• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Apocalypse: The Hive

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Pokemon Apocalypse: The Hive

RP Rating: PG-16

RP Contains: Strong Language, Minor Sexual Themes, Lots of Violence, Mild Gore

The World:

A boy around 18 crouched on the ground, holding his dead Shroomish with greif. "Why?" he whispered before yelling to the sky. "WHY?" The Hive virus had gotten to his Shroomish, caushing the boy to kill it to defend himself. All around him was a dead city. A dead region. A dead world. It was all dead.

And soon everyone would be too. All they needed was to find shelter and find a way to stop Team Rocket with their crazy ideas.Team Rocket had brought on the Apocalypse by releasing a very dangerous virus called "The Hive" which would infect Pokemon and sometimes humans on rare occasion. The first symptom (for humans) would be memory loss, then dry throat, then a horrible fever, then a rash on a part of their body and last of all...their eyes turn blood red. And thats when they lose control, almost like they have rabies...they foam at the mouth, and the only way to get infected is if you ingest the blood or if you get bitten.

For a Pokemon, it's much quicker. Once they ingest it or get bitten, its instantly. No person has had the courage to kill their Pokemon, only themselves.

A growl brought the boy's attention, he peered into the darkness of the alley. "Hello? Can...can you help me? My Shroomish...he just... he got infected. But im not! Please...help me." A Houndoom paced out of the alley, growling menacingly at the boy. The foam from his mouth dripping and the eyes were red...redder than he'd ever seen. "You..." He breathed.

The lead Houndoom, the one that caused it all. Before the Houndoom had a chance to lunge at him, the boy picked up the gun and held it to the Pokemon. He felt tears drip down his face. It was hard killing Pokemon. He had just killed his own Shroomish and that had been one of the most heartbreaking things he had ever done. "Move one more step and I shoot." his voice broke, and the Houndoom seemed to hear it, because the corner of its mouth turned up as it lunged.

"NO!"

The boy put the gun to his own head and shot.

Plot:

The world has come to a bleak end. Team Rocket has plagued the world with a deadly virus called The Hive. It has gotten so bad that the world is in the Apocalypse right now. Trainers scrambling for guns to protect themselves and their Pokemon, their family and their loved ones. But how do you do that without pulling a trigger?

So what happens when 10 kids get chosen to stop this? Fight and protect the Hoenn Region? Ending up at Professor Birch's lab, your going to start your journey. Even though whats left of the lab is rubble. One of the only good hiding places for rests are PokeCentres...even though they are deserted. No people. No Pokemon.

It's up to the chosen 10 to fight to survive and to try and figure out how to stop Team Rocket...even if it means pulling a few triggers.

Rules:

1. All PokeCommunity rules apply

2. Must be active! Post once at least every three days

3. No bunnying unless you have permission

4. Go into detail! Or dont bother signing up

5. Be realistic

6. No legendary sightings unless I say

7. Keep the swearing to a minimum

8. You have guns, you must protect yourself and your Pokemon, the only way to do that is to shoot. But dont go all graphic

9. Have fun

SU's (Up to two characters)

Good/Bad: (You can be good, part of the chosen 10 or you can be Bad, part of the infected. You can encounter the good people and if you want to get shot just say so.)

Name: (Full name)

Appearance: (At least a paragraph, pictures accepted)

Personality: (At least one paragraph)

History: (How your character got introduced to The Hive)

Home-town: (Region before Hoenn? Or lived in Hoenn all along?)

Pokemon: (1-4 Can be fully evolved, no Legendaries or Shiny Pokemon.)

Weapon: (What do you carry around to defend yourself? Can have up to two weapons, you can equip more later.)

Good-

1. MoonstoneSkitty (Me)

Bad-

My SU-

Good/Bad: Good

Name: Zoey Rose Price

Appearance: (My Icon, which Ill fix up later)

Personality: Zoey is very hot-headed. Usually when it comes to her loved ones, if someone had started a fight with someone she loved (A friend or family) her mood could change from happy and excited to rage in an instant.

