• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon ATTACK of REGIGIGAS

masterman2332

something
Years
  • INTRODUCTION
    HEY MY NAME IS MASTERMAN2332 YOU MAY NOT KNOW ME BUT LITTLE OF A HACKER AND I LET ME SHOW YOU GAME I AM MAKING CALL POKEMON ATTACKS of
    RIGIGIGAS

Info and Features
    hack of emerald
    new hero
    2 rivels
    Some sinnoh Pokemon

STORY
    Your a 14 old boy or girl lives in the reign of Ranto and you live at a egg ranch with you mom and brother. One day your mom ask you to run an pick up an order at the flower shop at the next town over and say to take one of the new baby hatch Pokemon a Squirtle, Chikorita, and a Torchic. AS you arrive at the town there is a gatherey a the town laibey were professor Oak and Birch were there taking about there pokemon reaserch when you meet themthey see your pokemon and it attach to you and gives a pokedex and to a little job for them to travel around the reign and see the differn types of pokemon here plus you can to try out the ranto league. You tell mon that you are going on an adventure and so you leaves on a quest to beat the league and study the pokemon, But when you meet a team of bad guys call team Regies who may goal to rise up Regigias to distroy world so you must stop them from doing that befroe it to late.

screens

THE TEAM
    IT IS ONLY ME. But ido need help i dont know to script or sprite but do want know how to sprite but i do not have the program for it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    I like the sounds of it, could be a good hack, is regigigas actually catchable, or cant you add him to the pokedex

Back