• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    In one of the screenies, I see berries from what looks like in a cave.
    How is that possible?

It made the tiling A little off so if you want to keep that, use block editor on advance map to change the backround tile.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    That is in the route, not inside the cave. ;)
    It's a route where there may seem to be a tile error where a little pond lacks some tiles there.

Anyways, nice hack, and so keep it up~

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Hmm so I have a cameo huh? Neat! anywho is that my Character's sprite? What's he holding in front of his head?. I do have this sprite I did a while ago if you wanted to use that.
    Pokemon Aurora.

I doubt I indexed it right, I never could get it to work in Unlz.

Actually it is notepad Gerri. And I wanted to use the one I made because I used the old purple Lance hairstyle from your banner previously when you were Girifarig. And plus I probably can use the one you made and make the one I made for Cronos.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Though I would usually say no asking betas!! But if I can find more staff members or the staff that I have can start working on there extra time we might get it out near 2008. So look at my staff and see if you can help in the select categories..And please if you are a good spriter, scripter, mapper or w/e please let me know. It is very important for me that this beta get done!!
    Also here is a present for you supporters(I hope) from Souless:
    Pokemon Aurora.

It is the Shiz!

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Looks like a cool hack ~Daisuke~, you have talent in your hands

It has a good story, great spriting, good maping... simply, I can't wait for a beta =]

Also, in addition to the Suicune one, I bring you these Ubars, with the main characters:

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Feel free to use them ^^

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Pokemon Aurora.

This is a map given to me by Cronos(You must be a psychic 'cause I needed a map)
    Isn't it cool? Well this is the region of Teruno!

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Listen you guys there are rom Hackers out there and banner makers and people who can do anything..If you like this hack for at least 1 thing please help in anyway you can because i'm having a hard time going from my school, my hobbies, my lessons and so on. So please help..I already have my staff who is busy as it is..Don't know why the help me if they end up busy..But now i'm busy..Please help in any or all ways you can..I'm asking for help...Not the "eh..I'll do it sometime later" kind of help the "I will do everything I can and do it now" kind of help.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I do like my my character's sprite (Not too fond of the notepad covering half the face, but I can live with it)
    what do you think of the Deoxis in the banner? I took the two frames from D/P, fused them a little and gave him Suicunes colors. (unfortunately it could only be used for a title screen b/c the sprite is too big even for DP.)

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Yo hey everyone..Reminder when I get a spriter I will be-able to get the beta out..but unfortunately nobody wants to step up so guess what? NO BETA!!..Now who wants to help me out so I can release a beta for everyone's enjoyment?

hibryd

Beginner (But learning!)
    Years
    Woo! I'm gonna be helping out this hack as a mapper,, but I don't know about 4-7 days a week, Daisuke. I rarely get homework, but I DO have the social life of a typical 17 year old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back