• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Armageddon Within [PG-13+]

Raveness

Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Celia led Harry into the rusted old house. They explored the house for a while, and Celia found the room she'll take as a bedroom. It was fairly large and had a medium sized bed, a small window, and had a small closet. Celia found some extra covers and built a nest for taillow, then she turned to harry and said, " So Harry, we should go find the others right?"[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Kitr and Deino walked over to Nathaniel. "Still not having much luck with the social grace are we." Kit said as he patted Nathaniel on the shoulder, "No worries you'll get the hang of it sooner or later." He then sat down by Nathaniel and looked around, Deino went and began exploring some more Biting and headbutting various things trying to get some sort of reaction out of them. "I guess everyone else is exploring then." Kit said as he starting to mess with his necklace again.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • "I've been really good, despite the whole situation. Garr is looking in good condition," he gave Valkirie a friendly hug and patted her girafarig's neck and Kolgrimr scampered across his arm and onto Garrs neck, chatting happily with the girafarig. "Hey, Nathaniel," Archur gave the boy a quick, friendly wave. "You doin' well?"

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Garr wiggled in happiness. He hadn't seen his buddy for some time. "Oh, yeah. I good." Valcarie laughed. She remembered her friend. Charming, he was. Garr nuzzled Archur. "He missed you." Valcarie smiled, and blushed a bit. She was thinking of how much she missed him. "I heard this song yesterday, tell me what you think."

Dear freinds to see your faces,
    There's a dreamy world up there.
    Dear friends in higher places,
    Carry me away from here.
    Travel light, let the sun eclipse you.
    Cause your flight is about to leave,
    There's more to this great adventure than you'll ever believe!

Valcarie sung in the most beautiful way. She finished with an awesome hold out. "Wadda think?"[/SIZE]

zapdos926

Years
  • Archur stroked Garrs muzzle as he listened to Valkirie sing. "Absolutely beautiful!" he clapped and whistled. "How about listening to me sing a bit?" he joked, but started singing.

"It kills me not to know this
    But I've all but just forgotten
    What the color of her eyes were
    And her scars or how she got them
    And the telling signs of age rain down
    A single tear is dropping
    Through the valleys of an aging face that this world has forgotten"

His deep voice complimented the song, allowing him to stay mostly on key. "You know what? I think I'm better than you now," he said kiddingly, "Come on, we need to find the others," he grinned, giving Garr a final pat on the neck, allowing Kolgrimr to scamper up to his shoulder. He started walking along beside Valkirie and Nathaniel. "So, what do you think of our whole situation, being the only immune humans and all, Nate?"

Last edited:

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Is anyone gonna reply?! It's been two days, I wanna keep this rp going![/SIZE]

Alec Empire

Are you ready to testify?
    Years
  • Character name: Break
    Character Age: 15
    Supply:Food
    Starter: Whismur
    Relations: No.
    History: Break was born from a mother, who abandoned him when he was only 10 days old. An old man found him and cared for Break like his own. His caretaker then permitted to be given away, and he later died.
    Personality: Break is a considerably nice guy, but he can usually be sarcastic and arrogant. He usually goes out of his way to help people, but sometimes he doesn't feel inclined to do so.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • (This RP shall not die!)

Harry thought for a moment. "Ok sure, but one thing I want to say. I think we won't be staying here long. I'm starting to think we have to move along out of this town. But it might be dangerous. I think some of us might even die!" When this came into Harry's mind he shuddered. Death. The thing he never thought would come to him. It might just come to him here.
    "Scraggy!" Scraggy said as he shook Harry's leg, breaking him from his trance.
    "I'm ok." Harry said back to Scraggy. "Well lets go find them then!"

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Valcarie smiled. "You wish!" she said jokingly. "Hehe hehe." she patted Garr's neck. She ran ahead of the group, and turned around. Unknowingly, she started humming. Garr started prancing around. "Ha ha ha-" Valcarie tripped over a large rock. "Er... Ok I learned my lesson! Ha... Ouch." a long skrape went up her left leg. "I'm ok."[/SIZE]

zapdos926

Years
  • Archur ran to help Valkirie up. He dusted her off and gave a concerned frown.
    "You sure you're okay?" He asked. Her leg had started bleeding a bit. "Other than your leg, did you twist your ankle or anything?"

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]@ Black Hawk ok this is just redicilous with the coping!!! First I sing then you sing... THEN I trip and than YOU!!! STOP COPING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Harry, we wont die, you can count on that. It may be hard but we WONT die. "
    Then Celia felt sad for henry to think he was going to die. So she hugged him," it,'ll be ok..." she said again then she tried to back away but Taillow " acadentily " knocked into her pushing her back into Harry. " oh I am so sorry!! Taillow ! Then she backed away " I Im going to train taillow, wanna battle?"[/SIZE]

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]"Nohoho!" she giggled. "I'm fine.." Valcarie blushed deeply. But as she stood up, Valcarie cried out in pain. "M-my ankle..." Garr ran over, panicked. Valcarie shuddered in pain. "Owwwww." she tried to stand again, but fell. Garr let out a long panicked whine. He pranced over. "Ok, I miiiight not be ok..." She smiled through pain.

@ Raveness: first, it's copying, not coping. Second: I'm allowed to fall,
    and sing. You don't control me.[/SIZE]

zapdos926

Years
  • (WTF is with the text size stuff not working on both of your guys' posts? It's really annoying)

Archur helped Valkarie up again, "Come on, alioop," he put her arm around his shoulder. "Just don't put any weight on it for a while. I'm sure there's rope or something in one of these houses to splint your ankle with," He looked around and saw that Kolgrimr was scampering about, searching for thick sticks.
    "Garr, get down, let's get her onto your back, okay bud?"

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Wait...what just happened?
    a)Kit and Deino sat down besides me and talked
    b)Somehow Archur is walking with both Valkarie and Nathaniel
    So, am I sitting down with Kit or walking with Archur?
    (So, this RP can work in both situations)

Nathaniel found himself lost staring at the sky...the aura of the land seemed lifeless. Dead. As if something once beautiful had been slain. DotDot tuned out the outside world, if only for a minute or two, to close his eyes and think about what was going on. He was immune. Somehow, he'd been able to hide with a group, and yet most of this group ended up with him in this...place. Was it just coincidence? And why had the land become like this? Was his region doomed from the start of the mutated plague? As these questions whirled around his head, he reached for his pokeball and held it. Within was his beloved pokemon, who he was lucky to hold on through all of the testing and experiments. But, he still couldn't help wonder exactly what was going on.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Harry sighed. "I know we most probably won't die." He said. Then suddenly when Tailow shoved Celia into him he suddenly jumped, but then he settled down. When he was asked for a pokemon battle he smiled. "Of course I would!" Scraggy looked up at Tailow and got into a fighting position. He knew he was weak against Tailow but he didn't care. Harry got up. "Where should we hold this battle then?" He asked.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]@ Black Hawk ok this is just redicilous with the coping!!! First I sing then you sing... THEN I trip and than YOU!!! STOP COPING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

@Raveness: Dude. Chill out.
    @darkpokeball: I think you should choose where you are ;D

Valcarie looked at the dead sky. "I REALLY don't like this place..." She limped, but tried not to show it. Hey... She thought, How long has it been since my last pokemon battle? She had been ichin for one for days. "Hay, Archur..." she said, "Wanna battle?" At the word "battle," Garr leaped up into the air. "Whohoho, I guess Garr's in!"

Back