• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Azure (Custom Engine)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    I don't know if the authors are continuing this, but if you've downloaded the source, and you're having issues with the fonts not compiling, in the Solution Explorer, find any and all instances of .spritefont files, select them, and in their properties, change the Build Action from "Compile" to "Content". This should be enough to get the programs and game application to properly compile and run and get you started.
    You need the Content Pipeline to do that, though. XNA has the Content Pipeline by default, but with MonoGame it's a little more... tricky.

Plus, I'm pretty sure it's more than just the fonts.

EDIT: Also, I know for a fact the authors are not continuing the engine. I'm trying to port the engine to MonoGame for Linux & then modify the engine for use in my own games.
    EDIT 2: BTW, when I have a fully ported version of the engine I'll probably host it on GitHub, for anyone else who feels like using this engine on Linux.

Last edited:
    Back