Usually, shes strong. She tries to be strong when it comes to friends, if she wants to reassure them, she gives them positive feedback. If it comes to people she barely knows, she tells the truth plain and simple. Unless she gets close to someone.

Zoey is also confident. Not about herself but about the things she belives in, if she believes her friend will be alright, shes confident about it more than anything and usually doesn't listen to reason. Then the Apocalypse started and Zoey's mood changed to sour.

The hot-headedness was nearlly all the time. She barely got through if she wasn't quick on her feet and brutally honest. Sure, she knew how to have fun and be happy. But it took a lot for her to give a genuine laugh.
    History:

Zoey's past was great. Her father and mother were both breeders and worked at the Sinnoh Day Care Centre. One day her father came home and thats when everything went sour."Dad! Your home!" Zoey, 16 years old and smiling, bounced down the stairs and hugged her father. "You've been gone for hours! Me and mom were worried." She glared mockingly and pulled his arm to sit on the couch. "Fess up, you've discovered something, haven't you?"

Her father, Jack, looked down in sadness. "Yes, I believe I have." Looking up from the floor, he stared at his daughter in sadness and concern. "Elizabeth? Will you get in here please? You too Crystal!" Elizabeth, Zoey's mother and Crystal, Zoey's sister came running in.

"Whats wrong, honey?" Her mother asked, looking at her husband in concern.

"I've got bad news." He said gravely, motioning for them to sit down. But when no one moved, he sighed. "You will need to sit down." They sat down, almost like they were scared of him and not of what he was about to say. "Theres a virus going around. One that will turn even the sweetest Pokemon or Person to go haywire and have the desire to kill.

And they do." He closed his eyes. "It starts with memory loss." He looked at them all. "Has anyone been zoning in and out?" Everyone shook their heads 'no'. "Then a dry throat... fever...a rash. And then thier eyes turn red." He looked at them all and pulled his sleeve up to reveal a big, blotchy, red rash.

Zoey gasped and Crystal broke into a sob. Zoey took Crystal's hand and pulled her in for a hug. "Its okay." She whispered to her sister, rubbing her back.

"I need one of you to do it." he said, looking at his wife who was shaking her head back and forth, tears pouring down her cheeks and then at Crystal who was sobbing into her sister's chest. Then at Zoey, who seemed calm about all this. She nodded once. "I could never be able to do it myself..."

Zoey led her sister to her mother and walked into the kitchen, going straight for the minifridge where they kept a gun hidden behind a pack of soft drinks. She walked back, watching as her father hugged her mother and her little sister. Her eyes stung with tears, but they never fell. "Im ready." She choked out.

"I love you, sweetheart." her father said to her. Tears springing to his eyes. Zoey held the gun up to his head.

"Love you too." She said and pulled the trigger.

Zoey's mother started sobbing. "Zoey?" she asked. "My turn." Zoey looked at her mother as she pulled her shirt up to reveal a rash on her stomach.

"But...how?"

"Your father cut himself yesterday when he was out in the garden, when I tried to pry his arm from the bush, the thorns pricked my arm too and our blood mixed." She took a deep breath. "Your father complained a week before about getting bitten by a wild Poochyena." Elizabeth, her lovable mother, dropped her shirt. Her eyes were going bloodshot. "Love you." She said and kissed Crystal on the head. "You too." Crystal sobbed, clinging to her mother.

Zoey lifted the gun. "Love you." And she shot. Blood spurted on Crystal and she shrieked. She was in hysterics and thats when Zoey saw blood go into Crystal's shrieking mouth. "Love you, Crystal." And she pulled the trigger for the third time in five minutes.Looking at the blood on the ground, she put the silver gun with a white country-fied handle into the waist band of her jeans, letting the handle press against the small of her back.

Finally regestering everything going on, she ran upstairs and into the bathroom, washing every inch of herself with a face washer. After she was sure she was clean, she went to her bedroom she shared with Crystal and pulled out her duffel bag. Her fingers grazed her sisters matching one and she blinked. She didn't have any clue about what was happening, she couldn't cry, it would waste time.

