• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Assasins

Do You Like This Comic?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007

Pokemon Assasins is my second sprite comic. I didnt complete the first one because i ran out of story ideas. But this comic i have a lot of ideas and i have a friend helping me think of some when i get stuck ^^.

Season 1
    Intro
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2

Biographies!

From Left To Right

Wes
    Biography: Wes used to live in a small region, unknown to most people, with his 2 sisters Rui and Darlene. He also lived with his mother. They moved to Pallet Town in the Kanto region after his region got submerged underwater.
    Rui
    Biography: Rui used to live in a small region, unknown to most people, with her sister and brother Darlene and Wes. She also lived with his mother. They moved to Pallet Town in the Kanto region after her region got submerged underwater.
    Jessie
    Biography: Jessie has been part of Team Rocket for years and was part of a small group inside the team. She was part of the Regal Team in Team Rocket.
    James
    Biography: James has been part of Team Rocket for years and was part of a small group inside the team. He was part of the Regal Team in Team Rocket.
    Deja
    Biography: Deja used to be a presenter on Teachy Tv but decided to retire and become a Pokemon Master and follow his dream to collect every Pokemon avaliable.
    Shade
    Biography: Shade used to be part of the dominating Team Aqua. They once tried to submerge the Hoenn region to return it to its former glory so water Pokemon could thrive. She then disbanded and became a solo act.
    Daisy
    Biography: Daisy was a Pokemon Safari Ranger but then quit so she could open up her own Pokemon Daycare in Viridian City with her brother.
    Carl
    Biography: Carl was a Pokemon Safari Ranger but then quit so he could open up his own Pokemon Daycare in Viridian City with his sister.
    Spate
    Biography: Spate used to live high up on Mt.Ember but then he got found, so he moved into a family house with his mother in Azalea Town.
    Flux
    Biography: Flux lived with his parents in Petalburg until he got ill. He then went to live with relatives in Verdanturf. He then got chosen to become a Speed Trainer by the Contest Hall.
    Steven
    Biography: Steven was Mr.Briney's helper until he saw the legendary dog Raikou. He then set out to be a Shiny+Legendary trainer.
    Lance
    Biography: Lance was in the Elite Four and helped defeat the evil Team Rocket in Mahogany Town. He later set out to complete his pokedex in hope to get a ticket to Worlds Edge Isle
    Oak
    Biography: Oak has been a pokemon professer for many years and still stands to this day. he has sent many trainers on their way to become a pokemon master.
    Rocket(M)
    Biography: This rocket grunt has been set to work with Jessie
    Rocket(F)
    Biography: This rocket grunt has been set to work with James
    Nurse
    Biography: This nurse travels around with Lance to heal any of his pokemon while he is on his travels.
    Fuji
    Biography: Fuji now lives in Lavender Town looking after his own Pokemon Club.
    Elm
    Biography: Elm has been a pokemon professer for many years and still stands to this day. he has sent many trainers on their way to become a pokemon master.
    Sara
    Biography: Sara used to live with her parents just outside Mauville but decided to go on her own journey and follow her heart.
    Wallace
    Biography: Wallace is the gym leader of Sootopolis Gym but he also travels alot so the gym is closed .He helped defeat Team Aqua and Team Magma
    Lilly
    Biography: Lilly has been a pokemon professer for many years and still stands to this day. She has sent many trainers on their way to become a pokemon master.
    Reed
    Biography: Reed lived in Cerulean until Team Rocket robbed a house there. She afterwards moved to Lavender Town to look after the Lavender Tower.
    LT
    Biography: LT used to be a nice caring person until he got caught in an explosion at the power plant. He got radioactiveness inside him and it turned him evil. He now works for Stealth.
    Flora
    Biography: Flora is Erika's daughter and is soon to be leader of the gym. She is on her own Pokemon quest at the moment.
    Brad
    Biography: Brad has got a metal arm because he got caught in a fire in the SilphCo building. He is a pokemon trainer.
    Ladron
    Biography: Ladron used to live with his father but he got thrown out when he was a baby. He then got taken in and raised by a family in Pewter City.
    Stealth
    Biography: Stealth has been a Speed Trainer for 4 years and has teamed up with Flux.
    Covert
    Biography: Covert is also a Speed Trainer and is teamed up with Stealth and Flux
    Vade
    Biography: Vade has been living underground with Spear and Rush for 4 years constructing an evil team.
    Spear
    Biography: Spear has been living with Vade and Rush whilst he has been constructing the team.
    Rush
    Biography: Rush has been living underground with Vade and Spear while the plan was being constructed.
    Marim
    Biography: Marim has been a pokemon professer for about half a year and is still getting to grips with it.
    Josie
    Biography: Josie got her pokemon from Elm a year ago and ha been training very hard.
    Kou
    Biography: Kou is Josie's brother but after he got his pokemon he got kidnapped. After he got returned he was evil.

Information

Credit to sites:SEREBII, PKMNCOMMUNITY, SPRITERS-RESOURCE
    Credit To People:
    Desgardes
    Latias Tamer V2
    MSL
    Iceman
    Jake
    The Black Hedgehog
    Dragonslayer Ryan

If your name isnt on this list and i have used your sprite please let me know so i can add your name to the list

Also. From now on, Wes and Rui's sprites are going to be different.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    Its part of battle frontier. Its a hallway of one of the places. I used advancemap to get it.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012

Credit to sites:SEREBII, PKMNCOMMUNITY
    Credit To People:
    Desgardes
    Latias Tamer V2
    MSL
    Iceman

If your name isnt on this list and i have used your sprite please let me know so i can add your name to the list
    SIZE]​
    The last three people on the bio list were made by me, and I would like credit.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    You shouldn't use people's sprites without permission, in fact, DON'T! Credit, The black Hedgehog, Drgonslayer Ryan, Jake ((Wii-tastical ^.^)) and most likely the spriters-resource. Ask Jake for permission, and PM them all before using their sprites again. It's considered stealing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    Done!
    The sprites i used said on them "give credit if used" but i couldnt remember everyones names so i put credit to everyone but decided to change it because people were saying i was stealing.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    I can tell you already you have a too big a cast, and anyways you don't need to include unimportant characters like Rocket (m) and (f). The cast should be around 3 character tops for one side, possibly 5 for the other.

Years
    And just as a note to the thread creator, the thread will not be constantly closed and reopened if a sibling were to be the case. If you know you're probably going to have some problems, feel free to post in the SC lounge to showcase your work instead, it would save us a lot of hassle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back