other after she miraculously returns....and they and Pikachu will live happily ever after. Team Rocket (Jesse/James/Meoweth) will either FINALLY BE ARRESTED, along wit their leader Giovanni and forced 2 turn over new leaves, or will just give up on Pikachu and receive some new "assignment"

Wut I WANT 2 happen:

My boy Gary pwns Ash yet AGAIN, HE wins it all. Becomes the yungest head of the Elite 4, takes Ash under his wing 2 teach em not 2 b a whiny, cryin, lil kid. And that's all I want lol

Emp395

It's *Emp*-oleon, the *395*th.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I feel that the show needs to stop having the same plot revised every region, i.e. Ash and Pikachu trying to make it to the Pokémon League with the aide of Brock and some hooker who got her bike fried.

What Should've Happened

Ash travelled alone with Pikachu while being stalked by Jesse & James who wanted nothing more than to take a crappy Electric Pokémon who is so mediocre that it belongs to UU/NU. Anyways, it should have also had a similar plot to Pokémon Yellow, and followed game mechanics rather than "AIM 4 TEH HORN!!!11!1!. After getting all 8 badges, Ash travels to Indigo Plateau to battle the Elite 4. After reaching the Champion, he finds out it is Gary and kicks his sorry ass off stage and becomes the CHAMPION OF KANTO!!1!11 w00t!!

Three years after, Jimmy decides to become the Champion of Johto with the plot similar to Crystal. After beating the Johto League, he takes on Kanto and succeeds. Venturing to Mt. Silver, he confronts Ash and defeats him.

Hoenn and Sinnoh would be 'meh'. Same crap, different toilet.

What I Want To Happen

Ash beats the Sinnoh League and beat the Johto Battle Frontier. Before heading to Isshu, he has a little reunion which lasts a few episodes. Everyone has their own little plot; Giovanni reveals to be Ash's father and then he reunites with the mother of his child and ordering Team Rocket to end, Misty reveals her love for Ash and become a couple, Brock eloped with some random girl who them parished after being crushed after being caved in, May and Dawn decide to become a Duo of Coordinaters (and hopefully a lesbian couple).

Back