That's when she pulled her blonde hair up into a high pony tail, letting messy strands full across her face as she pulled out a denim blue hat and put it on her head. Looking at the jeans and black camisole she wore, she went to the wardrobe and pulled out a pink/brown sleeveless top and threw it over the camisole. She pulled on her black lace up boots with no heels and sighed. Running hand across her Lapis Lazulli eyes that had god flecks in them, she dumped shorts, camisoles, jeans and jumpers into the bag, zipped it up and threw it over her shoulder.

Thats when she remembered. Her Pokemon were at the Day Care Centre. Zoey bounded down the stairs and to the kitchen, going to a draw where the cuttlery was she took the tray of cuttlery out, put it on the bench and pushed the button on the side. A compartment opened up and she saw all the bullets in there, it had filled it to the very top and the draw was really deep. "Woah." She breathed and opened her duffel, she stood there for five minutes just loading all the bullets into her duffel. Once she finished, she zipped the bag up and threw it over her shoulder. It landed against her back with a THUD.

"Dammit." she muttered. "Forgot it would be heavier." She took the remaining bullets out and took her pistol out, it was a normal hand gun that was silver, the handle grip had a western look though, white with little swirls on it. It use to be her dad's gun...that was until she killed him. Without thinking about it, she loaded the bullets into the barrel and stuck in her waistband again.

Frantically, she looked for another weapon she could use. Then her head clicked. Her father liked to hunt! He hunted Stantlers all the time! Leaving her duffel bag in the kitchen, she ran upstairs to her fathers room and went to his closet, she moved the clothes aside and saw the many different weapons on the wall. She sighed. So many to pick. She only needed one...then she remembered. She went hunting with her father once and he gave her, her own special knife. He has said it was a 10-inch Bowie style hunting knife.

Finally locating it near alot of Bowie Style knifes, she took it off its hook and grabbed one of the thigh bands. She wrapped it around her thigh, and slipped the Knife into place. It fit perfectly and she smiled, pleased she had done good. Then she heard screams. She ran towards the side of the window out of sight, took her gun out and held it to her chest as she peeked out the curtain onto the road.

Oh My God.

People were running around, screaming at the top of their lungs, because they were being chased by infected people and Pokemon. This was when she felt emotion. Would she have to shoot Pokemon? That was the one thing she couldn't stand. Killing her entire family was one thing, but innocent Pokemon that didn't mean to get infected? That was another.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly, quitely, opened the window and aimed the gun at some of the people who were infected.She took three out in a matter of minutes. Watching the Pokemon look around for the shooter, she hid in the shadows, holding the gun to her chest. After three deep breaths, she snuck a peak and the Pokemon were running away. She sighed in relief and put the gun in her waistband. Running downstairs, she ran towards the kitchen and scooped up the duffel bag.

"Zoey?"

Zoey turned around, startled and her hand instantly touching the knife at her thigh. It was Crystal. She was alive? How? She was sure she aimed for her heart...oh god.

"You shot me in the shoulder! Why?" Her eyes filled with tears. Her blood red eyes.

"Crystal, your infected. I have to kill you." Zoey was finally tearing up. After realizing how much pain Crystal was in now, she couldn't imagine how much pain her mother and father went through. She was tearing up, she could feel herself ready to cry, but the tears never came.

"No! Im not infected!" Crystal looked at her arms, at her legs and at her stomach. "See? No rash!" Crystal cried desperately, trying to make Zoey listen to her.

But Zoey was staring at her face. "It's on your cheek." she whispered and reached back for the gun.

"Dont you DARE shoot me again!" Crystal screamed. "You killed mom and dad and now your going to kill your own sister? What kind of a person are you?!"

"The one who wants to put you out of your misery! Look at yourself! Your eyes are red and its going to get bad. I dont know how bad, but if dad had wanted me to shoot him it was either to keep him from infecting us by hurting us or because it was too much pain to bare. And those two just go together." She huffed, keeping her hands in Crystal's sight so she wouldn't snap. "Do you want to go through so much pain? Do you want to kill me, innocent people and Pokemon?" The minute Zoey said 'Pokemon' Crystal's resolve left and she blinked.

