• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon B2/W2 Hacking Tools?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hi. I was wanting to edit the stats and attacks of Pokemon Black 2/White 2, but the only modding tools for editing those things are for the original Black and White versions.

If I need to use narc to edit them, what would the location be in Black 2? For example, Black 1 is a/0/2/1 for attacks, or something like that. In Black 2, I would assume it's in a different directory, but what would it be for attacks/stats.

Links are helpful. Thank you!

KeitaroHirochi

Inconsistent Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    Actually, the narc for attacks in black 2 or white 2 is still a/0/2/1.
    As for stats, it's a/0/1/6.

KeitaroHirochi

Inconsistent Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    Yes. It works just the same.
    You probably know, but be careful with recoil moves. OxAttack doesn't seem to handle them very well, and will crash if you come back to one after editing it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Yes. It works just the same.
    You probably know, but be careful with recoil moves. OxAttack doesn't seem to handle them very well, and will crash if you come back to one after editing it.

I did not know that, thanks for the heads up! :P

KeitaroHirochi

Inconsistent Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    You may also have problems with regen moves randomly losing that so be sure to always have the original narc ready in case you have to start everything over.

Years
    • He / Him
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    Hi. I was wanting to edit the stats and attacks of Pokemon Black 2/White 2, but the only modding tools for editing those things are for the original Black and White versions.

If I need to use narc to edit them, what would the location be in Black 2? For example, Black 1 is a/0/2/1 for attacks, or something like that. In Black 2, I would assume it's in a different directory, but what would it be for attacks/stats.

Links are helpful. Thank you!

I know that this is extremely late, but how would I go about editing the .narc file for stats in Black 2/White 2 (a/0/1/6)? All tools I've found for it either don't work or have dead links, so I'm looking to do it manually.

Back