• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon AquaMarine

Dark_porygon

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    4trpxzs.png

Hack owners:
    Dark_Porygon
    Peirau

Hack of:
    Fire Red

Introduction: Well I'm dark_porygon and I've been hacking for about 2 years now so I have quite some experience. This is my 5th hack. Before this I had a Gold hack but that didn't worked out so I quit. But now I'm back in buisness!

Story: Five years after the Tsunami in the Johto Region. The scientist found out why it was. Kingdra; The protector of the sea was kipnapped by Team AquaMarine. They have taken Kingdra to the cave of "The Three" which are ancient legendairy Pokémon and are trying to set them free to destroy the earth. Can you stop team AquaMarine before the set free "The Three"?

Features:
    • revmaped G/S/C tiles
    • New Scripts
    • NewTeam
    • Jotho
    • "The Three"

Bugs:
    • Oak walks wrong

Screens:
    6hftcp0.png
    4kmmtes.png

664yw4m.png
    61thwmf

6buurk6.png
    6hgl95j.png

6gtsxhg.png
    4zmg64g

5x3h4pd.png
    67s11kw.png

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Umm... The story sounds me like Sapphire :/ The screenshots look good, except for some mapping stuff (sc nº 6, the corners of the rocks; sc nº 8, the roof of the PC). The tiles, I have to say, are very well done (love the red house). Good luck!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I do like the story and exverything. I am guessing you revamped the Johto tileset?

peirau

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    I do like the story and exverything. I am guessing you revamped the Johto tileset?

I did some D_P did some and Mithsu did the most...

And people we stil have some problems with the tiles...
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Looks good. I can't wait to play it. Are "The Three" completely new pokemon, or are they just Suicune, Entei, Raikou, etc? Anyway, I can't wait to see even a beta version. :)

peirau

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Looks good. I can't wait to play it. Are "The Three" completely new pokemon, or are they just Suicune, Entei, Raikou, etc? Anyway, I can't wait to see even a beta version. :)

If i'm right it are new Pokemon or just some other poke's xD.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • Well, it looks neutral for me right now. Really it's because I need to see like
    20 screens before I can even get an idea. And by the ones I saw, the game didn't appear to have any apparent scripts. So ........ I can't exactly give any opinions right now. But, we'll see.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Hmm... The tiles definatly look off. I'd say that's your biggest problem really. You really ought to fix those. Other then that I suppose it's fine.

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Well, it looks neutral for me right now. Really it's because I need to see like
    20 screens before I can even get an idea. And by the ones I saw, the game didn't appear to have any apparent scripts. So ........ I can't exactly give any opinions right now. But, we'll see.

When I got the ROM back from peirau I'm gonna make some scripts.

With the tiles we still have a problem. The rocks mostly. The revamped corners of G/S just really don't suit in FR. Maybe I'll use some different rocks.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Compliments
    The maps look very good, plus your hack has alot of originality. I'd give anything to see that alot. Basing a Pokemon on the whole game is good, even if alot of people are doing it. Good work.
    Criticism
    Some of the revamped tiles are a bit wierd. The sign looks a bit off and the revamped mountain tiles from G/S/C are wierd with the lines down the middle. They also look a bit off colour to the map.

peirau

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Compliments
    The maps look very good, plus your hack has alot of originality. I'd give anything to see that alot. Basing a Pokemon on the whole game is good, even if alot of people are doing it. Good work.
    Criticism
    Some of the revamped tiles are a bit wierd. The sign looks a bit off and the revamped mountain tiles from G/S/C are wierd with the lines down the middle. They also look a bit off colour to the map.

Thanks.
    We are getting some new tiles right now.
    So some of them will be changed ^^.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • "The Three" are a Legendary Trio, so:
    - Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
    - Entei/Suicune/Raikou
    - Regice/Regirock/Registeel
    - Random Legendaries (example Mewtwo/Celebi/Deoxys)

Years
  • Hey. Your hack looks pretty good, here. The threee sounds interesting, too. As some other people have said, the revamped tiles look a bit wierd. See, the style has remained to the original GBC style, instead of being converted to GBA style. Check here for correctly converted tile. If you need me to recolor them, I can do that too.

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Hey. Your hack looks pretty good, here. The threee sounds interesting, too. As some other people have said, the revamped tiles look a bit wierd. See, the style has remained to the original GBC style, instead of being converted to GBA style. Check here for correctly converted tile. If you need me to recolor them, I can do that too.

Wauw. If you would like to do that it would be great!

"The Three" are a Legendary Trio, so:
    - Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
    - Entei/Suicune/Raikou
    - Regice/Regirock/Registeel
    - Random Legendaries (example Mewtwo/Celebi/Deoxys)

Or maybe a D\P trio?

Back