• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Azurite

What should be the starters You get in Pokemon Azurite?

• Houndour and Staryu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont mind what the starters are

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonicInferno

The Ultimate Lifeform
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Hello!
    Ive only recently joined this site and im a beginner hacker. Im starting on this new hack called Pokemon Azurite!
    The Hack is of Pokemon Leaf Green
    All battles will be double battles. Theres gonna be a poll to decide the starters. The choices are Elekid and Houndour, Elekid and Staryu, or Houndour and Staryu. The starters stats and moves will be changed a little bit to make them more like a starter.
    Story:

Its your 15th birthday. You, Amy, and Ryan can each choose 2 out of the 6 pokemon there. You are sooooooooooooooooooooo excited to get your first pokemon, but you wake up late. You get to the lab to find Amy and Ryan and they have already chosen there pokemon because they couldnt wait for you any longer. You go to the lab and see Professor Delta. Professor Delta tells you "Your Too Slow!" and gives you the remaining 2 pokemon. You then battle Amy. after you win or lose, she and Ryan both go get stronger. Somewhere in the game, you will face 2 rival teams of villians called Team Volt and Team Jade. Team Volt(Electric Types) want more high technology and buidings and citys and power plants and computers and all stuff high tech while Team Jade(Grass Types) want more Nature and plants and everythying natural.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    There should be some Features in it.. and also some Progress?
    Screenshots.. So you Cierra wont close this thread XD
    Wish you of lucks

-Yasumin

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I would like it if there was a choice in starters somehow... would give more variety :).

Are Volt and Jade opposed? Write some more about them :) Then include which features will make this different to other games.

(Dont worry, screenshots aren't needed in the scrapbox)

SonicInferno

The Ultimate Lifeform
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I dont think i would need screenshots since this is in the scrapbox. theres about 3% progress at the moment

SonicInferno

The Ultimate Lifeform
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Yes, Team Volt and Team Jade are opposed(like team aqua and magma in ruby and sapphire)
    im not really sure what to put for features since theres not really gonna be new tiles and fake pokmon and stuff like that, but if i find out how to, i will change the sprites of some of the trainers

I was actually going to put 17 starters (1 of every type) but due to my limited scripting skills, i cant do that

Last edited:
    Back