• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That Auroranite Pokemon is awesome!
    I can't wait to see it in game.
    Also, I'm not asking to release the beta, but r u releasing this by beta or full version?

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I'll be assisting for this hack. I'll be the music editor, Website maker, basic scripter, and mapper.

I like the screens Daisuke. Good luck with this hack!

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Hey extra credit for the person who can make a super-awesome-logo! Anyways people I'm looking for ideas and trying to piece together all the parts of my story! Thanks to my buddy and second in command Megiddo we might be going somewhere! P.S. Adam change ur character up because your black background messed up ur sprite...

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Hey Dai I didn't comment on here in a while Dai! Well good look..btw I love my character sprite! Thx

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Hey! You all I decided while things are being worked on for the hack and alot of stuff is going on that confuses me I will make a story of the Aurora series in the order of how i would put the hack series..
    I might as well put it in this way:
    Pokemon Aurora-->Pokemon Solstice-->???

~UPDATES~
    (well its a mini-update)
    Pokemon Aurora.
    Pokemon Aurora.

Well I will start off by showing you the beggining maps where you start off in a cave with no pokes...and there are no pokes in the cave..just puzzles..The OWs will be changed I just need OWs...yeah
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/[IMG]...ums/hh139/oddigem/aone.png?t=1217097283[/IMG]

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Man..
    This "Cave/Dream" related start is beginning to become popular in hacks now..

Hopefully you know how to control it ;)
    (meaning, make it look good xD)

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Man..
    This "Cave/Dream" related start is beginning to become popular in hacks now..

Hopefully you know how to control it ;)
    (meaning, make it look good xD)

Actually me and megiddo had the cave thing planned from the beggining but I recently asked him for some new screenies so..and if you want to know why you are in a cave then read the story at the front page

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Im part of the team :) A mapper, and a spriter >.> i cant code for my life.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2018
    The plot seems really good and im gonna have fun getting through the cave when the beta comes out.
    <3 puzzles

~Dai-kun~

Years
    The plot seems really good and im gonna have fun getting through the cave when the beta comes out.
    <3 puzzles
    yup there will be some funny or mysterious things to find while playing too..there not like glitches but there like easter eggs thats the word
    it looks like a nice pokemon game
    Indeed it is a nice pokemon game!

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Hey Daisuke, Im working on that sprite I mentioned earlier. I was wondering if I should assume its a legendary and make it a overworld sprite and an "area-of-encounter" so to speak.

Pokemon Aurora.

EDIT: Here is your sprite >.> Hope you like it.

What I did was I got a sprite of Suicune and added the colors, legs spikes, and extra ribbon things and then I took out the claws, the cloudy look to the fur or w.e on its back and made it look more crystalline.

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Hey Daisuke, Im working on that sprite I mentioned earlier. I was wondering if I should assume its a legendary and make it a overworld sprite and an "area-of-encounter" so to speak.

Pokemon Aurora.

EDIT: Here is your sprite >.> Hope you like it.

What I did was I got a sprite of Suicune and added the colors, legs spikes, and extra ribbon things and then I took out the claws, the cloudy look to the fur or w.e on its back and made it look more crystalline.

Its too red and you need to look at the pic again...its missing some Key elements and it looks too much like Suicune(well mine didnt look so much like it)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back