"I wouldn't kill a Pokemon."

"But you have a need to kill, Crystal, honey, its only minutes away from taking over! Please let me save people!" Zoey blinked, her eyes were blurry.

Crystal nodded. "Just dont shoot me?" Crystal went into the living room and Zoey followed numbly, clutching the duffel bag to her as Crystal lay down on the couch. She took her fathers hand who was dead on the ground right next to the blood soaked couch. "Make it quick." she sobbed.

Zoey nodded. "I promise" She said, took the knife and plunged it into her sisters chest. That was it. She heard Crystal's heart stop, she heard Crystal's last struggle for breath and watched as the light went out in her eyes. Swallowing back her tears, she put the knife back into her thigh belt, took her gun from her jeans and stepped outside.

Now she needed her Pokemon. She ran across the street, ducking behind any bush or tree in sight. Scared the crazy Pokemon still hadn't left, she clutched the gun desperately as she ran into the Day Care Center. After a few pushes, it wouldn't open and she let out a frustrated cry. Wait, her father kept a pick lock for this exact situation! Only to remember where it is...

Zoey searched around until she decided it must be in the gutter. Putting a foot on a pot plant, she reached her hand up and started groping for the pick lock when her finger cut on something sharp. She grabbed it and pulled back the pick lock. She let out a joyous cry and dropped to her knee infront of the door, she opened the pick lock and inserted it, moving and twisting around until she heard click, and opened the door. Finally.

Running in, she put the pick lock in her back pocket and ran to the little exercise room out the back. "Treecko? Skitty? Vaporeon?" She called out, then spotting her three Pokemon hiding behind one of the picket fences she finally broke out into a smile. "Guys! Come on, come here!" She dropped to her knees and held her arms out, watching with glee as her Pokemon bounded into her arms. She wrapped her arms around them all, kissing each one on the head. "It's okay guys, come on. We need to fight and train for this. You know what this is right?"

Treecko, the ever so smart one, took her hand and started pulling her in the direction of her fathers office."Treecko, tree!" her Treecko cried. Trying to pull her.

"Okay, lets go guys." She pulled out her Pokeball's, sending Skitty and Vaporeon into their safety. Treecko pulled desperately on her hand and she stood up, letting him lead her to her dads office. She reached back for her pick lock and had the door open in no time. "What is it?" She asked.Treecko ran in the room, going to her fathers desk and picking up a huge stack of paperwork. He waved it in the air.

"Treecko!"

With a confused look, she walked over and took the papers. 'The Hive' it read. Already interested, she turned the page. Eyes widening as she learned that was the disease that has spread all over every region. Then she heard the biggest explosion of her life. She looked at Treecko and stuffed the papers in her duffel.

"Lets go." She told Treecko, scooping him up in her arms and running outside towards the noise. This was one of those stupid things that people did in movies and the audience yells 'Dont go into the closet!' but when its in real life, curiousty gets the best of you. And when you can defend yourself with a gun and a 10 inch knife, you feel pretty safe.

She took her hand gun out, opened the cylinder and checked to make sure there were enough bullets, just incase. Slapping it closed, cocking her gun and aiming it towards the door she stepped out to see a green light. What the... stepping closer, peering inside she saw the entire world...it was all destructed...it wasn't bright and happy anymore. It was dark and gloomy as if there were no sun. And when she peered up at the sky, there wasn't any, too many grey clouds were in the way and she sighed. Then she got sucked into the green light.

An hour later, Zoey came to and saw that she was laying outside a lab...or what was left of the lab in the Hoenn Region. Home-town: Sinnoh, Solaceon Town.

Pokemon: Treecko, Skitty and Vaporeon.

Weapons: A nickle-plated Colt 1911 A1 .45 caliber Revolver (Handgun) and a 10-inch Bowie style hunting knife.

Back