• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aurora Assistance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
  • Dai-kun here! Just wanted to make this thread since my hack needs other help..Anyways I am working on a map called Party Temple and it is inside a cave. I need anyone to give map ideas to put in or give me a map photo of what it might look like! Also if you got any ideas for hacks you either gave up on or can't make it. Also, I will be excepting cameos of anyone because instead of having like for example: Dragon Tamers having the same sprite for each one you see. I will take any kind of sprite of you for a cameo.. Also you might know I put in these PC members already:
    Eiyuu
    Ai-chan(Hinamori Momo)
    Manaphy1128
    Kurogane
    xxxSabaxxx
    Ryouki
    Erimgard
    and more if you ask politely!

So besides that all your ideas I will take! If they arent good I will take them and have my mapper fix them to look neater or more detailed!

Well thats it until I have more to say! And if you wanna join the Rora Team just PM me!

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • What do you want inside of party temple? I can map really good. Is it a fun area or a battle area?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You're just asking for ideas, which is against this forum's rules. It'd be better if you posted it in your hack's thread, it's allowed there and more membes might reply there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back