• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ash Grey Hack - No Squirtle Squad event???

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I'm playing the Ash Grey hack for the second time on my phone since my SD card got damaged and was unable to complete the game. I come to the point where the squirtle squad event is supposed to happen and nothing happens. I didnt do anything differently this time around and have reverted to my last save multiple times and still nothing. Officer Jenny doesnt stop me when trying to go to the light house and when I go through the cave the pokemart is selling items instead of talking about being robbed and giving me a super potion. I dont want to have to restart for the same thing to happen again. I am playing the latest version as well. Anyone have ideas? Sorry if this in the wrong area, new to the forums.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm not sure that's a odd problem I'm not sure how to fix it you may have to restart your game or try Google the problem.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    This is the wrong area, I'm afraid. There should be a Q&A thread in the Emulation forum that you could post your question in, though. Check that out. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back