• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon arceus movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    If im not mistaken the interview with pokebeach they asked if Arceus was movie #12 and the director was just shocked. He hadn't recognized Arceus (picture or name) and said straight up no, but that the 12th movie will conclude the 3 movie arc of Palkia Vs. Dialga. The companies reactions to Arceus just seem to indicate that Arceus is going to be retconned out of existance because of the possible controvesy of a "God" Pokemon.

cartmanrocks

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2009
    arceus will probably be in the 12th movie since after the 12th movie i'm guessing the 5th generation will be released

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Ok from what I have gathered from playing the games

Mew - Essence of Life and existence
    Arceus - God of all Pokemon
    Dialga - Protector of Time
    Palkia - Protector of Space
    Lugia - Guardian of the Ocean
    Ho-Oh - Guardian over the Skys
    Suicune - Guardian of the Lakes
    Raikou - Guardian of the Thunder
    Entei - Guardian of fire
    Groudon - Creator of Earth
    Kyogre - Creator of the Sea
    Rayquaza - Creator of the Sky
    Celebi - Creator of time
    Latias / Latios - Guardians of Life
    Moltres / Zapdos / Articuno - Creators of Fire/Thunder/Frost
    Regigas - Creator of the Continents...

I can't htink of any more

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    If im not mistaken the interview with pokebeach they asked if Arceus was movie #12 and the director was just shocked. He hadn't recognized Arceus (picture or name) and said straight up no, but that the 12th movie will conclude the 3 movie arc of Palkia Vs. Dialga. The companies reactions to Arceus just seem to indicate that Arceus is going to be retconned out of existance because of the possible controvesy of a "God" Pokemon.

Whoa... something just occured to me.

You know what? That may ENTIRELY be possible. I mean, we all know of Arceus's existence, but why? Because people have found it in the games coding by using cheat codes / glitches / etc. Arceus was never OFFICIALLY released. We only have 492 OFFICIAL pokemon, not 493. I suppose it would be very possible to choose NOT to release Arceus, and if there is a fifth generation, they could start with #493. It would be easy to not allow the transfer of Arceus through the new equivalent of Pal Park. Who knows, maybe Arceus is the 4th generation's Missingno!!

arceusesmaster

arceusesmaster
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    arceus movie

i'm a big arceus fan and i have to know if the movie ever comes out arceus is cool

=D
    =D
    =D
    =D
    =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back