• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Tomorrow isn't the 25th though. The UK version is getting released on the 25th. Stands to reason that US would get it at that time or later. Don't think they updated a date for the US though so we could get it by the 30th for all we know.

wait, how do you know that? I mean, Both Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo UK didn't tweet about it.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Nintendo hasn't said anything other that it's been released again in Asia. News still to come, although Serebii said something about updates to the Bank, so that's a good sign.

UniVolt

All about attack
    Years
  • Once this comes out I'll be able to load all my pokemon to it then restart my Y game and then download it aye?

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • It'll be here soon.

I'm amazed that so many of you have beaten the game to a pulp. The month of waiting has only given me time to catch up on filling up my Kalos dex (which is still far from completion).

I want my Celebi!

Years
  • So, it's 25/01 in Europe now. ~12:00 am in the UK (2 am my time) and the Bank is not out lol I was hoping that they would release it tonight but it didn't happen. I wish I wake up to the Bank being on the eShop :) :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Give it a little longer, ilias. I kinda doubt something would be released at 2 in the morning.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • At this point I'll be shocked if it's released before February. They really did a poor job with this. I just hope it's released soon so I can finally get all of my legendaries -.-

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • At this point I'll be shocked if it's released before February. They really did a poor job with this. I just hope it's released soon so I can finally get all of my legendaries -.-
    A PISS POOR JOB INDEED. This delay has made me hate the word "soon."

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    i think it's best that we wait for an "official" announcement. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I was really hoping it would be released today, despite the fact that games/content rarely ever release on the weekend (usually Tuesday & Friday). Anyways, hopefully it'll be release later today? :)
    Honestly, the game is getting boring for me, as I desperately want my Old Pokes. Funny thing is, I hopped on Black 2 and I just realized how much prettier X&Y are. It's almost unbearable,lol.

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • I was really hoping it would be released today, despite the fact that games/content rarely ever release on the weekend (usually Tuesday & Friday). Anyways, hopefully it'll be release later today? :)
    Honestly, the game is getting boring for me, as I desperately want my Old Pokes. Funny thing is, I hopped on Black 2 and I just realized how much prettier X&Y are. It's almost unbearable,lol.

Haha. Yup, I said the same thing too about B2 and X & Y. Lol.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Tbh, the longer I wait the less I'm waiting for Pokemon Bank. By this time, i'm already getting all of my Pokemon I had in B&W into XY, so Pokemon Bank is getting kinda useless for me now.

Back