• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon as Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • I'm new to spriting, so give me CONSTRUCTIVE criticism ONLY!
    Pokemon as Digimon

That's trying to make Scizor like Susanoomon. More coming. Don't laugh.

Pokemon as Digimon

Staravia like Biyomon

Pokemon as Digimon

Mightyena like Gaogamon

Pokemon as Digimon

Ekans like MegaSeadramon

Pokemon as Digimon

Riolu like Veemon

Pokemon as Digimon

Blaziken like Dianamon

Note: I only do Pokemon disguised as Digimon (and NOT the other way around!), and I use Microsoft Paint.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Ah, I recognize Veemon...
    The others, nope, only played a digimon game /shrug...
    Now i have the urge to play digimon...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    riiight-o! digimon yay! :3
    im sure they're allll great. buuut i cant tell, you saved them as a jpg D:!! this reduces the sprite quality. its highly reccommended you save as PNG! failing png use gif! (remeber: jpg=just pieces of garbage and png=pwnage!)
    and why is the background on every sprite so massiv O_O' id reccommend that you shrink it down...
    once you change this i'll gladly give you constructiive crits ^_^~
    good luck~ :3

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
  • i've got to say this. They look ........ actually it's best I don't even say it. your idea is good, but you need to do a lot harder your best to achive your goal.

good luck with your project

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I did for the Blaziken/Dianamon. I'm in need of requests! I'm that bored..

im sorry.. what did you do? the whole thing is HUGE and the sprites only in the far top corner.. just drag the page szie where the blue squares are on the end... (you said you were in paint)
    and its still jpg....
    i really WANT to comment more on the actual spites, but i just can't see them at all :s
    i've done digi sprites in the past and definatly LOVE the idea, so please keep it up and fix these things, though im more worried about the jpg'ing. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    I never watched Digimon, but the first one (Scizor) looks really cool for a pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back