• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Ashnia Journey's

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Welcome to the region of Ashnia. The land is full of mountains and forest, but also snow and ice. There are two parts to Ashnia, the northern part which is usually cold and the southern part which is usually hot. Because of these climate differences, some Pokemon can only be found on one side of the region. Many great and new Pokemon span across this region. The story? Well unlikely as it is your main character wasn't even interested in Pokemon at first. See, a drought has hit his village and a couple other nearby ones and for that reason the food supply in his village is low. The bigger cities aren't suffering as much because they can simply import stuff from the North. And then one day he sees an ad on TV, "Pokemon Trainers of Ashnia, do you want to test your skills? Maybe when a couple hundred dollars on the side!? Well here's your chance, The Ashnia League Pokemon Tournament has opened and the prize for first place!? $100,000 dollars baby!".

Your main character sees this as a golden oppurtunity to make money to help his villages situation. "I'm gonna become the best Pokemon trainer and win that prize! That way I can finally save my village!". One problem though is, there's not a Pokemon Professor until the next. So you try to leave the village without a Pokemon, when a particular village stops you. Eventually he lends you his Pokemon until you can reach the Pokemon Professor. Thus begins the start of a new Pokemon journey!

Original Pokemon created for this game so far...

Flare
    Type: Fire
    Information: Flare is a turtle Pokemon who has one unique detail, it's head is always inside of it's shell. This is so that Flare's maintain a certain temperature and is often said to be the source of it's awesome firepower. Flare's face has never been seen and those who have tried to see it's face usually get burned as Flare's are very protective.

Leafkrow
    Type: Grass
    Information: Leafkrow is a rare Pokemon that was found in the grasses of Igniz Island before it erupted. Only a few of these are still around, one being owned by Professor Willow.

Wolfie
    Type: Normal
    Information: A Pokemon most commonly found wandering in grass. It is blind, so it relies on it's other senses to survive. For this reason, Wolfie has a great deal of speed and evasiveness.

Woodpie
    Type: Flying
    Information: A very common flying type Pokemon, often seen flying around routes pecking trees. Beware though, while it may look innocent, it is most feared for it's peck attack, which packs a real punch.

So those are the original Pokemon as of now.

Features:
    - Some old Pokemon return.
    - Training dojos are a possibility. This way you could battle trains just for the hell of it.
    - New Pokemon.
    - Possibly some original music by me.
    - Whole new region to explore.
    - A Pokemon tournament.
    - Lots of sidequests and stuff.

Those are some of the new features. Definitely not all.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Original Pokemon created for this game so far...

Flare
    Type: Fire
    Information: Flare is a turtle Pokemon who has one unique detail, it's head is always inside of it's shell. This is so that Flare's maintain a certain temperature and is often said to be the source of it's awesome firepower. Flare's face has never been seen and those who have tried to see it's face usually get burned as Flare's are very protective.

Leafkrow
    Type: Grass
    Information: Leafkrow is a rare Pokemon that was found in the grasses of Igniz Island before it erupted. Only a few of these are still around, one being owned by Professor Willow.

Wolfie
    Type: Normal
    Information: A Pokemon most commonly found wandering in grass. It is blind, so it relies on it's other senses to survive. For this reason, Wolfie has a great deal of speed and evasiveness.

Woodpie
    Type: Flying
    Information: A very common flying type Pokemon, often seen flying around routes pecking trees. Beware though, while it may look innocent, it is most feared for it's peck attack, which packs a real punch.

So those are the original Pokemon as of now.

I think you might need a bit of help with the Fan Pokémon.

Flare's design is okay, but it's usually best not to use real words as names. I'm assuming it's the regional starter, so perhaps Tortar (TORToise+mORTAR)? It's evolutions could be Tortortar and Mortortar?

Woodkrow should be Grass/Flying, and the name could be say, Barkrow (BARK+cROW)?

Wolfie seems fine, name could be Sniffen (SNIFF+FENrir (mythical Ice Dog), also a corruption of sniffing) and could have an arctic wold evolution called Fenroar?

Woodpie seems fine, name suggestions Magpeck (MAGPie+PECK)?

Sorry if these seem kinda lame, I'm in a rush.

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    I think you might need a bit of help with the Fan Pokémon.

Flare's design is okay, but it's usually best not to use real words as names. I'm assuming it's the regional starter, so perhaps Tortar (TORToise+mORTAR)? It's evolutions could be Tortortar and Mortortar?

Woodkrow should be Grass/Flying, and the name could be say, Barkrow (BARK+cROW)?

Wolfie seems fine, name could be Sniffen (SNIFF+FENrir (mythical Ice Dog), also a corruption of sniffing) and could have an arctic wold evolution called Fenroar?

Woodpie seems fine, name suggestions Magpeck (MAGPie+PECK)?

Sorry if these seem kinda lame, I'm in a rush.
    Thanks for that, I might use those names.

Back