• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Art

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    I draw extremely often but never really get the chance to scan them all up... so if I ever do draw more Pokemon-based pictures (believe me, I draw many ^^) then I shall try to post them up here ASAP. I only have one contribution to make as of now because it's the only one that I've scanned.... (If you ever see the words "Morbid S" on my art then it's just my artist name ^^) Hee hee.. I hope to expand this, but school takes so much time.. I shall try my best. :D

Pokemon Art

Just an attempt at understanding how light hits an object... I tried to vary the gradiations to make it look better but this was just a 10-minute sketch. ^^ I was just bored and needed to fill up the paper so I added the second pose... very strange, I know. I hope you like it! ^___^

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    That's a really good picture....Puts mine to shame....Oh well i've only just started lol i'll get better....I hope :/

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    This is not Pokemon but hehe it's still an art piece. Just did a quick 'mafia-ish' sketch today. It's not finished because I need to darken in the lines and give it a decent background. I also need to fix the foreshortening of the hands... I messed up on the lips too. ^____^ Oh well this was drawn in a 0.5 mechanical pencil with blue lead.

Pokemon Art

Don't mind the red thing... ^_^ Just something... well, it's just there to draw attention to the barrel of the gun, hee hee.​

Last edited:
    Back