• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • The only reason I want bank any more is so I can restart my game, and at this point I'm not very excited to do so. Maybe eventually, so really I have tons of time to wait for Bank. I still check every day, though.

Years
  • The only reason I want bank any more is so I can restart my game, and at this point I'm not very excited to do so. Maybe eventually, so really I have tons of time to wait for Bank. I still check every day, though.

That's why I really want it now. I've never restarted a game because I could never have got rid of all my pokemon. Now I really want to restart it and actually complete everything and still waiting :(

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    news! Nintendo said they released the bank and are watching player's experiences to insure it working and all that. So I wouldn't expect a North America or European release until February. They did apologize for lack of news, but a time frame of what they're planning would have been nice.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Tbh, the longer I wait the less I'm waiting for Pokemon Bank. By this time, i'm already getting all of my Pokemon I had in B&W into XY, so Pokemon Bank is getting kinda useless for me now.

How?? are you getting Pokemon from B&W into X&Y.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • It would be funny if Pokemon Bank is released on the 27th cause then it would be exactly one month after they were supposed to be released. I'm thinking it's coming soon considering it was released again in Japan and other parts in Asia and from what I'm hearing it's so far had no problems. So based on that we should hopefully get it either by the end of this week or near the beginning of February.

Porbably through trades. I'd assume that's what he means.

It's not possible to trade from the gen V games and X and Y. While wireless communication is possible between the DS and 3DS, you can't trade between BW/B2W2 and X& Y. Though what LilJz probably means is through the GTS, he was able to get all the Pokemon he obtained in BW, just not the exact ones on his copy of the games.

HUF_DBC

I hope it comes out on the 27, that would be really cool since it would be my birthday!

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • Found this from another 3DS forum that they got from Twitters:

Nintendo UK ‏@NintendoUK
    Hi Pokémon fans, sorry it's taken until now before we could give you an update on Pokémon Bank
    Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter services have now resumed operation in various Asian territories incl. Japan
    We'll be closely monitoring players' experiences as we prepare for the European release
    Once again we want to apologise for the delay, and thank you for your patience and your interest

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • WHY CAN'T I LIVE IN JAPAN? WHY CAN'T NINTENDO JUST TELL US A FREAKEN RELEASE DATE FOR THIS. STOP MAKING FOLKS WONDERING WHEN THIS **** WILL RELEASE. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHHH! ...needed to get that out of my system.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm two away from a complete Dex, so my need for Bank is slowly dwindling. I mean, I guess it'll be nice to transfer some stuff for keeps, like legendaries since I just get their Dex entries and trade back, but yeah. I'm basically at the point of not caring.

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    That 3000 years picture is hilarious! Nobody knows much but I kinda hope they let hacked Pokemon in because my friend has an older game that is hacked to get any Pokémon, so I'm hoping so he can get me a Mew! I know it sound weird that I want hacked Pokémon in but Its very hard to get Mew without hacking or getting an older game and transferring up, which can also take awhile. Pretty much I do and don't want hacked Pokémon at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    That 3000 years picture is hilarious! Nobody knows much but I kinda hope they let hacked Pokemon in because my friend has an older game that is hacked to get any Pokémon, so I'm hoping so he can get me a Mew! I know it sound weird that I want hacked Pokémon in but Its very hard to get Mew without hacking or getting an older game and transferring up, which can also take awhile. Pretty much I do and don't want hacked Pokémon at the same time.

Well, if by hacked you mean crazy (with Wonder Guard,etc), then I can almost guarantee you that the poke will not go through, as the programs security will probably be on-par or even better than Previous Gens. Therefore, I do believe that legit pokes (pokemon that have correct abilities,etc, but are hacked/edited) will be capable of breaking through the system, as they virtually aren't much different than RNGed or Cloned pokes, or even legal pokes for that matter

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • POKEMON BANK IS BACK!!!! Only in Japan though :<

"Pokemon Bank" and "Poke Transporter" have reappeared on the eShop digital stores in Japan and other Asian territories. Nintendo is going to monitor the "players' experiences" in preparation for a western release.

No date is set for the rest of the world yet.

Back