• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aqua

Do any of you think this game will go anywhere?

• Oh yeah! You'll be done in no time!

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Yeah!

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Maybe, I don't know.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Hell no! It sucks!

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Pokemon Aqua

(No demo currently available) (Updated Title ^_^)

Weekly Updates:
    Code:
    Week untill May 29th: Well, I edited the story, finnished the terrain on the map. Now I need ot add the cities. I made a whole bunch of trainers, and spruced up some maps. THats about it.
    Week untill June 5th: Nothing really got done this week. I'm expecting sprites from Hyperion.
    Weeks from June 12th to 26th: Nothing because Internet was down...
    Week of June 26: Got a few sprties done. Gotten most of the Intro finished. Watch for Beta v0.1!
    Week of March 20th 2007: Wow!! I've been gone for so long! But I'm back and ready to start working again!

Progress:
    ----------
    Overall: 7%
    ----------
    Maps/Events: 3%
    Music: 99.9% (always room for improvement)
    Scripts: 20%
    CBS: 20%
    CMS: 75%
    Custom Pokemon: 3%
    Sprites: 90%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

::Story::
    The story Takes place on a small island in the chain of the henshuu islands. You are going out on a few erronds for Professor Shoal, his submarine part has been shipped to Vescott City a few miles ahead. On your way there you notice that the "pirates" that have landed on the Island are starting to build some buildings in neighboring towns. On your way to Vescott, you notice that they are no ordinary pirates. They are Hammerhead's Crew. The organized team of elete pokemon trainers and often make technology deals with Team Rocket. But why are they here? Why did they come to this Island?

UPDATE: Team rocket will make a rather large Appearance as well. Ther will also be a new team that will turn out to be the Boss company of Team Rocket. Team Cosmos. They specialize In pokemon that have to do with technology and space. (For example: Solrock, Lunatone, Various new spacy pokemon I make, Deoxys, Jirachi, and the boss of Cosmos will have a special new Pokemon: MewX. Which is part machine >_>)

::Screens::
    Pokemon Aqua
    Pokemon Aqua

Pokemon Aqua
    Pokemon Aqua

::Map::
    Pokemon Aqua

::Maker::
    Rmxp

::Features::
    - Custom Items
    - 151 ALL NEW Pokemon
    - New Pokenav
    - MMORPG Style "Battle arena" (Somewhat like a safari zone with random people on a server who can battle one another)
    - New Pokedex
    - Revisit: Kanto, Jhoto, The Orange Isalands, and Hoenn

::Current Team::
    Myself... >_>
    Hyperion: Titan of Light - Spriter
    (Need Scripter!!)(BADLY)(Please a good scripter help! Or... wait for Azura! ^_^)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    hey game looks good , but u can add something to maps ;)
    good luck!

thx , Matt.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Yeah... the tiles kinda bleak... I need a sprite of the main pokemon to put under the title. The nI'll add like stars or something to spruce it up.

Oh and It does havea whole buch of trees and fences but... like you cant see them because I didnt want to take like 4 pictures of one town. It was more or less a variety. But I appreciate the noticing. Also, you know how in regualr pokemon games all the maps are so small, like towns are like 3 houses a gym a pokemon cneter and a mart? Well like I'm trying to make it more realisitc in that hte towns are somewhere between 70-120 squares. Really, I think I might actually get better pics just so theres not that confusion ^_^

EDIT: OOPS!! Forgot to mention!! I reeeeeeaaaallllyyy need to know how to add the text. If it helps at all, I'm using trhe starter kit from blizzy.

Last edited:

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Thanks! I've been trying to make it more appealing. Once I get some assistance from blizzy with the starter kit cbs and a spriter to help me make my new pokemon, then this will reaeeally get going.

Thanks for the positve feedback everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well, I'm not excellent at making custom pokemon, but I can do them, and I'm probably best at doing major recolourings.

Custom pokemon: (click on image for better quality)

Last edited:

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Yeah same here! I can recolor for my life but... originals... im not too great at. I can sketch/draw in real life pretty well... I guess...

EDIT: Attached now...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Rofl, nice pictures, try making a pokemon sprite in paint, by the pixel art technique.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Yeah, I can but I'm really horrable at it >_> I'm better at random pictures on paint.

I'll try one. But in the meantime here are some more pics I've thought of. Any suggestions, comments, or criticms? (I know they are really light, so don't say that please! @_@)

Lenghly

The Carl x]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Hi

Hi great Game x] cant Wait to see how it comes out x] if you want i do a bit of pixelart add me to msn or email me and il try make some of your Pokemon pixels x]

- Carl
    [email protected]

Edit : First Post Wooo x]

Lenghly

The Carl x]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Sorry ive just realised that I Cant ;( I Deleted Paint and im only good on that when i figure out how to get it back il start and im beginning my own Game xD

Lenghly

The Carl x]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I Got Bored x] and found A Prog Like paint Its The Silky Thing But it turned out like the Onix's pre evoled form

Il Re Do it when i know the sizes and get paint back x]

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    To OvertheBelow: Yeah... basicly. ANyone who can look at the pic and transfer it would be awesome.

To Lengthly: Wow! Youve got some skill! If this is in your eyes bad, I cant wait to see what you can do in paint ^_^

Lenghly

The Carl x]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    i dont like it that much 8-) but i guess its ok And im not much better in paint Im just used to paint :P

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Yeah, also if anyone can, or has one already, I need only the inside of the mart. I have the tileset but I messed it up somehow... I think it was when i edited it. Anyways, I just need the tiles and usch. Dosent have to be in rmxp format. I can reformat it from rm2k3 and rm2k. Thanks a bunch!

Oh and heres the (unfinished) battler of Sputler! Is it good so far?

EDIT: Heres the first town revamped, also. This is just a screen print directly from rmxp.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back