• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Atlantis Reborn!

Do you think its a hack in progress?

• Its great for a first hack!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Its modest.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Its okay but I think it will turn out to be a good hack.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • It's bad.

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    Update.

thanks for the tip and just for information, after a few changes this hack will be named Pokemon Dimensia or Pokemon 5th Dimension (whatever sounds better). The storyline is going to be the same except after the opposing team accomplishes their goal (the evil ones) they have gone wrong and instead ripped a hole in space and time and have entered a new Dimension that was originally started by Unknowns. In this world there will be new Pokemon and new people who have experienced the same thing and were trapped there. Your goal there will be to find Shelly in one of these towns and regroup your team. Then head out to find Rukario who will direct you where the other 4th generation pokemon are hiding. He will be your pokemon as well as the others. Then you must stop the other team (will decide name) from wreaking havoc on the Unknown world. Later you must use your own skills and after a whole lot of events, you will later find a way to widen (and keep it that way!) the gap of RAZO and DIMENSIA and then they will become one, as the heavens had wanted it to be. Then as new pokemon begin to pour in.....this will start another hack! (maybe I'll add that you forget your memories like a Kingdom Hearts theme!After all that's what Dimensia means!)

Ummm for the hack....I am still working on the hack but at the moment I am gathering new pokemon and setting new names and attacks. Once this is done I will restart this thread (closing it and starting a new one with Pokemon Dimensia in it.) and add some maps to what used to be Dewford and that will be the first beta.

-Dragonmaster1234(I will become Legendary_Reploid_Zero)(Just FYI)
    Signing off.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    Can I be A mapper?

Oh can A in game trainer?
    TRAINER NAME: Leader Bird
    TYPE OF TRAINER: 8th Gym Leader
    PLACE: Obvious!
    TRAINER SPRITE: "Pink" FORTRESS GYM LEADER
    POK?MON AND THEIR LEVELS:

SPOILER:
    Picachu
    Lv.54
    Thunder Shock
    Thunder
    Spark
    Thunder Wave :confused:

Chimcho
    Lv.55

Charmender
    Lv.57

Richu
    Lv.60
    Thunder Wave
    Spark
    Thunder Punch
    (Any Richu move)

??(Glitch)
    Lv.52

or

Bayleaf
    Lv.51

(Note:if acceped I make my GYM!!)

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    Hey Sure

hey sure but the problem is I'm not taking trainers now...but when I get the beta up and running you can add the gym map! Or if you want you can open a regular Ruby version ROM and edit the map. Then save it and send it to me via PM or posting. Then I will include it in the hack.
    Update: Currently collecting new pokemon and editing title screen to Pokemon Dimensia. Also inserting temporary boy starter.

barneyzhen: can you edit Rustboro and the 2 maps above and below it? It would be a great help since I am editing the text, sprites, and Dewford, Rusturf Tunnel, stuff like that, send that by PM too. If you can't send me the link.

-By the way the 4th generation pokemon are in it and are already inserted.

Years
    Got Avory's evolution. ^^
    Pokemon Atlantis Reborn!

I'll get to work on its backsprite tomorrow.
    Any crits/comments/name suggestions?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Hey man if you need i can make the back sprites for any pokemon that you are corrowing from my shop. Tell me if i can and the time you need it done by.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    hey sure, but I think now I need someone who is pretty good at inserting text through scripts, Diamond Cutter. -My computer gives me a whole bunch of garbage when I insert it and i inserted it right....

EDIT: The starter and evo for the water starter is complete.
    Currently working on fire evos and grass evos.
    Also working on maps.

ANY MAP IDEAS ANYONE?

BY THE WAY I THINK I NEED ANOTHER MAPPER, THIS ONE IS NOT RESPONDING.....

for an update, I have included the 4th generation pokemon from Coronis.
    Any sprites that you will see in the next beta I have asked from spriters and some sprites are made by myself, they will be graciously thanked in the credits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    what progeram are you using to play the hacks? I want to play your game. as muc has you have done. i'll search hte posts for it. Jsut wanted to know what program i should use

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    Using PET I modified Gym Leader 8 to My Perfections!
    OH yaha, A Unown with strange moves!

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    titlescreen

and I am starting the title screen its not too much now, i will bold it out later:

here are some sprites (2 of them are my first sprites, the one with the voltorb and Venasaur bulb mix and the one with Aerodactyl and Voltorb mix-this is partly finished.

The rest were requested and will be given credit for the sprites.

Just to name a few:
    Coronis
    Mudkip_luv
    Coreystranick
    Aqualad
    Dragon_Master
    Cool Trainer Nick
    Sarah241847
    Shadowfuse
    ZephryPlusle
    Rog (the shadow arcanine)
    KageSora
    Shiny Meganium
    Blazikenlvl00 (for the ghost +scyther fusion)
    Blastoise B.B.-Has a new username.

Anyone I miss?
    Also I will post more sprites later and I am working on sorting the evolutions in Amplifier, the maps, and getting a scratch Zero trainer request and I am currently also resizing Shelly's sprite for the heroine.

ANY IDEAS FOR MAPS!?

And thanks for the comments!

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    More!

sorry for double posting, I had to attach some more:
    thanks masquerainmistress for the grass starter! and coreystranick of course!

Any comments or ideas?

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    update

Here are the final starters-see attachment

For the fire starter-I have the first and last evo-working on the middle one.
    For the aqua starter-I have all the evos set.
    For the grass starter-I have the first and second evos done and the last one is now complete.

For the grass starter the next starter is a herbivore dinosaur fused with scyther's scythes.
    The fire starter is similiar to Blaziken having Blaziken's legs+Mauwile (the one with a crushing jaw) (Blaziken's legs+a customized body+a mauville evo head) -The basic sprite for this edit is thanks to the serebiiforums spriter-teammagma_36.

Currently working on
    Middle Evo for fire starter
    Bolding title screen
    Enlarging Littleroot, Oldale and Dewford to a huge sets of city-including Littleroot with a Mossdeep and Beach tileset, Oldale with a Rustboro and rocky tilesets, Dewford with ice tilesets.

NOW I NEED SOME MAP IDEAS FOR RUSTBORO ANY IDEAS? IF YOU WANT A BETA I NEED AN IDEA TO EDIT RUSTBORO!
    FOR THE LAST PIC-IT IS NOT MINE-I AM NOT USING IT BUT I WILL BE BASING AN EVENT IN THE GAME ON THIS PIC BUT WITH DIFFERENT LEGENDARIES+ EVENTS+TILESETS.(Current pic is from the serebiiforums to give you a picture of what I am developing.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back