• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon AquaMarine

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Well, I know that you can handle some scripting, so I'm interested in seeing the scripts you make. Good luck on that ;)

And, about the GSC tiles, yeah, I think it'll look better with D.P's tiles (even though it's just a palette matter, right?)

(yay, Kingdra is finally important in a hack XD)

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Well, I know that you can handle some scripting, so I'm interested in seeing the scripts you make. Good luck on that ;)

And, about the GSC tiles, yeah, I think it'll look better with D.P's tiles (even though it's just a palette matter, right?)

(yay, Kingdra is finally important in a hack XD)

thnx x3
    new screens:
    54mzz1c.png
    4m29jjd

6ahf0bm.png
    4zedq8o

Icedragons

Apollo the future sun god.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2008
    Hmmm..., this looks promissing. looking at the tiles, it remindes me of pokemon diamond, not the ds one, the 1 in gba.

natu133

Belive It!
    Years
  • I wish mine looked as good as that...My hack i just edit using advanced map, change the sprites etc..but you create new tilesets and stuff.

Back